IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice photos, MrTT. Would you mind if I copy some over to the photos thread?

I've been out all evening and just heard about the body found in Fall Creek. Badly decomposed, so it might have been there awhile. Cool water will *advertiser censored* decomp. In a creek, not so many scavengers like an open body of water. I'm on pins and needles. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for more news.

Just outside of the camera viewing area - just a coincidence?

I will add to that.
from what i seen today.
If he would have said he seen her walk down the alley instead of college from 11th street.......they would have seen her on the tape. so he told them college knowing she would not be seen perhaps going down college.
But if he said the alley, and there was no picture to verify that. then he would have a problem.

Very nice photos, MrTT. Would you mind if I copy some over to the photos thread?

I've been out all evening and just heard about the body found in Fall Creek. Badly decomposed, so it might have been there awhile. Cool water will *advertiser censored* decomp. In a creek, not so many scavengers like an open body of water. I'm on pins and needles. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for more news.
You do with them as you see fit.......I don't mind there public photos.

I believe this is one of those side streets connecting the alley and college.
But unsure because i forgot?

5899407432_981b76f0be_z.jpg

I'm not even sure it matters how she got in, or that she was there.

Several posts though seem adamant that she should not be allowed in a bar because she's 20.

Since laws vary by state, pointing out that you don't have to be 21 to go to the bars in Indiana, posting the relevant Indiana Code, and adding personal experience with it seems appropriate, don't you think?

She didn't vanish at the bar... A lot of the discussion had to do with whether or not she had her purse/keys (which contained ID, and presumably fake ID as well) so it could be narrowed down when it was separated from her.

I believe this is facing south on college from 11th street heading towards 8th street........i believe that is the doctors building to the right.

5899409442_9116b51365_z.jpg

I believe this is one of those side streets connecting the alley and college.
But unsure because i forgot?

5899407432_981b76f0be_z.jpg

Correct.
The pic is facing East toward College Ave.
On the right is 10th & College Apartments.
On the left is a residence.
Behind you is the alley where the gravel lot, handrail, etc. are.
Out by College the light is broken. Its very dark there at night.
But note the camera and light on the yellow corner area of the apartment building.

I believe this is facing south on college from 11th street heading towards 8th street........i believe that is the doctors building to the right.

5899409442_9116b51365_z.jpg

Correct.
The pic is 2 houses South of where she was last reported seen by JR, and facing the direction she is reported to have been walking.

Correct.
The pic is 2 houses South of where she was last reported seen by JR, and facing the direction she is reported to have been walking.

She didn't go home that way......she was abducted in that gravel area not long after leaving the alley........She would have taken the alley back home.
because that was her routine. and after walking it myself.........I have no doubt that is exactly what she would have done........the distance between 8th and 11th may seem far in the photos......but in real life, it is short and does-not take one long at all to walk...

I dont know what this one is.
I want to say looking west from 11 and college showing where she was supposed to have been walking to get to the corner of college and 11th.

5898841053_67ebf7969b_z.jpg

front of smallwood apts........facing north on college from 8th street.
5899405142_7d90d51924_z.jpg

That pic is standing just a few feet North of the camera that picked up the last video of Lauren leaving the alley.

On the left out of sight is the handrail her keys were found. You can see the gravel lot, a bit of Morton Street, and in the distance, the ReStore.

The brick building straight ahead is the back side of 5 North Apartments where JR and the other boys lived.
You can also see the new apartment building across 11th St. straight ahead.

To the right is a yellow apartment building under construction, the Dr. Office, and out of sight is College Ave.

Behind you is the alley leading to 10th St. and then on to Smallwood.

Why are drunk girls walking around alone, barefoot, with no cell phone, at 4 in the morning? How do her friends allow her to even be in this dangerous situation? Why did her 'friend' allow her to LEAVE his place all alone and walk into the dark, drunk and alone with no phone, like that? uugghhhhhh

not sure if i posted this one already.
trying to be careful not to post twice the same picture.
But this is another one i am unsure about.

5899408050_4ccc1181a3_z.jpg

Standing on Morton facing East South East looking at the gravel lot, the handrail her keys and coin purse were found at, and a bit of the alley where the last video of her was taken. You can see the video camera facing south on the corner of the brick building, and one facing east toward College Ave.

The light colored building is 10th & College Village Apartments.
The dark brick building is 10th & College Apartments.
The residential house is just South of the Dr. Office.

Out of sight on the left is the back of 5 North Apartments where JR, and the other boys lived.

I'm not convinced that CR and LS were so drunk from the 1 hr they spent at Kilroy's that they were falling down and passing out.

College students typically do the lion's share of their drinking at home/house parties/dorms/etc--places where they can consume far cheaper alcohol than offered at bars. By the time they decide to go out to a bar, they're already drunk and the bar is more about meeting up with friends and then continuing the party back at someone else's place.

I took this in the gravel area as i thought about her.
It is some kind of phone system. not sure how long its been there.
but it has a number on it to call for assistance.

5899407726_d51cd58043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member