2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant remember exactly which show I heard it on but I am pretty sure it was one of the HLN shows (NOT Nancy though), that one of the jurors who has spoken, whether it be #2 or #3 I am not sure either and I am sorry I have no link - but someone said first vote was 10-2 Not Guilty Murder 1 and 6-6 on the Manslaughter charge....been thinking about that. Can we assume two people wanted Murder 1, and six OTHER wanted Manslaughter, (the original 2 voting against manslaughter, going for the Murder 1), that eight people on that jury was ready to convict her and four others not? I'm just thinking someone in that jury room must have been very intimidating. JMO, with the information I am hearing and deducing from.

yes, that is correct about the 6 - 6 on the manslaughter.

My God it's been done! The one issue that will bring democrats and republicans, God-loving folks and atheists, "black" and white, rich and poor, male and female, young and old together. BOYCOTT Casey Anthony!!!

Have you asked a Mod if this link can be made a sticky?

I think it would receive a lot more signatures.

BTW I signed it.

Thanks, Lovejac

I was cut off broadband on the 27th, due to exceeding my limit through watching the trial. Since then, my ISP's put me on snail-mail, basically ... low speed dial-up. I've tried to load the petition for 5 minutes then it cut out. But I get broadband back in a few days, and would like to sign it then. So making it a sticky is a great idea. People will see it, even if they don't read this thread

thanks for suggesting it :)

Heck no.. that's one show I would watch. Are you kidding? All of the A's up on that stage? Casey with her new Morticia hair do? Cindy would sling her around like a wet noodle. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can you imagine the hair pulling????? The chair throwing??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Then, Lee would get all pouty because he was "out of the loop" and walk off the stage with the camera following him all the way. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

Can you imagine the hair pulling????? The chair throwing??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Then, Lee would get all pouty because he was "out of the loop" and walk off the stage with the camera following him all the way. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:
I just spit my drink all over the place. I needed that laugh today :rocker:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :cupcake:

I know they will be making a lot of money, but the Springer Show says no??!!!!

What I find interesting about the jurors, but it did not occur to me during selection, is that most were eager to be there. Give up 2 months of pay, school, you name it. Everyone kept posting stealth juror, I did not understand at the time. One couldn't count to know if could afford the time off, one was a teacher that was too happy about it, one would give up hard earned savings without second thought, and so on.

Then the death penalty question. Most said no, but the few that could not stand by their own minds, caved and said could think about it. WTH???

I think these jurors went in knowing they would not pay attention, they would vote not guilty, and I think (they being more worldly than I), knew there was $$$ to be made, they went for the money after the fact.

Just some lingering thoughts here.

This is why they were able to justify Casey's numerous lies. Lying is the reason they got on this jury in the first place!

Such a relief to find something in it to laugh about for a moment or two

Then, maybe from behind the screen, Padilla could stomp out and declare KC is his love child ? George could cross himself, fall on the floor and give thanks then raise his arms like Rocky Balboa to the cheers of the crowd, leaving KC with a baboon faced glare at CA as LA laughed until he had a fit and had to be carted off on a stretcher, screaming hysterically, ' I am the One ! I'm the One ! '

Ok, I'm losing it. 4.38 a.m here. Apologies ...

Edit: just scrolled up and saw the news. Springer deems the Ants too classless for his show. Sigh ....

Okay, to be honest-- I thought, One Million Dollars!? :waitasec:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw"]YouTube - ‪1 million dollars‬‏[/ame]

Too bad, but I sure enjoyed the thought of it. :crazy:

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, shoot.

There goes my dream show. I was already trying to get tickets to Chicago. :floorlaugh:

Well, shoot.

There goes my dream show. I was already trying to get tickets to Chicago. :floorlaugh:

Oooops - all the doors are closing

*advertiser censored* offer's been retracted

Baez lost his agent after 2 minutes

The chili place won't serve them

and Springer's standing on his dignity and refusing to pander to low-life acts

Mmmmm. Wonder if CM's regreting his juvenile moment now ? Bad finger. Norty finger. Smack finger

Clint House is now on HLN with Vinnie. He, Tony, etc. are pushing Caylee's Law--good for them. Clint said Morgan & Morgan have taken this on pro bono and former Governor Charlie Crist is also supporting them. Good for these young men.

Even though cause of death and motive do not need to be proven, I for one, am going to be wanting to know about those before I vote someone guilty that can be facing death.

Then don't vote for death. I don't know how many times it's been repeated that there were lesser charges that had nothing to do with the death penalty. Even the Murder 1 charge didn't mean she would get death.

BBM

Since the verdicts came in, I have been utterly disappointed and deeply saddened that KC will be set free and there will be no justice for Caylee. However, after some thought, I have to wonder, will KC really be free? Is her life sentence going to start the moment she walks out of the OCJ?

I wonder, where will she go? What will she do? Will she ever be able to go anywhere besides Pinellas County that people wont stare, snicker or presume her guilty of murdering her daughter? Will she ever make friends? Will anyone ever believe anything she says?

I hope that her life sentence starts the moment she's released. I hope that Caylee haunts her mother and makes it impossile for KC to have a Bella vita
This is the look that I saw on the Defenses face. Oh Cricky Now What!

I am having a hard time right now with all of this. Everyday, I turn on the t.v. or the web, or come on WS, I see something new that a juror has said that they were NOT supposed to even consider in their decision. Every time I hear/read this, it's like twisting the knife in further. I feel so helpless and hopeless. I really do. I keep thinking in my mind, surely there is something that can be done about this. The jurors have already said enough in my opinion to warrant a re-trial, and if Casey had been found guilty, she would be given one in a heartbeat. Why is it not the same for the state?

I don't understand. The only thing I can keep doing is signing petitions, and hope someone with more knowledge than me can think of something that will work. I feel like all of the officials involved in this case are resigning themselves to the verdict, and not trying to think of a way to do something more. I can understand it to an extent, like with JA...he worked so hard for this and I'm happy at the thought that he is going to at least make some money, but I just wish that SOMEBODY with power would step forward and help.

Also, I read in an earlier post on here about how people who have just recently started following this, will be the ones to buy the Anthony's books or Casey's book because they have no idea of what is truly out there. I wish that we at websleuths could band together and compile it all into a book and publish it for free online at amazon, get it on the news, that it's out there for the taking. Ughhh...just wracking my brain. The only comfort in all of this I get is in coming here and talking with all of you who feel my pain.

Thank you all <3

Carp! I was so hoping that I could watch them all wrestle one another around the stage......Casey and Cindy pulling each other's hair out and all.....save someone else from having to do it. JK

I am having a hard time right now with all of this. Everyday, I turn on the t.v. or the web, or come on WS, I see something new that a juror has said that they were NOT supposed to even consider in their decision. Every time I hear/read this, it's like twisting the knife in further. I feel so helpless and hopeless. I really do. I keep thinking in my mind, surely there is something that can be done about this. The jurors have already said enough in my opinion to warrant a re-trial, and if Casey had been found guilty, she would be given one in a heartbeat. Why is it not the same for the state?

I don't understand. The only thing I can keep doing is signing petitions, and hope someone with more knowledge than me can think of something that will work. I feel like all of the officials involved in this case are resigning themselves to the verdict, and not trying to think of a way to do something more. I can understand it to an extent, like with JA...he worked so hard for this and I'm happy at the thought that he is going to at least make some money, but I just wish that SOMEBODY with power would step forward and help.

Also, I read in an earlier post on here about how people who have just recently started following this, will be the ones to buy the Anthony's books or Casey's book because they have no idea of what is truly out there. I wish that we at websleuths could band together and compile it all into a book and publish it for free online at amazon, get it on the news, that it's out there for the taking. Ughhh...just wracking my brain. The only comfort in all of this I get is in coming here and talking with all of you who feel my pain.

Thank you all <3

Great post !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads