TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oftentimes the media play it fast and loose just to have something to report!

from Levi's blog

"Foster had been staying with a babysitter at his fathers home, he left to get video games from the apartment complex where his mother and stepfather lived."

WHAT????

I still believe the remains found are this child's for the reason I've stated above.

Patti, look at post above

and what's the BABYSITTERS name?

let me guess...Zenida?

It's been reported that Jonathan is between 4'8" and 5' tall. The child's body found was estimated at 3' tall by seasoned homicide investigators. That's a really significant difference, even given any changes caused by being burned. It just doesn't seem like a body would shrink 20 inches. If a burned body was found and was 5 feet tall you wouldn't expect anyone to say "well, it must be a person who was really 6 foot 8".

It is really odd that we don't have the SD's name...............well not odd, to me it says they are looking at him, but KWIM???

From this video: http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

1fz121.jpg

Below just for reference.

The boy lives with his mother at the complex. His stepfather also lives in the complex at a nearby unit.
Starting at about 1:25:

Reporter: "Davis says on Christmas Eve in the afternoon, Jonathan was at a babysitter's house, just a few doors down from where they live, but he ran home to grab a video game."

Angela Davis (Jonathan's mother): "He was supposed to run home and go get it, and go back to the babysitter's, and apparently he never made it."
His mother says when she came home there were no signs of a struggle and nothing was missing except her little boy.

[snipped]

Jonathan hasn't been seen since Friday afternoon. He had run home from a babysitter's house. He was home playing video games when his stepfather says he stopped in, but Jonathan was gone just 25 minutes later when his mother came home from work.

Not caught up reading but why would mom call the SD a babysitter? It really sounds like she is covering up for him, or was giving facts as told by SD and not what she knew...... at least based on the time that info was reported.

Also, if mom arrived home so quickly from work where did SD go during that time? The apartment complex looks like the neighbors are almost on top of each other..... I'm curious to hear what the neighbors saw or heard. Surely someone was home Christmas eve afternoon.

Thanks Guys, What can I say........I missed it, lol. Cut me some slack, I'm living on nyquil and vicks vapor rub.........eh.

Does anyone know where the mom worked, not because I'm trying to get all personal details on her, just trying to figure out the timeline with the 25 minutes frm the time the step dad saw him till the time the mom got home and found him gone... did she leave work directly after she got the second phone call?? Did she hang out at work trying to call bio dad, step dad, sitter etc?? Did she try calling these people as she was high tailing it home, does she work exactly 25 minutes form the house he was last seen at???

Thanks for the photo of the sd, salvarenga. Does anyone else think the look on his face is similar to the look on TH's face in the first pressor after Kyron's disappearance?

That link is a stretch, IMHO to his conclusion. Also the MSM article says ABOUT 3ft. That could have been a responding officers guess - no indication that is coming from ME or an actual measurement from examination with tools. KWIM?

edit - SARX was in my head and types faster!

You're right. The estimated 3 ft. tall was from the homicide investigator on the scene. There was an HPD press conference today that I haven't been able to find online. Snippets were shown on our local news shows here in Houston.

I hope the body found burned isn't this little guy either:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123596"]TX TX - Jaiden Marin, 4, Houston, 21-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I just wish there was NO burned body :( What the he77 is wrong with people.....

Thanks Guys, What can I say........I missed it, lol. Cut me some slack, I'm living on nyquil and vicks vapor rub.........eh.

You totally get slack from me. Usually you are sharp enough to cut steak! Hope you feel better!

Oh and welcome to all the newbies and LovingMom - your sensibility will make you fit in really well here at WS - already has!

Just saw this article, not sure if it has been posted yet. It says the area where the body was found is about 5 miles from where he went missing and also says that the car they towed was registered to sd.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868001

ETA: it makes me curious that TM says they are now looking for burned areas. IMO, if they didn't think this was Jonathan would they really stop looking for someone who could be alive still, to try to find where someone else was killed? Not that either is less important than the other, I just think back to other cases that I have seen them handle it in that manner.

Thanks for the photo of the sd, salvarenga. Does anyone else think the look on his face is similar to the look on TH's face in the first pressor after Kyron's disappearance?

Well, I can certainly see why it would bring TH to mind, as remember when she was rocking and touching and fussing all over Kyron's biomom? This guy is touching and rocking all over this biomom.

from Levi's blog

"Foster had been staying with a babysitter at his fathers home, he left to get video games from the apartment complex where his mother and stepfather lived."

WHAT????

I still believe the remains found are this child's for the reason I've stated above.

:waitasec: From Levi's blog:
UPDATE 2: MyFoxHouston is reporting that both of Jonathan's parents have been taken into custody by police and are being questioned. MyFoxHouston is also reporting that their car was towed. It is not clear yet, whether it was the biological parents, or the mother and stepfather.

From MyFox Houston:The missing boy's parents were also driven away by HPD detectives in separate units just after the Mercedes was towed. There was no indication the parents were taken into custody.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...s-questioned-over-12-year-olds-disappearance#

Just adds to the confusion. :crazy:

Sorry this post is so long....

I think I was able to accurately transcribe the actual comments we have by Mom and SD that have been recorded on video (not just interpreted or reported by MSM)... If I've gotten something wrong, please correct me! (Also, I just clipped a couple of comments that have already been quoted directly and looked at extensively for reference of where they fit with the other comments, but didn't bother with the whole word-for-word on those)

Statements are Mom unless otherwise noted:

“(I’m so sad) that somebody’s hurting him”
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...6784&status=ok

“I come home, I unlock the door, I’m looking around, “johnathan, johnathan”. Nowhere to be found”
“There was no struggle in the house, nothing was messed up, so that leads me to think it was someone who says, well I know you’re momma, it’s ok you can come with me- or it’s somebody who knew him”
SD: “Somebody’s got him, and we just want ‘em to let him go” (Mom overlaps with “I’ve got people”)
(Also includes mom’s statement about being a curious little boy, he’s the best/pest, I mean, he’s a wonderful baby)
SD” We don’t know who’s got him, we just want ‘em to let him go- and (so?) he can get home. His presents are still waiting for him, you know, he was all excited for Christmas, but. I don’t know”
(SD’s comment about whoever has him doesn’t have to worry about going to court b/c if I find him first…)

http://www.39online.com/news/local/k...+Local+News%29

“I got two phone calls at work. My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady (SD tells her something here- perhaps the comment not to tell too much?) and by the time I got to the phone, they hung up.
http://www.click2houston.com/video/26297603/index.html

“He was supposed to run home and get it and go back to the babysitters, and apparently he never made it”
http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Interview with Gma:
“My daughter was at work. He called at her job. He said it was an emergency, And then when she got to the phone, no one was there.” (Reporter: “She says the mysterious call came in just before 2 in the afternoon, a few minutes after the boy’s stepdad reportedly saw Foster at his home”)

http://weareaustin.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=110896

Just a best effort, no guarantees of accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members