MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it determined if anyone actually spoke to P that morning (outside of MJ) or was it all texts? Did she talk to one of her sisters on the phone?

I thought it was DB who posted on a FB page about being with PB? I'm not sure I could find it now, because the person has since made their FB page private.

The lack of clarity on Monday night is frustrating. What about LBC? Augh.

I can remember it was KB. I read it several of times. I remember wondering where was DB.

Was it determined if anyone actually spoke to P that morning (outside of MJ) or was it all texts? Did she talk to one of her sisters on the phone?

My understanding is DB spoke with PB that morning. The MSM articles are worded as such that LE is making the same statement based on what they were told by DB.

LE has not put out any information indicating they have phone records to support DB's statements or to indicate they have confirmed verbal communication between PB and anyone that morning.

In last weeks LE presser they specifically asked people to focus on that Tuesday around 1:30. I don't know if they have any specific reason to focus on that specific time other than what MJ claimed about PB sleeping at 1:30. They are keeping whatever phone records or confirmation they have close to the vest.

hth

Just have 5 min. left on the transcript, but I can't keep my eyes open. So I'll finish in the morning.
investigate1, thanks for the great summary. You captured it all.

NG was just on GMA speaking about a recent health scare. While discussing the plight of missing children and the problems with minorities getting msm attention, the subject of PB's case was brought up by Robin Roberts.

NG said that she's had JS on once, and would have had her on more times if not for the recent greater ATL area blizzard.

I think that it's safe to say that the snow has melted, if at all possible NG, please have JS on your show. We need to hear from her.

Just saw a thread started for this in the UID forum, so adding here too.

A decomposing body was found in the woods near the Naylor Road Metro Station at 3101 Branch Ave. in Temple Hills, according to Prince George's County Police spokesman Cpl. Henry Tippett.

http://greenbelt.patch.com/articles/body-found-near-naylor-road-metro

No age, race or gender has been given for the above remains found. I haven't checked, but how close is Prince George Cty/Temple Hills in relation to where Phylicia went missing?

According to travelmath.com driving distance between Temple Hills and Baltimore is 45 miles. Definately close enough to not yet rule out the possibility this is Phylicia......

Some family is going to get devistating news regarding their loved one. Prayers LE is able to identify this person quickly and for the family about to get the sad news.

According to travelmath.com driving distance between Temple Hills and Baltimore is 45 miles. Definately close enough to not yet rule out the possibility this is Phylicia......

Some family is going to get devistating news regarding their loved one. Prayers LE is able to identify this person quickly and for the family about to get the sad news.

Absolute condolences to the family that does have to receive this horrible news.

BBM
It's been mentioned before and it bears repeating that although we are sleuthing, theorizing, vetting, and the like, we can't lose sight of the humanity involved here.

Whether a theory is wrong or right, a family prays, searches, and yearns for the return of their loved one.

Absolute condolences to the family that does have to receive this horrible news.

BBM
It's been mentioned before and it bears repeating that although we are sleuthing, theorizing, vetting, and the like, we can't lose sight of the humanity involved here.

Whether a theory is wrong or right, a family prays, searches, and yearns for the return of their loved one.

So true Falconi. I keep not only the family in my prayers, but also LE in many cases because they too have the tough job of working to bring families closure and justice in so many of the cases we sleuth here at WS.

