GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconfirmed reports that LE has given maintenence workers LDT's.

Pat Brown: person doesn't have a vehicle because crime was committed there and her body disposed of there. She disagrees this was carefully planned. She says it could be maintenece worker.

Other side of break they will have Erin Runyun (if I mispelled that surname please forgive, spelling is not my strongpoint).

http://www.primerahora.com/unpadreyunosabuelosdestrozadosporasesinatodeninaboricua-589112.html

A father and grandparents destroyed by girl’s murder

Tuesday, 6 of December of 2011 /Darisabel Texidor Guadalupe
Peñuelas. - A destroyed father. Ricardo Galarza, father of the small Jorelys, still does not believe that someone has assassinated his small one and he will never be able to understand how a human being can be able to shut the life of a girl in such a vile way. Jorelys had disappeared and was found yesterday in a garbage container. She was disfigured, brutally struck and with signs of sexual abuse. It is a very crude reality to digest by a father. “Two years ago was the last time I saw her, she said to me that he wanted to return to Puerto Rico”, the father of Jorelys said while he held a photo of his small one. Galarza described her daughter as affectionate, helpful and of a very mature capacity for her short age. “I say to parents do not trust anybody, do not leave your children in the care of anybody”, said Galarza.
The father indicated that he will remain in the Island dealing with the proceeding of the funeral of the girl, who will be buried in Puerto Rico.

Grandparents without consolation
They wanted to spend Christmas with their granddaughter, whom they did not see since four years ago, but the destiny snatched that joy from them when they found out that that small Jorelys was brutally assassinated in the city of Corner, in Georgia, where she lived with her mother and sisters. The dining room table of the residence of the maternal grandparents of Jorelys became an altar with photos and candles, in hope that she could appear with life. But, that sadly did not happen. For Blas Rivera, maternal grandfather of the girl, the news fell as cold water bucket to him. It has been a blow that I never will be able to recover. “She was a glad, respectful and humble baby”, said the grandfather, who will travel Wednesday to Georgia to be with his daughter, Joseline Rivera. Today it the maternal grandmother will leave today, with the confidence that authorities will grant her custody of the smaller daughters of Joseline whom were removed of the home as a preventive act. Don Blas maintained that her daughter of 24 years had moved to the United States four years ago looking for better quality of life, that always said to him she liked the place where she lived and that her three daughters of seven, four and a year they were happy there. Her daughter works in a factory. “This is very hard, my daughter needs us”, emphasized Blas. The grandfather was thankful for the support of the neighbors, friends and mayor Walter Torres Maldonado. This one last one will help with the expenses and processes of transfer of the body towards Puerto Rico. The residents of the Heights of Peñuelas II met in front of the family residence to make a prayer circle. There they sang and they prayed for the eternal rest of Jorelys and the strength that her family needs.

I have the feeling this person has done this before.It's a disorganised crime possibly planned maybe not and this persons DNA is probably on file somewhere.

OT but IMHO the younger children weren't removed because of Jorelys. They were removed because of something inside the home. (could be any number of things). I doubt we will know given privacy issues usually connected with child services.

Is Mom from the island? There could be cultural differences between those that are from the island and those that live in the continental US. I say that with love and respect because my family is latino and many are from the island.

As far as a soda at 5 PM, lol that's not bad parenting. C'mon now. It's not ideal but it's not bad parenting to let your kid drink a soda. :) Just teasing btw :)

Pat Brown: person doesn't have a vehicle because crime was committed there and her body disposed of there. She disagrees this was carefully planned. She says it could be maintenece worker.

Other side of break they will have Erin Runyun (if I mispelled that surname please forgive, spelling is not my strongpoint).

I agree with her.But I feel the person was a homeless transient.Living in there.

I hope Patty is taping JVM like she usually does. Mike B is showing what he believes to be the vacant apt.

OT but IMHO the younger children weren't removed because of Jorelys. They were removed because of something inside the home. (could be any number of things). I doubt we will know given privacy issues usually connected with child services.

Is Mom from the island? There could be cultural differences between those that are from the island and those that live in the continental US. I say that with love and respect because my family is latino and many are from the island.

As far as a soda at 5 PM, lol that's not bad parenting. C'mon now. It's not ideal but it's not bad parenting to let your kid drink a soda. :) Just teasing btw :)

I know. I almost resisted writing that because Lord KNows my kids drank plenty of sodas. I was just trying to describe what was bothering me about the situation. In my gut I just felt that the kids were instructed to stay outside all day every day so mom could sleep. But I could be mistaken.

Jorelys lived in the 900 building on the terrace level.

I have the feeling this person has done this before.It's a disorganised crime possibly planned maybe not and this persons DNA is probably on file somewhere.

BBM
God, I hope you're right. :praying: This monster can NOT get ahold of another baby.

I'm not sure how Pat drew that conclusion. She doesn't know what was found in the apartment that might indicate planning, and if LE was already there by the time the perp was trying to dispose of the remains - with the roadblock set up - they certainly wouldn't have driven off the property with her.

I agree with her.But I feel the person was a homeless transient.Living in there.

I am not disagreeing with you, just another possibility. I think it was someone she knew or had seen around the complex. No one heard screams or anything disturbance. Also he was carrying a knife. That sounds preplanned to me. jmo

Did anyone catch the name of the young lady that is missing that JVM is covering now? I'd like to look at her thread.

Mike Brooks just said the the apt above the vacant one being processed is also vacant - but it has a "lock box" on it.

That made me think here

Any locals - was this place once a condo? I say that because of the complex that I'm familiar with was trying to "turn condo". At one point we were the only tenants in our entire building. Each building in ours held 8 apts. The one next to us that was "open" was a condo foreclosure and when I went to mamagement about it - I was told they don't have much control over "condo" units. If the unit is/was privately owned - then maintenance couldn't enter without permission.

I wonder what the situation was like there. Was this ALL completely rentals or are there some units that are owned? Especially what the situation was with the empty one being processed.

I'm not sure how Pat drew that conclusion. She doesn't know what was found in the apartment that might indicate planning, and if LE was already there by the time the perp was trying to dispose of the remains - with the roadblock set up - they certainly wouldn't have driven off the property with her.

Just between you and me (and everyone that reads this board haha) I think Pat B. is full of bull stinky most of the time. :)

Did anyone catch the name of the young lady that is missing that JVM is covering now? I'd like to look at her thread.

Shanna Peoples?

http://www.primerahora.com/esperanzadosfamiliaresdejorelysenquecapturenasuasesino-589327.html
Jorelys’ family hopeful thar the killer will be caught

Tuesday, 6 of December of 2011 12:53 p.m.
Darisabel Texidor Guadalupe/Primera Hora
Assuring that, at the moment, forgiveness does not exist in his heart, Ricardo Galarza Velazquez, father of Jorelys Rivera, who disappeared from the play area of the complex of houses where she resided with her mother in Georgia, described the sad moment that he lives upon learning about the unexpected death of his daughter. The man, who a month ago had his last telephone conversation with Jorelys, mentioned that he has total faith in God that the authorities of the city of Corner con soon arrest the person responsible of taking his little girl’s life, who was a happy and defenseless girl. “Surrender and pay for what you did”, the father said. He remembered the times he shared with his little girl, during her visits to the Island, she loved to ride in his horse and he enjoyed his times with her to the maximum. “I do not forgive the killer, what he did deserves no forgiveness”, added Galarza Vela'zquez. The maternal grandfather Blas Rivera, getting ready for his trip to the United States. “God will make justice because Jorelys did not deserve such a death, nor to be thrown away like garbage”, said the grandfather.

Mike Brooks just said the the apt above the vacant one being processed is also vacant - but it has a "lock box" on it.

That made me think here

Any locals - was this place once a condo? I say that because of the complex that I'm familiar with was trying to "turn condo". At one point we were the only tenants in our entire building. Each building in ours held 8 apts. The one next to us that was "open" was a condo foreclosure and when I went to mamagement about it - I was told they don't have much control over "condo" units. If the unit is/was privately owned - then maintenance couldn't enter without permission.

I wonder what the situation was like there. Was this ALL completely rentals or are there some units that are owned? Especially what the situation was with the empty one being processed.

Don't quote me on this, because I was doing chores while Mike was talking about that and I was half listening..so...

But here is what I am taking away and I have to rewatch this segment when it's uploaded---The apartment is vacant. There were no signs of forced entry. (not reported that it was unlocked KWIM?) but that it had no signs of forced entry. Big difference if that proves to be accurate reporting. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven