Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

Isn't it? Unfortunately I came upon it. I took another look because I saw the man's eye. I thought perhaps it was a female from back when alot of women didn't shave under their arms. However, there's no breasts. Plus women wouldn't have under arm hair grow in that pattern.

The other thing is could he be doing a handstand? In ratio to the guy behind him's jeans they're about even. I have a feeling this is the man with the little boy over his head. Maybe Alcala told him to do something whacky and when he had him vulnerable who knows?

Again, horrific. Maybe we can find this man.

It would be helpful to see this picture flipped.
'That way we couls see things differently.It may help?

Very good. The guy in the video has muscular arms but he needs to keep them under his shoulders. Your hands need to be under your weight or you're fighting crazy leverage. You don't have to do a backbend to experience this. Just try doing a pushup with your hands out in front of your weight. It's not utterly impossible but it's way, way harder.

It would take an incredible lot of arm/shoulder strength to do a backbend with your hands out like the person in the photo. And the person in the photo is ...uhh... completely relaxed. Video guy's arms tense like crazy.

(Later edit )
Then again, it's not impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbl91mCSiMg

Maybe it is harder to do this in Foliage & on soil?
Among trees and grass and weeds?

1490328.jpg

Video of male backbend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRIQuO58jnI

In this one {the guy]
the neck is not directly under his arms/shoulders
as in the Video Demo
the DEMO { many thanks for that also}
the man has his head straining and just under his shoulders.
this man here clearly has a much more relaxed posture as far as the head goes and is not straing neck veins.
Also his skin color is not the red from blood rushing to his head area[ as in the demo]
so my conclusion is;

This man here was strung up for sadistic purposes
for the enjoyment of his killer..

His muscles are completely relaxed...if he was doing a back bend, all of his muslces would be tense.

It would be helpful to see this picture flipped.
'That way we couls see things differently.It may help?

Websurfer there are posts of this photograph flipped. In fact sideways and you name it.

JessNLil especially manipulated it for us. Punk Love has been really instrumental in helping with the photographs. So there's even posts here where some posters drew or pointed out things.

Hopefully it's not all in vain as I just posted the other day in media that there was a mix-up and/or phone trouble with LE and tips coming in.:banghead:

I dont know if this even means anything but the pants the person in this photo seem a bit strange to me - I always assumed the pants were acid washed or something similar, but looking at the jeans close up looks a little odd to be a pattern. When someone is hung they wet their pants, wonder if thats whats going on in the photo?
cke36.jpg

Side by side of the UID and someone that has actually wet their jeans for comparison.

fa8sp4.jpg

I don't know, I think that looks like the backs of the legs, and there's quite a bit of liquid - even if someone did pee themselves, the amount to get on the 'back' of the legs wouldn't be that much I would think. If the darker is the liquid, there is a LOT of it on the backs of the legs and on the sides. It looks more like spray from a hose, or maybe from walking on rocks or logs through a stream. Also, the wetness seems to be on the outside of the leg, not the inside.

Side by side of the UID and someone that has actually wet their jeans for comparison.

fa8sp4.jpg

I'm not even asking where you found that picture of the guy who wet himself giving the thumbs up.;)

Yes, I thought they were acid washed as well. The left leg looks like the "pattern" is shadows from all those leaves and all. The right one though I see what you mean.

Thanks as always, Punk Love. Good thinking.

I dont know if this even means anything but the pants the person in this photo seem a bit strange to me - I always assumed the pants were acid washed or something similar, but looking at the jeans close up looks a little odd to be a pattern. When someone is hung they wet their pants, wonder if thats whats going on in the photo?
cke36.jpg

When people are about to die, they do lose control of bodily functions...
this man/woman was tortured and scared to death...
probably is favorite vicitim....:waitasec:

This young man was just recently added to missing persons sites, though he disappeared from Colorado in June 1976. Does he look like the upside down person? I know there's very little to go on.