Peas Interview with BB 2-6-11
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods
Starts at Min.37 on the audio file. There's an interview with an expert about teen dating violence before BB's part.
Peas-BB is coming on the show to update on how things are going now, and how the family is holding up.
Peas plays audio clip from news video early in the search, with RB talking about PB, and reporter talking about family and RB is keeping positive….
Peas-BB is the brother of PB. She has been missing since Dec. 28. Welcome to Peas Radio, BB.
BB Hello
Peas How are you doing tonight?
BB I am Okay. How are you?
Peas We are okay. We welcome you to Peas. You have joined us a couple times before. Thank you for coming back to talk to us again about how you and your family are doing. It has been weeks now since PB went missing. How are you and your family doing?
BB I guess you could say as well as can be expected at this time. It is a little rough still, with it being such a long period of time with no word and no nothing, so yeah, it is getting kind of rough again for everyone.
Peas It’s getting rough again you said.
BB Yes ma’am. Yeah..
Peas I just played a clip, it was your father’s voice. How it he doing? What are his thoughts? Are you able to share?
(Minute 42)
BB He is kind of like the rest of the family we are just still kind of non stop moving trying to think of other things, other possible places to look and search and everything else, but we are coming up with nothing. Eventually all we have been doing since day one is working with LE the best we can and brainstorm as a family, to figure out what the next action is going to be, whether we will follow some leads, work with LE some more, or go out on our own. At this point in time it is kind of like nobody knows what do to. We have tried everything. We’ve tried the police thing, They are still doing their thing. We went out personally searching, we have done a lot, still nothing. We are at a loss right now as far as knowing what to do.
Peas At a lost right now for what to do. You’ve done the police thing. How helpful have they been in helping to unlock the clues and search for PB.
BB As of right now, I have not talked to any officers. For whatever reason that might be. I have not talked to anybody. So I honestly can’t tell you. I now they are working really really close with DB and RB. My uncle being at the top tier in Bmore city, just because the investigation is still open, they are not trying to tell us too much about what they are finding, so as they find stuff they might go out and do things that we the family don’t know about at the time. So we just gotta wait around to see, waiting for the call, waiting for the next thing they need from us and taking it from there.
Peas Sure. Waiting to see what happens. This past week, NG did a show in the middle of the week and she made mention that some folks had been pulled in and investigated by the police. Are you able to share anything about that?
BB From the clips I saw I mean, Once again, I haven’t talked to anybody. But from the clips I have seen, LE said that they pulled in everyone that PB may have known from here, whether it be my family, or my sister’s ex-BF’s family, as the case may be. That’s all I am hearing, they have pulled in everybody. But they have not pulled in me, and I am her brother. I don’t know what they exactly mean by everybody, because I still asked to be included in everybody. Like I said, one step at a time I guess. We take it one day at a time and hope LE is putting on their best effort. It has been over a month and we still haven’t had anything..
Peas What are your frustrations. Do you have any particular frustrations in the way things are going. what would your recommendations would be for how things should go.
BB My only thing is, I was telling the family the other day, I don’t want us, being the family, and LE just to be focused on one person or one group of people, because at the end of the day it might not be them. I mean, they might be POI’s but there are a lot of people in the world. There are a lot of people here in Bmore who could abduct anything. I feel as though We need to take the investigation from down in NC before she came here, a couple days before she got here, working it back up to here. I mean, anything could have happened to her. It doesn’t just have to stop here.
(Minute 45) I am getting concerned we are getting tunnel vision just looking at this one group of people. We are not really getting anything from them, from what I hear. We are losing precious time, which is how I feel about it. It has been over a month, no new leads, no nothing. Nothing at all. Once again, I am getting a little concerned that we are getting stuck, and the LE's not knowing, That frustrates me the most.
Peas Absolutely. Do you feel that fingers are pointed to your family wrongly?
BB Um, Of course. There have been a couple things said on FB or different people have been reporting different things about my side of the family whatever the case may be. But my side of the family, the Barnes family, we have worked with LE from day one. My sister DB, she is willing to do anything and everything. They have pulled her in and she has been interviewed non stop. They pulled my dad in and interviewed him non stop. I am talking hours, and a day at a time, or two days at a time. Everybody is working here but it is kind of not turning up anything. My sister is taking all kinds of tests. She is willing to take a lot of other tests but LE doesn’t want to go there for various reasons. They are kind of staying away from that but she is willing to do that. She is willing to do anything to help find our sister.. But like I said, for different reasons from LE won’t let her do things or say certain things. If she seems a little quiet or MIA, whatever the case may be, that’s the reason why. LE is keeping her in contact, controlling her movements, what she can or can’t do, or say, as far as the case is concerned..
Peas That’s a good thing to say. People might wonder why DB isn’t being more vocal, but Le aren’t letting her do her part in taking the lie detector test and things like that
BB LE is saying basically that they are not there, they are not that far in the investigation right now. They want to kind of wait and use that at a later time or whatever the case may be. they didn’t give us specific reasons. But whatever reason is, They told us to stay away from that. My suggestion was to put everybody on a lie detector test. Everybody who knows PB who was here in Bmore, that was free around the time she went missing. Even as to myself. I mean, I... If we don’t have anything to hide, we should have no problems like jumping through hoops with LE to find out what is going on. Like I said, we got to move when LE says to move, Do what they tell us to do when they tell us to do it. That’s all we have been doing.
Peas –Introduces Jan
Jan- Thank you for coming on again. ... I can’t put a finger on it, it is like she just vanished off the face of the earth, know what I mean?
(Minute 50)
BB Yes ma’am.
Jan- My concern is that MSM are not talking about PB like they were in the past. I know we want to continue to keep her face out there. As you said…I have read some things said on FB too, that have put the finger to your family. I just want to know, when you read things like that, how does that make you feel?
BB Me myself, because I know we are a million percent innocent of everything, it phases me, but then it doesn’t phase me. But Then I talk to my sister because a lot of it is her and I see how hurt she is and it makes me angry. A couple of times, I wrote a couple of people back, and I had to catch myself. A couple of people wrote me on FB and said yeah, don’t go there. I feel like, my sister has been missing for a month. Instead of being positive and giving us positive feedback like so many people are, there are a couple of people who just want to say things just because. No type of evidence, no back up, nothing. It kind of irritates us a lot but, we are trying to keep my family together. My sister, like I said, I can see it in her face as she is reading, we actually discussed it the other day. We are trying to guard from certain things being said. A couple teachers from her school are monitoring it and every time they see something, they just erase it. But since they are teachers they can’t get to it all the time. So a couple of things do slip through But I try to brush it off. I mean, seeing as how I know it isn’t true,.. I know my sister, I know her well. I mean, she’s my sister, I know she has nothing to hide. That’s another reason we have been working effortlessly with LE, not so much to try to prove her innocence, but because we all know she is innocent, we have nothing to hide. But that is why we are working so hard. Non stop. Non stop.
Jan- There is one thing I want to clear up with our listeners. PB was not drinking or smoking pot the night before she went missing, is that correct?
BB The night before she went missing, I was actually working, so I can’t….I wasn’t there. My sister KB was there, and she said that they were all three watching movies, just the three of them. That’s my sister. I don’t think she has a reason to lie, so I am going to go based off of what she said. She said they were all watching movies just chilling. And that’s what they usually do. I can’t imagine, both of my sisters being there letting PB smoke or drink. I can’t see that. Especially because, in the fields that both of my sisters were in, random drug testing occurs all the time. I can’t imagine them just being around marijuana, or whatever the case may be, and enjoying it, living it up. I mean, KB works with kids, every day. she’s is a…she actually works at a Kindercare, she manages it I believe, she’s one of the head people there. And DB of course, working at a pharmacy, being a pharmacy tech, and her other job… I can’t imagine them just letting PB or themselves, just smoke and drink. I've definitely never seen it… In the 22 years I have been around them, I haven’t seen anything like that.
Jan That’s what they also said, when they were on the show, that there was no drinking or smoking the night before. So Let’s just clear that up, no, it didn’t happen.
BB No ma’am, to the best of my knowledge it never happened. Like I said, all of this is based off of what they tell me. Because I am not around that much, or as much as I would like to have been. But from what they tell me, like I said, I have never seen any of my sisters smoking marijuana or drinking, anything of the sort. I don’t know where that came from….I am not sure where that came from, but as far as I know, that can’t be proven, and I have never seen it happen myself.
Jan Thank you BB.
Peas That’s very important information. That’s misinformation that’s been out there since the beginning. Thank you, BB, for clearing that up. BB has been on our show numerous times since the beginning of January. We want to encourage everyone to share whatever information no matter how slight, with the authorities… In this week coming up, what does your family have planned? Is the media continuously reaching out to you?
(Minute 56)
BB Yes ma’am, I have a lot of different media outlets wanting to interview. I have been kind of working with them, but I have been kind of busy, a lot of stuff is going on here, in my own personal life of course. Our family has a lot of different people speaking to the different news media. A lot of different people volunteering, stepping up, People that have been here since day one. Like My cousin A . She actually came down to DB’s apartment the morning after DB went missing, her and her sister.. They have been here ever since. She knows what has been going on, and she has been speaking to the media a lot. RB has been speaking to them a lot, and I have been as well.
Peas. That’s terrific. How do you feel about the coverage of the last month and a half?
BB At one point in time, I really really thought it was a great thing. The first day when she meant missing, after a while we started getting random people calling us and wanting to do interviews, and at one point of time, at my sister’s apartment there were four news vans parked outside. After a while of actually sitting down and listening to what they are saying, it kind of threw me off a little bit because I didn’t listen to them right away, I was so busy doing them so much…. me and my sisters were always talking to someone. we didn’t’ really get to see how the story was. Going back, they were saying she disappeared from my father’s house…he lives in Atlanta…this is in Bmore Maryland! It was different. And they were saying she left at 11:30 at night. Yeah…She didn’t leave at 11:30 at night It’s kind of like a lot of things that have kind of taken away from what actually happened. I think that started to put… I don’t want to say a bad taste in their mouths, but it made people wonder "well what kind of life was she living that she was leaving the house at 11:30 at night?" Just the small inconsistencies I feel that could have possibly played a role in people just saying oh, yeah, she’s just another girl, she’s gone. It was a good thing, but it also could possibly be a bad thing.
Peas That’s a great point because the media is terrific because they can help publicize a cause but if the information they are sharing is not necessarily inaccurate, then it can bring us back several steps. The media didn’t actually portray the facts correctly. Do you feel this might have hindered her case?
BB I believe at the beginning a lot of the clips were kind of short, hey, PB is missing, If you have seen her call LE. Kind of like that. But as the time started going on and the story started to get deeper, and people started to pick up stuff. The news started attaching to things that I had never even heard before. Some news people called me up and said hey, they are searching such and such a place, or is it true she was smoking weed and she was doing crack. I was like, okay, if you do not hear it from the family or from LE, please don’t report it. I have had to call several different stations to get them to pull their stories or change their stories. Because a lot of people were just…they were putting out stuff that they had heard other reporters say, or they heard somebody else say. It is kind of… I was like… Yeah. I know that took a lot away from my sister’s case. When stuff about drugs came out, and drinking and partying and stuff.
(Min. 60) If I would have heard that on the news, I would have thought, hey that’s just a girl, another wild girl, she left her house saying she don’t want to come home. I thought… that’s not who my sister is. That could have possibly made people turn away. So at the beginning it was cool,, but then towards the middle of everything it started to get worse and worse. That’s why I have been really really monitoring…I have actually had a couple of places send me their write ups before they reported it. That wasn’t even a request, Someone actually respected our family enough to say "hey, I want to print something, here’s a copy of it, Read, it, fix it say whatever you need to say if you need to fix anything, and send it back to me and I’ll print it." So we have a couple of people working with us to make sure their stories are 100% right. There are still a few people going off of all the negative stuff, whether it be someone who said something or what they heard. I don’t think that is helping right now.
Jan- (compliments Barnes family on their class, not talking bad about anyone, not pointing at people or telling people off. Commends Barnes family.)
BB Yes ma’am. Thank you very much. Actually my uncle Harry has been kind of keeping everything pretty cool. I mean, because There was a point of time when everybody was really angry. And rightfully so, I guess. My mom was really angry because the stuff that was going on about my sister. And she didn’t raise her that way, she didn’t raise none of us that way. For all of her hard work to come back… it was kind of like, yeah, like a slap in the face. Especially certain people saying certain things, whatever the case may be. There have been times when we have all been angry. We just keep it to ourselves, we have been trying to keep it in the room. We might talk about it, but we are trying our best to stay positive. It is not about who is saying what or who is throwing dirt. None of that really matters as of now. When my sister comes home, if they want to keep throwing it, they can. If they want to talk about it again, or If they want to keep saying stuff, that’s cool. But my sister is still missing. At the end of the day she is still not home and that’s what matters the most to everyone here in Bmore.
Peas people need to stay focused, and the issue is PB coming home. People wanting to be PI’s or detectives, saying this person or that person… But people don’t know the truth. Really. Honestly. Whatever it is that you feel, it may not necessarily be the truth. They need to focus on the person who is most important, and that is PB and her safety. From the Chat room: please tell BB it is important to take care of his health, and doesn’t burn out. Being the spokesperson for the family, that’s a lot for one person to handle. He needs to take care of himself. How are you handling your self and making sure you are okay?
(Minute 65)
BB I am pretty cool. Out of all the family members, I guess you could say I am the cooler one. I don’t really get too stressed out. My own personal life, of course has taken wrong turns like everybody else. But at the end of the day, my sister is not here. That is most important to me. Relationships, family relationships… Nothing really matters right now. That may sound wrong, but to be totally honest. I am sitting here, I am walking around my house, I am warm. It is cold here in Bmore. There is snow everywhere, it’s icing up. For all we know, my sister could be out there somewhere. I always go back to that at the end of the day. The only thing that matters to me is finding my sister. I am (buried? married?) and sleeping, I am going back to my regular routines, but I don’t want to be the one to forget my sister. I have been telling that to the various news outlets. We are not going to stop, forever. I can’t talk for anybody else, but as for myself and my family, we are never going to stop until we find my sister. Going off of what you were saying, assuming stuff and thinking about all the things that could have happened. Of course your mind starts to try and come up with all the possibilities. What I have been telling my family is, when we find her, she can tell us what happened. There is no point of stressing ourselves all out going What if she’s in another country What if this or what if that. What if she is in another state. All of the what-ifs are stressful. It kind of gets to me, like when I am trying to get to sleep or whatever the case may be. But that just gives me more motivation to get out there and find her.
Peas You know as a family in Peas in their Pods, we are here for you and want to help you in every way possible. WE want to make sure you, and your family, are okay as well. It can only be very very difficult, not knowing where your loved one is. You can lean on us for support.
Jan- PB and your family are in my prayers continuously. We really do hope we find her soon.
Peas Thank you so much for coming on tonight, again. I know your days are not quiet. They are very, very busy. The fact that you keep making time for Peas radio, we appreciate you.
BB We appreciate you. You have been one of the main organizations that has been by our side from day one. You and the Guardian Angels chapter down here in Bmore. They have been through everything with us, always checking on FB pages, calling to seeing if we need anything. You are like family now. My family has been really supportive of each other. No arguments, no fighting, nothing. Everybody is focused. We are all in this together. We are relying on each other and relying you guys to keep us going and keep our sister’s story going. You are one of the main, most positive places to turn to when we need to get the information out We definitely appreciate that.
Peas Please stay focused. No matter what that negative energy is, keep focused.
BB Alright thank you.
Peas and Jan talk about PB, and can’t imagine what happened to her…

Biggest thing I got out of this Peas interview was BB backing up my concern about the focus being too narrow, which I have seen several people on WS also mention. If the 12 (6) POI's are a dead end, because they truly are innocent of any wrong doing, then what?

I think there are so many smoking guns that day, that it is very hard not to focus on the main POI's, but what if? I guess the what ifs seem so implausible to me, and the POI's in the apartment, engaged in a relationship break-up and a move "fit" with a logical, plausible scenario.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on BB's interview. I am so glad the family is continuing to take the time to talk with the media. I, too, would like Peas to interview JS again, to get an update. They haven't talked to her since the first days of January, I think it's time. Maybe get her and SS, the NC sister, on?

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13782424

Clears up the story about the polygraph. (I apologize if this has been posted before. I missed it if it was).

DB has been cleared as having any involvement with PB's disappearance, which is why they do not need her to take a polygraph. She was not in the apartment at the time PB went missing, thus she is not a suspect.

DB was the ONLY person who stepped forward to take a polygraph. (The only person? What?)

the Ex is not considered a suspect. He did speak with LE this last week, but this time with his lawyer present. this was the first time he had spoken to them with his lawyer. This was confirmed by LE. He stopped talking after he was interviewed several times, and this week he started talking again.

Lot of information from/about Mr. Rondeau in the article.
Two video clips on the side have additional info, as well as pictures, and audio clips from Mr. Rondeau.

Now if LE would only let us know if KB has also been officially cleared now that they have publically stated DB is officially cleared.

ETA: I am going to take a guess at the remaining 6 POI's, if there are still 6.
KB, MJ, LBC and MJ's 3 (full?) brothers. I think LBC is actually a half brother and shares the same father as MJ but not the same mother.

It would be interesting to know if LBC and any of MJ's brothers have been officially cleared (or not).

hmmmm

Now if LE would only let us know if KB has also been officially cleared now that they have publically stated DB is officially cleared.

ETA: I am going to take a guess at the remaining 6 POI's, if there are still 6.
KB, MJ, LBC and MJ's 3 (full?) brothers. I think LBC is actually a half brother and shares the same father as MJ but not the same mother.

It would be interesting to know if LBC and any of MJ's brothers have been officially cleared (or not).

hmmmm

I wondered as well, about KB not being officially cleared, and not rushing forward to take a polygraph? Why was DB the only one in line?

