FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:

Sparky, caught ya!!! I see you had posted a link to Overstock.com's bedding before you corrected it. Nice stuff, BTW!!

I've always got a ton of other windows open when I'm posting here, lol.

I am 100% certain that Dale Jr.'s work van (the one parked in his driveway in AlwaysWright's photos) is a GMC Savannah. The van parked on the street in the surveillance video is a Dodge Ram. The video capture of the van on the street is blurry, but if it was a Chevy or GMC, the tail lights would be way different. And if it was a Ford Econoline, the door handles would be vertical. I'm 99% certain it's a Dodge Ram. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will post some side-by-sides.

Edited to add photo

Attachments

• gmcvans.jpg
    gmcvans.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 21
I am 100% certain that Dale Jr.'s work van (the one parked in his driveway in AlwaysWright's photos) is a GMC Savannah. The van parked on the street in the surveillance video is a Dodge Ram. The video capture of the van on the street is blurry, but if it was a Chevy or GMC, the tail lights would be way different. And if it was a Ford Econoline, the door handles would be vertical. I'm 99% certain it's a Dodge Ram. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will post some side-by-sides.

BBM: I guessed a GMC and I am not a car person, how exciting. I feel like I should win a prize!
But actually, I am totally annoying and I gotta ask, how are you 100% sure?

:floorlaugh:

Sparky, caught ya!!! I see you had posted a link to Overstock.com's bedding before you corrected it. Nice stuff, BTW!!

I've always got a ton of other windows open when I'm posting here, lol.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought WTH.....OH NO....but you put a smile on my face LOL

I have tears Lark...

Thank you for catching that it's been a horrible day!

Stupid IPad

Based on these dates is this the warrant that we saw a blip of back in December and it was quickly yanked from the clerk's website?

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
01/04/2012 Capias Returned Executed
01/03/2012 Arrest Affidavit
01/03/2012 Bond Filed
The Bondsman $1000 2012-AA-987
01/03/2012 Bond Filed
The Bondsman $250 2012-AA-989
01/03/2012 Bond Filed
The Bondsman $150 2012-AA-988
12/08/2011 Information Filed
12/08/2011 Order Finding Probable Cause
12/08/2011 Capias Issued Ret: Inst Bond $

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7912523

2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
<snip for space>
IIRC (lol) 28 grams to an ounce, correct? AKA a lid? $30 then .. $100 or more now?

So I am guessing the grow house = the reason for the raid at DSSr.'s

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dad-missing-moms-ex-fiancee-accused-having-grow-ho/nGJW4/
@:58 there is a black SUV in Sr's drive. On the video of the surveillance video, a dark rig is shown leaving the condo that some speculate was not a hummer at all. For those of you who believe one of them is not a hummer, Do you think it could be this kind of vehicle as shown @:58? TIA

Again, at about 1:02 you see a couple darker rigs, and just after that, you see a roofing truck with boxes on the side. I could make out the word roof.

The darker rig is shown again @ about 1:19

Could this be why the first raid at Sr's? Do they see his rig in the video at some point? (even if we do not)

andalso: BBM: I guessed a GMC and I am not a car person, how exciting. I feel like I should win a prize!
But actually, I am totally annoying and I gotta ask, how are you 100% sure?

BBM: I've been van shopping quite recently :) If I can figure out how to upload pictures I will put some up. There's really no doubt, imm.

So I am guessing the grow house = the reason for the raid at DSSr.'s

Yes, and I thought when an employee leaves a place of employment they took their personal belongs with them, No?

You all are too funny over here!!.. I think y'all got everybody giggling!!

Sleuthy, I agree with ya.. To post pics in your post is easy..Go to the origination of the photo(for example Gmc.com.. Just as an example).. Once you are on the photo you want to post, Just click on the photo and copy the "address".. Or the link to the photo..it's URL..(example [gmc.com/itzp.image24].. Again just an example).. Then come back to WS and begin your post.. When you get ready to add the photo to the post look directly ^above^ the white box you are typing your post in and among other tools you will see the square that has a tiny mountain and sunshine in it..(it's next to the last of the tools located above the white box that you type your post in.. The last being the quote bubble).. Once u click on the mountain/sunshine square a pop-up box will appear for you to simply click on and paste in the URL of the photo that you copied from its originating website(ex.Gmc.com/itsp.image24).. Once it's successfully entered in the pop up box hit enter and it will automatically paste the photo URL(therefor the actual photo) into your post.. You can continue adding to your post as well as adding several different photos(as you said like side by side view).. For each photo follow same steps..go to the photo, right click and copy the photos address or link, click on the image icon(Mtn/sun square) above the white text box, and paste in the copied link, hit enter, and voila.. Your photo pastes into your post..

Hope that helps.. If not clear plz don't hesitate to ask and we'll get it figured out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17