Attachments

• upside down dude.jpg
    upside down dude.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DAStack3.jpg
    DAStack3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 55
I did NOT check this man's dates etc.
I am just sayinf he looks a lot like this guy to me his name is
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/campbell_scott.html

SCOTT MURRAY CAMPBELL

HE may have many MISSING webpages posts?
Sure has the same face & eyebrows tho
OK, I am no longer looking for what I see but maybe what I do not see. Shadows, lighting effect etc. Look at the mans right forearm (to your left side of the pic). Does it almost look like the shadow outline of a face? The reason I ask is because it still appears to me that he could possible be suspended by his hands and feet and that is why those parts are specifically hidden. What if he is dying and not quite expired yet? Would that account for the bend in the knees vs what I assume would be a more straight leg position and bent in half at the waist if he were gone? This would not account for his hair in an upward position though unless he were being pulled up and down quickly from the ropes, so quickly that it made his hair fly upward. Some of the pics that have been posted almost appear to have spots of daylight peering through the foliage at what should be ground level if he is doing a back bend.

I can not find a shadow of the photographer if I look at it like he is doing a back bend. If I view it as he is suspended I can, I think...

ETA: Sorry, I meant to use the pic from post #159 to quote as reference.

Never mind, I DO suppose his head would hang forward as well as his hair if he were suspended. Thinking aloud, Thanks.

"Acid washed" is what we called them back in the day. The jeans don't bother me so much as the positioning and I can't quite figure out why, yet. The shadows from things don't seem right unless I 'suspend' him. I know zero about photography and lighting though. I am curious to hear what any professional photographers here think.

2011323267.jpg

This is a very disturbing photo, considering where it came from.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2011323273/76.html
I think it is the shadow from his own face on his arm. It appears his mouth is open. You can actually 'see more of his mouth (the gap between lips) in the shadow than you can in the picture, imo. Using this theory what time of day would you think it was (CA or NY?) or where in the sky (angle) would the sun be? Back to looking for the photographers shadow...

If he were hanging by his waist wouldn't his arms be straight down toward the ground but if hanging by his hands and feet at some distance apart maybe not?

Although, if that is really his own shadow of his face on his arm there does seem to be a very relaxed bottom jaw with massive swelling in that area as compared to the clean outline of the lips in the shadow. That would seem to coincide with being upside down and deceased right? There is no way this very thin young man should have a lower jaw shadow that belongs to a 300 lb man when the rest of the shadow is so detailed and not exaggerated, imo.

The shadow from his right leg against his left leg leads me to the conclusion that the photographers shadow is out of the frame to the left.

(This picture really bugs me, can you tell yet?)

The leaf buds on the stem that is directly in front of his face grow upward. What if that branch were just placed there and is actually upside down? Even if it is right side up it looks contrived.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2e2fotu.jpg

I think these are the same person. I think her hands are dirty from doing back bends while alive and that the other pic is so disturbing because he staged her that way so he could...recreate the position.

Was she a dancer? Gymnast? Did she really think they were innocent and artistic pictures being taken by a genuine photographer...she told him no and he recreated the positions afterward? Apologies to whoever is in these pics and their family, it hurts just writing all of this. :(

I think the bump on the head matches, as well as the head hair and the arm shape.

What may be bothering me about the picture that seems staged is that the foliage is blurred at the front like it has been tampered with. Could LE have done that to try and hide the bruising on the cheek that also seems to match cheek bruising on the girl with her hands in the air?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2e2fotu.jpg

I think these are the same person. I think her hands are dirty from doing back bends while alive and that the other pic is so disturbing because he staged her that way so he could...recreate the position.

Was she a dancer? Gymnast? Did she really think they were innocent and artistic pictures being taken by a genuine photographer...she told him no and he recreated the positions afterward? Apologies to whoever is in these pics and their family, it hurts just writing all of this. :(

I think the bump on the head matches, as well as the head hair and the arm shape.

What may be bothering me about the picture that seems staged is that the foliage is blurred at the front like it has been tampered with. Could LE have done that to try and hide the bruising on the cheek that also seems to match cheek bruising on the girl with her hands in the air?

I think the 'blur' is just an issue of focus - in this case the camera is focusing on the background (the person) so the foreground (the foilage) is out of focus.

It's quite possible this is the same person, look at the eyebrows specifically and the distance between eyebrow and eyelid.

It doesnt look like the girl has any hair under her arms whereas the 'hanging' person does.

They do look quite similar though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back