Mj has a youngest bro, a young bro, LBC, and a older bro. The youngest bro, and LBC, have different fathers than the others. And the oldest bro, I think he has a different mother, but not positive.

Thanks GJ' so then there are 5 brothers (incl MJ and who MJ refers to as LBC.ETA- I'm going with just calling them 5 brothers because the parental relationships are a bit confusing. respectfully.)

I'm sure BB has been officially cleared because IIRC he was working the day of the 28th.

KB I am wondering about, not because I suspect her involvement in anyway, but I'd think LE would put out which of the Barnes family members have been officially cleared. If for nothing else to put a kabosh on the rumor mill BB was mentioning being so frustrated with in the most recent Peas' interview.

By way of the Peas' interview. Thank you so much for transcribing again GJ'. Very much appreciated! I feel for BB, I really do. I wish his uncle in LE would sit him down and explain how the general basis of an investigation works. LE has to start from the innermost circle and work their way out. It would be very difficult to work on the theory someone from NC arrived in MD to cause PB any harm. Though, the uncle most likely has (explained)...... I'm sure he would not leave his family hanging, and I am sure BB is simply at a loss and frustrated for the lack of leads. I feel for him, I really do. I think he is doing a good job at being the family spokesperson to the best of his ability.

JMO

Thanks GJ' so then there are 5 brothers (incl MJ and who MJ refers to as LBC.ETA- I'm going with just calling them 5 brothers because the parental relationships are a bit confusing. respectfully.)

I'm sure BB has been officially cleared because IIRC he was working the day of the 28th.

KB I am wondering about, not because I suspect her involvement in anyway, but I'd think LE would put out which of the Barnes family members have been officially cleared. If for nothing else to put a kabosh on the rumor mill BB was mentioning being so frustrated with in the most recent Peas' interview.

By way of the Peas' interview. Thank you so much for transcribing again GJ'. Very much appreciated! I feel for BB, I really do. I wish his uncle in LE would sit him down and explain how the general basis of an investigation works. LE has to start from the innermost circle and work their way out. It would be very difficult to work on the theory someone from NC arrived in MD to cause PB any harm. Though, the uncle most likely has (explained)...... I'm sure he would not leave his family hanging, and I am sure BB is simply at a loss and frustrated for the lack of leads. I feel for him, I really do. I think he is doing a good job at being the family spokesperson to the best of his ability.

JMO

MJ's family consists of 5 brothers, and 2 (or more) sisters, at my count. Those who have different fathers/mothers have other siblings they consider brothers/sisters, but I am going by just who MJ would consider his brothers and sisters. Does that make sense?

And then there are the cousins. I count two cousins in the potential POI's. Not sure if they are on LE's list.
The fact that BB has not even spoken to LE makes me think he is not a POI. LE has said they have spoken to the POI's on numerous occasions.

And you are welcome for Peas. I feel for BB as well. I hope that his family gets news soon. This has got to be excruciating for them all.

Thank you, thank you, for the transcription, GJ!
That's a lot of work. :goodpost:

This case is grievous and the msm's attention span is close to non-existent.

BB initially says that the family is at a loss, but then he makes sure to say that they will not stop, forever, looking for PB.

Praying for the family during this trying time.

Please let PB be found safe so that all of her family can have peace.

Adding my thanks and appreciation for transcript as well GJ. Lots of time and great work. :great:

I was able to read threads from earlier (around the time mentioning body found). My nerves became a mess. PG county Maryland murder rate has been very high this yr from my understanding, equals about 1 per day and not slowing down any (is my understanding). Mostly drug related and robbery. Mainly males.

Continuing to stay focused on PB. I wanted to know, did anyone read when MJ mentioned that he was cooperating with the Barnes/DB until the BIG incident happened? He states that the BIG incident was about him having a new female friend. Yet, if it's true that DB found out about the pics while she was at work, while MJ and PB was alone at apt that day, then that means he would not have time to cooperate would he? I know MJ stated that he did speak to RB, DB etc.. I'm almost certain that MJ told RB, the same thing he told LE, which would be the same thing he typed on the find PB FB group and he will probably stick to that story.

I'm taking it, if DB has been cleared, there had to be truthfulness to the time lines on the phone calls/text. I'm almost certain that there is still information being with-held from the public. Any thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname