FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to what we know about Dale Jr. and that afternoon.

He said Michelle arrived at 4:00 (really was 3:18pm)
He said Michelle stayed about 10 minutes
He arrived at Parents by 4:30 (alledged witness)
He didnt take Yvonnes calls
He wasnt at Parents home when Yvonne called
DS1 said he was with DS2. (away from home doing what..Pot stuff?)
He talked to LE at the condo before the 11:08 facebook post.
He worked the next day at Titusville.

He refused a poly....
His and His family's actions showed lack of concern (MOO)
He was named a POI

LE knew the location of the 4:26 Waterford Text ...and Dale saying Michelle was there at 4PM and if the text location was 25 minutes away....then it put Michelle back at his condo at the time she went missing making him a POI.

Then we have Michelles phone going toward Belle Isle Oakridge...and we Have Dale going that direction (at about the same time?).... to me if he pinged the same towers as Michelles phone that would make him a POI..

So when the 3:18 video came about looks like it would clear him a little?

But if that did happen that would be a really stupid thing to do...
leaving a trail like that IF THIS DID HAPPEN
Saying she left at 4PM then Texting Waterford @4:26 at a location your own phone is pinging and that location puts her missing at a time she was at the condo and having her phone in the area of where your going to your parents with your phone.

Most that sells pot would/should know by now how cells work and the Smiths seem street smart and not niave, so why have or make this trail?

Just thinking over DS2 arrest and how this business may affect the way they act...given the situation.

LE has DS2 as the prime suspect Im sure for a good reason....Im still trying to think it through....and put the pieces together....

BBM I agree with your conclusions. Here are my questions:

What if an accomplice or accomplice 2 (A2 for short?) wasn't in the drug business? What if that person didn't know exactly what DS2 was doing and just thought MP was creating problems for DS2 and he needed help moving the kids? What if A2 called DS2 to ask what to do about this phone that keep going off and he said....???

MOO MOO MOO (MFO = my fantasy only?)

BBM

All great points, and I agree. The one thing that bugs me about the idea of Dale knowing about the surveillance camera has been his statement to Michelle's family that she arrived at about 4 PM. Of course, simple deduction, again, could be that he forgot, but since it was around 6 sometime late afternoon or evening on 11/17/11 that he talked to Michelle's family, would that mean he remembered earlier when driving his car or the Hummer away from the condo, but then forgot about it recording the Hummer's incoming time when he said 4 PM. He would have had to forget to get his story right about that simple fact, even while he was remembering to not have anything recorded on that camera.

So I'm still of the opinion that he either didn't know about the camera, or he forgot about it completely the whole time. So there may very well be some evidence from that camera that we just don't know about. In fact, I would say that is a simple deduction!

IMO

Well, I'm pretty sure I have this exact same camera at my home - it looks to be a Logitech Alert system. It's a pretty sweet little DIY set-up if you are a little technology minded.

So here is a video still from that camera this afternoon.
kJvjM.jpg

This camera does not record 24/7 - it only records when it senses motion. In this case, a cat. But not all motion sets it off. You can tell the camera that you only want it to record when there is motion in certain areas of the image. In the photo below, you can see where I have drawn my motion zones in pink. So the camera only started recording when the cat entered that area:
HD6T0.jpg

I don't want my motion zones to extend out into the street because I don't want to record every car that drives by. My camera would be recording way too much video that I would have to sift through in the case that some sort of vandalism occurred in my driveway. I do record lots of cars driving by but only because my camera is already recording due to a driveway trigger.

I suspect DS2's neighbor has his camera set up in a similar manner. Which can explain why Dale might not be concerned about the camera recording his comings-and-goings on the street and why there was no video of MP's car leaving after she dropped the twins off.

I think Bern was trying to help me with a answer to my post here. #398

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159605&page=16

ETA: What happened 3 mos prior to Michelle going missing?[/QUOTE]

BBM

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...deo/cfn/Nate-Mitchell-1122.flv&vtitle=Missing mom's boyfriend talks

At the very beginning of this, NM states they've been talking for about 3 months, dating about a month.

AND that my Friend may be the answer. This may not have anything to do with the PC episode.

It all may be because she had a new B/F.

Maybe Dale wanted to get back with her and saw the phone and that's what set this off?

She is a beautiful girl and he is the father of the twins. She's moved on and he hasn't? She will always be in is life as the mother of his children, but not his G/F or wife. What if I can't have you no one will?

When did they film the court TV? IIRC it was about 3 months ago. Did she leave him, like move out of the condo in the summer and take the kids? Is that what they meant to say?
That's how i take it.

AND that my Friend may be the answer. This may not have anything to do with the PC episode.

It all may be because she had a new B/F.

Maybe Dale wanted to get back with her and saw the phone and that's what set this off?

She is a beautiful girl and he is the father of the twins. She's moved on and he hasn't? She will always be in is life as the mother of his children, but not his G/F or wife. What if I can't have you no one will?

That is what I think too. But even slightly more than that. I think he was angry about her new bf spending time with HIS kids. I think he thought she was getting too serious. There was a mention by her sister that Michelle had been looking at homes for sale online that week. And she was having a dinner party to introduce her new bf to her father. So I think that Dale was worried that this new guy was going to move in with Michelle and the kids and that Dale was going to lose control over them.

Hello all...I did go to the search Saturday. I have so much respect for this family..there's a lot I won't say. What I will say is that we were told we were on Malabar Road because DS Jr worked in that area the day after she went missing. So, it wasn't Titusville, it was actually Palm Bay! We weren't able to search the property because they wanted to send dogs in first, and warrants were an issue. We posted fliers in that area instead.

I don't have the right words to let you know just how much I admire and respect you for stepping up. :rocker:

Thank you.

Sometimes the simplest answer really is the right answer. If we accept what MSM and LE has stated as fact about the Hummer, then here is the timeline:

DS Jr's neighbor has a camera that points one way and is able to capture traffic coming and leaving from one direction. There is another way out of the condo complex where DS Jr lives and vehicles can come and leave out of camera range. The camera is visible and residents had to have known about it.

3:18 p.m.: Neighbor's camera catches Michelle arriving to drop off kids.

4:40 p.m.: The neighbor's black Hummer is caught on camera leaving. MSM states that LE has a statement from neighbor confirming this.

5:17 p.m.: A black vehicle, possibly a Hummer, is caught on camera leaving. MSM stated that LE never said they have video evidence of M's Hummer leaving. To some on these boards, the 5:17 vehicle doesn't even look like a Hummer.

SIMPLEST DEDUCTION: DS JR. knew there was a camera pointing one direction. He's not stupid. He went the other way and avoided detection. Thus, no-one knows when the Hummer left, who was driving, etc., unless there are eye-witnesses at the scene. And there might be - but LE isn't releasing that.

Also, if someone was going to drop him off to pick up the Hummer, they'd probably park on the side-street closest to his door and avoid the camera detection, not idle in a neighbor's driveway which IS in camera range. This is basic.

Michelle was a texter. She texted her boyfriend N at 3:15 p.m. He didn't hear from her after that point, and neither did her family, except at 4:26 p.m. when Michelle answered her brother by saying she was at "Waterford," a shopping area. LE has said the phone didn't ping in that area. THEY NEVER SAID WHERE IT DID PING, and anyone deciding otherwise is just guessing.

Released later: Her phone DID ping in the Oakridge and Belle Isle area, very close to where it was found. NO TIME GIVEN. Also known: a phone will ping when a text goes in or out and a call goes out. So we can assume that her phone recorded a bunch of other pings, unless it was turned off and turned back on and turned back off in sequence to avoid detection. It didn't have to be on the whole time. And a phone doesn't ping when it's turned off, and doesn't ping a location marker from the act of turning it off.

Her phone left a ping trail. We know very little about it and LE ain't sayin. Attempts to link the Oakridge ping to her Hummer are pure conjecture and IMO, not suported by facts.

Facts are facts. Every case has some known facts. If we started by accepting some of those, then the deducations and suppositions and suggestions that come out of those discussions will be on solid ground.

MOO, based on a lot of reading and re-reading....

This morning I was just thinking like this.... what facts to we have on DS2 ...
Very little as I started making a list. most is speculation and opinions.

My list did include the 8PM ping

Investigators have released few specifics about the investigation. Below are key points since Parker disappeared.

Timeline

Nov. 17, 3:17 p.m.: Surveillance video shows Parker driving in Smith's neighborhood

4:30 p.m.: A text message is sent from Parker's phone to her brother indicating she may be headed to the Waterford Lakes area.

8 p.m.: Parker's iPhone pinged in the area of Oakridge Road and Orange Avenue before it was powered down.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ing-business-surveillance-video-investigators

Still catching up.. For me so much hinges on the date or atleast the month that the PC was actually taped.. We've heard October, August, June to name a few.. Why, for me that time frame is important is that it would atleast help to better establish when exactly it was that Michelle and Dale split for good and she was no longer living at the condo(which in turn could possible help to better figure out what was possibly meant about the post Sparky is speaking about.. Ie. 3months prior to 11/17)..

Because what we do know for certain per Michelle in her own words(and a lightbulb just came on for me.. I believe Michelle may have even specified the month she moved from condo.. If not specifically then by proxy due to stating it was the weekend of one of the Sci-Fi Cons).. If you'll remember Michelle specifically describes the break up to the judge in saying that Dale moved her outta the condo pretty much behind her back.. She said he'd mistakenly gotten word that Michelle was talking of leaving him and that unbeknownst to her he had gone and rented a uhaul and literally packed up all of her belongings(not certain what is mentioned about all of the twins and her sons belongings).. But that Dale accomplished all of this immediately prior to his leaving out of town to go to the Sci-Fi Con for the weekend.. Lastly she said he delivered her and the kids to her mother's drive way.. The uhaul and all for them to move in with mom into her 2 bedroom house.. Again this is all per Michelle and this was all done unbeknownst to her and as a surprise she and I believe the children as well were just like that kicked out, complete with having moved all belongings as well to her mom's driveway.. Michelle explained this as their final break up and final move out of the condo..

Dale Jr told the judge the reason he had to do things that way(rent and load all her belongings into uhaul and deliver her to her moms to live..ALL BEHIND MICHELLE's BACK) that he had to do it all behind her back to protect himself and his property as he'd heard rumors that Michelle was talking to ppl about planning to leave him and according to Jr in the past when they'd split up and she'd moved out that she had "stolen" much of the items in the condo that were actually his and that he didn't want that to happen again while he was out of town for the Sci-Fi Con that weekend.. Hence exactly why he said he felt he had to move her out "that way"..

As I said that was told on PC so if we could correctly find the month it was taped that could better give us a more accurate time of when exactly this move out occurred(and did it fall within the 3mos prior to 11/17 as the post made mention of?)

As far as Michelle's leaving the twins there to live with Dale?? Idk.. But from what little that we know for certain from Michelle's statements on PC it certainly appears as tho the twins were infact delivered right along with her and her belongings to her mom's house.. With Jr leaving that very day for his all important Sci-Fi weekend IMO points even more toward the twins being with Michelle and not Dale.. What I get from the PC is that when they split for good Michelle and kids living back with mom that Jr did continue having time with the twins(and this IMO would likely be why neighbors still would see him outside with twins at the condo).. And that it wasn't until actually only the last 3 weeks prior to the taping of the PC where Dale and Michelle were having issues of Dales seeing the kids(including supposedly not being invited to their bday party during that 3 week period immediately preceding the taping of PC).. And that very soon thereafter the taping that whatever the "issue" (according to Dale the issue was that Michelle was mad that he'd taken her to the Peoples Court)was seemed to have worked itself out with Dale and Michelle resuming a schedule of Dale having a good bit of visitation with the twins...

So, all in all I believe we can atleast figure out exactly when this last, major, and final moveout of Michelle and kids to her mom's occurred.. The answers lie in the PC statements and if not literally stated then we still can easily determine the date based on the name of the convention that Jr DOES INDEED STATE IN THE PC EPISODE THAT HE ATTENDED THE VERY WEEKEND HE RENTED UHAUL AND MOVED MICHELLE FROM HIS CONDO.. We just need to find out what the name of the particular Sci-Fi con that he states on PC and we'll easily be able to search exactly what exact month and date that it all occurred..

HTH:)

Ps. Does anyone know if jerseygirl by any chance ever transcribed the second half of the PC episode(as I believe it was near the end when Michelle states all the info about Dale removing all her belongings in uhaul and delivered her to mom's.. And dale states the name of the convention to which he was headed after dumping her and the children at her mom's).. Anyone know?? That'd be great if we already have the info transcribed in black and white to be able to easier locate the date for which we're searching..

TIA to anyone who knows or can help:)

Hello all...I did go to the search Saturday. I have so much respect for this family..there's a lot I won't say. What I will say is that we were told we were on Malabar Road because DS Jr worked in that area the day after she went missing. So, it wasn't Titusville, it was actually Palm Bay! We weren't able to search the property because they wanted to send dogs in first, and warrants were an issue. We posted fliers in that area instead.

Not Titusville....where did we get that.. I know I heard it on TV ( I think).:banghead:

BTW :yourock:

PJFL & KatyDid were considering motives:

Jealousy of new bf
Loss of control over the kids
Frustrated desire

I agree and I'd like to add something: MONEY
Michelle had just taken steps to have child support take out of DS2's paycheck, and, in his opinion wasted $2500 of HIS money by throwing that ring out the window. Keeping her from wasting his hard-earned cash is a solid rationalization to a fragile ego.

Before I retired, I heard the following statements from fathers about alimony & child support:

If you think I'm going to pay good money so you can stay home and play with our kids all day, you've got another thing coming.
I supported you and paid for this..[whatever]..., feel free to take your clothes and go. The kids stay so you don't keep wasting money on them.
Send me the bills and if I think they are reasonable, I'll pay 'em.
I'll see you dead before I give you a nickel for....[whatever/whomever]...
I'll quit my job and live on the street before I buy one more pair of Nikes for those brats of yours.
It will be worth it learning to change a diaper rather than giving you more money to waste.
I could fill the whole page.

Once DS2 had convinced himself, removing Michelle was a solid financial decision. No need for guilt, just be practical. (Some of my clients had committed murder.) That ability to "be practical" about something like this is the very essence of sociopathy.

I think Bern was trying to help me with a answer to my post here. #398

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159605&page=16

ETA: What happened 3 mos prior to Michelle going missing?

Okay. I guess when you first told us about someone saying that on the Facebook support site, I was thinking that maybe the thing that happened three months ago was the PC taping. But then when I looked at the date mentioned on the PC website, I got all confused. Oh well.

Still catching up.. For me so much hinges on the date or atleast the month that the PC was actually taped.. We've heard October, August, June to name a few.. Why, for me that time frame is important is that it would atleast help to better establish when exactly it was that Michelle and Dale split for good and she was no longer living at the condo(which in turn could possible help to better figure out what was possibly meant about the post Sparky is speaking about.. Ie. 3months prior to 11/17)..

Because what we do know for certain per Michelle in her own words(and a lightbulb just came on for me.. I believe Michelle may have even specified the month she moved from condo.. If not specifically then by proxy due to stating it was the weekend of one of the Sci-Fi Cons).. If you'll remember Michelle specifically describes the break up to the judge in saying that Dale moved her outta the condo pretty much behind her back.. She said he'd mistakenly gotten word that Michelle was talking of leaving him and that unbeknownst to her he had gone and rented a uhaul and literally packed up all of her belongings(not certain what is mentioned about all of the twins and her sons belongings).. But that Dale accomplished all of this immediately prior to his leaving out of town to go to the Sci-Fi Con for the weekend.. Lastly she said he delivered her and the kids to her mother's drive way.. The uhaul and all for them to move in with mom into her 2 bedroom house.. Again this is all per Michelle and this was all done unbeknownst to her and as a surprise she and I believe the children as well were just like that kicked out, complete with having moved all belongings as well to her mom's driveway.. Michelle explained this as their final break up and final move out of the condo..

Dale Jr told the judge the reason he had to do things that way(rent and load all her belongings into uhaul and deliver her to her moms to live..ALL BEHIND MICHELLE's BACK) that he had to do it all behind her back to protect himself and his property as he'd heard rumors that Michelle was talking to ppl about planning to leave him and according to Jr in the past when they'd split up and she'd moved out that she had "stolen" much of the items in the condo that were actually his and that he didn't want that to happen again while he was out of town for the Sci-Fi Con that weekend.. Hence exactly why he said he felt he had to move her out "that way"..

As I said that was told on PC so if we could correctly find the month it was taped that could better give us a more accurate time of when exactly this move out occurred(and did it fall within the 3mos prior to 11/17 as the post made mention of?)

As far as Michelle's leaving the twins there to live with Dale?? Idk.. But from what little that we know for certain from Michelle's statements on PC it certainly appears as tho the twins were infact delivered right along with her and her belongings to her mom's house.. With Jr leaving that very day for his all important Sci-Fi weekend IMO points even more toward the twins being with Michelle and not Dale.. What I get from the PC is that when they split for good Michelle and kids living back with mom that Jr did continue having time with the twins(and this IMO would likely be why neighbors still would see him outside with twins at the condo).. And that it wasn't until actually only the last 3 weeks prior to the taping of the PC where Dale and Michelle were having issues of Dales seeing the kids(including supposedly not being invited to their bday party during that 3 week period immediately preceding the taping of PC).. And that very soon thereafter the taping that whatever the "issue" (according to Dale the issue was that Michelle was mad that he'd taken her to the Peoples Court)was seemed to have worked itself out with Dale and Michelle resuming a schedule of Dale having a good bit of visitation with the twins...

So, all in all I believe we can atleast figure out exactly when this last, major, and final moveout of Michelle and kids to her mom's occurred.. The answers lie in the PC statements and if not literally stated then we still can easily determine the date based on the name of the convention that Jr DOES INDEED STATE IN THE PC EPISODE THAT HE ATTENDED THE VERY WEEKEND HE RENTED UHAUL AND MOVED MICHELLE FROM HIS CONDO.. We just need to find out what the name of the particular Sci-Fi con that he states on PC and we'll easily be able to search exactly what exact month and date that it all occurred..

Ps. Does anyone know if jerseygirl by any chance ever transcribed the second half of the PC episode(as I believe it was near the end when Michelle states all the info about Dale removing all her belongings in uhaul and delivered her to mom's.. And dale states the name of the convention to which he was headed after dumping her and the children at her mom's).. Anyone know?? That'd be great if we already have the info transcribed in black and white to be able to easier locate the date for which we're searching..

Thanks for the reminders, I'll go look for it. I know I didn't read all of it. BTW didn't her mom or sister talk about this earlier?

I found this

Less than a month after the twins' first birthday in 2009, Parker moved her children out of Smith's home and back to her mother's house in Geneva. Later that year, she sought protection from Smith after she claimed he broke out the passenger window in her car During the argument, Smith held their then-15-month-old daughter and, according to court records, shouted at Parker: "Your day is coming."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...dale-smith-2010022.html?viewAsSinglePage=true

In the PC it just seemed more recently than that-( about 2 years before the PC filming)

BTW I have a hunch that, unless they know you, LE is delighted to give confusing, contradictory, wrong information because that is how they catch the bad guys--they know something they shouldn't.

Here is the first part of the PC Jersey*Girl so kindly transcribed for us. There is no part 2.

Judge Milian = JM
Michelle Parker = MP
Dale Smith = DS

JM: Alright, Dale Smith, you are suing your former fiancee Michelle Parker for $5,000 the statutary maximum for an engagement ring that according to you she has not returned to you despite the fact that you two broke up. Tell me what's going on.

DS: Um, I actually met Michelle probably 2006, we've, we were dating on and off for about four years and and we had our breakups here and there, and we had good times and bad times and um June of 2010 we had uh decided to finally get back together again and I had went out and purchased an engagement ring and asked her to marry me at the beach on the pier down in Cocoa Florida, and um she said yes and uh she moved back in with me and uh we have twins together, a boy and a girl...

JM: You have twins together?

MP: Yes

JM: How old?

DS: They turn 3 on the 23rd of May.

JM: Oh goodness. Ok.

DS: And um... So she moved back in and everything you know was going ok I thought and um, there's a convention I go to up in Atlanta Georgia every year uh called DragonCon, big Sci Fi convention...

JM: A Sci Fi convention...

DS: Yeah.

JM: Ok.

DS: Ahuh. I dress up in stormtrooper costumes...

JM: Really?

DS: Yes.

JM: Ok. So do you?

MP: No maam.

JM: You don't dress up?

MP: No.

DS: I'm part of a group called the 501st, I mean we do alot of charity work as well with Make A Wish, and we just go to conventions, we hang out, we have a good time, and uh...

JM: Ok, but it's a Sci Fi thing?

DS: Yeah. The one in Atlanta is ca is called DragonCon. It...

DS: It covers all the genres of Science Fiction.

JM: Ok, and what did you dress up for that one?

DS: Um, I have...

JM: Do ya have any pictures?

DS: No...

JM: I'm sorry I'm fascinated. I'm sorry, a grown man dressing up and I just I'm like I uh...

DS: I do on my Facebook. I dress up as Captain America,

JM: Captain America?

DS: A Spartan from the movie 300,

JM: OK.

DS: I guess it's fine with you, right?

MP: It used to be.

JM: It used to be. Ok. So go ahead.

DS: There's probably you know about 40,000 people that go to this convention

JM: Good Lord.

DS: It's not in a convention center.

JM: What do you all do at the convention?

DS: Party.

JM: That's ok.

DS: And uh, we're having a, we're in a get together at the Hard Rock. We're over there drinking, everybody's hanging out having a good time and we got into an argument...

JM: The 2 of you did?

DS: Yes. And uh...

JM: What was the argument about?

DS: Um, I asked her if she was having a good time and she said yeah, that this is what she's always wanted, and then...

JM: What was what she's always wanted?

DS: To be there...

JM: To be at a Sci Fi convention at 3 in the morning wasted?

DS: Yeah, well we were having a good time...

JM: A girl can dream can't she?

MP: Oh yes, sky's the limit...

JM: Yeah really, sky's the limit for you. Go ahead.

DS: Well then she says she says this is all I wanted you know I just wanted to be around you and and experience what you do and have a good time...

JM: She said that?

DS: Yeah. Yes. That's that's true.

DS: And then I had made a comment well then you shouldn't have been sleeping around with Paul last year...and that's what started the argument. She started yelling and screaming at me, and then um, and then she threw a drink in my face...

JM: Is this how your relationship has always been?

DS: Uhhh...

MP: No.

DS: No all of a sudden she just...

JM MP DS: (((all over talking each other)))

JM: I don't know, he's not too convincing

MP: For the um, for the 5 years that we were together I could probably rattle off 7 girls found in the house, emails, pictures, text messages, Craig's List ads...

DS: 2... 2 while we were broken up.

MP: He's cheated on me constantly and I've just always tried to keep it together for the kids and would forgive and forgive and this was the final straw... And when you're ready to hear obviously my side, and let him finish, I'll tell you what happened

JM: Yeah but what happened that et et et is this how it's always been between you 2, that you know like...

MP: Um no, he's pretty hot tempered...

JM: Because it's not normal to throw a drink in someone's face, to have...

MP: He's he's he's

JM: that kind of fight...

MP: No but he gets pretty malicious and vindictive, and he's a mean person expecially when he's been drinking. Any of the problems that we've ever had it's always been alcohol related. And I'm just...

JM: Are you drinking on the side while this is going on?

MP: I'm sorry?

JM: Are you drinking as well?

MP: Yeah, I'm drinking with him as well but um it's just...

JM: Because a lot of women, when they think that their man gets mean when they drink, don't drink next and they don't and they don't they coach him not to drink or something.

MP: Um, no.

JM: And visa versa. Ok go on...

DS: So I um I ended up smashing my camera on the ground cuz I was a little angry and I didn't want to...

JM: Boy you sure showed that camera

DS: I did. I didn't wanna do anything to to anyone, or her, you know so I

JM: So you took it out on the camera.

DS: I took it out on my camera.

DS: Same thing we get up to the hotel room

JM: Which is why he can't show me pictures of him in costumes... Go 'head...

DS: Well they're on my Facebook.

JM: Ok great.

DS: But um. We get into the hotel room to the hotel lobby, I went up to the hotel room and then she went and got a I believe a police officer and he got the hotel staff and they came up to the room and um they came into the room...

JM: Ok ok why did why did you get a police officer...

MP: Because...

JM: Other than the obvious because it was starting to get heated but...

MP: Well you just want me to start from that point or...

JM: Yeah...

MP: From the Hard Rock when we...

JM: No go ahead, start from the Hard Rock.

MP: Ok. We're at the Hard Rock like he said, we're probably with 3 or 4 hundred people and we were all drinking, and again he made a derogatory comment toward me regarding a past relationship that I had with someone else. I never raised my voice. I never yelled at him. I just looked at him with that look like I can't believe you just said that to me. I simply walked away, went down the stairs, got 10, 15 feet away from the front door and I felt somebody grab me and yank me around. As he grabbed and turned around, he was holding onto me, screaming at me, pointing back up to the stage, going get on that back up on the stage you ___ you know...and I'm like sitting there looking at him like really you're really doing this in front of all of these people? And he said to me he said to me if you don't like it, if you don't get back up on that stage, you can go home. And I was like really? At that time of course barbacks, bartenders, security drug him out the front door. Security came to me to make sure I was ok. They escorted me out the back so I wouldn't have any conflict with him. So when I walked around front he was standing there. Um, he's waiting there he's like where do you think you're going? He goes you're not going up to the room, all you're gonna do is go over the balcony. Ok, well when I walked in I saw 2 police officers so I turned right around, went right back to the officers, so I told the officers what was going on, what was said, and they got security. They let me through the kitchen and back areas and up the security elevator, got to the room he was there...didn't wanna let me in the room. So the security officer grabbed him by his arm said you're gonna come out here and you're gonna talk to me and you're gonna let her get her stuff. So he's rattling off... Uh...

JM: What's he saying?

MP: Just I want me ring. You know this is bullshi, whatever, who knows. So there's 2 officers...

JM: What ring? The engagement ring?

MP: The engagement ring. Um, I was trying to pack up my stuff. As I'm packing up my stuff in the luggage that I brought from his house, which is his but he let me borrow it to go to DragonCon, he told me that I couldn't take the luggage. So where was I gonna put my stuff? And then I couldn't stay in the room obviously so then where was I gonna go? So the ge the assistant general manage of the Hilton grabbed me plastic bags to put all my stuff in. Meanwhile they're trying to find me a room to see where I could stay... All the hotels are booked. I'm crying. I'm like where am I where am I supposed to go? They called another hotel to see if there was a vacancy that they could take me to but there wasn;t, so I ended up sleeping on someone's floor. Hadda call his fr...

JM: Whose floor? One of his friends?

MP: A friend of his that was down around the corner. They actually told him to stay in his room and that if he was to leave his room and come within so many feet of me you would be going to jail. So, back to being at the hotel room and I'm trying to pack my stuff and I'm packing some of my stuff into plastic bags and I remember walking into the bathroom, the officer is leaning up against the door, holding the door open, he's standing like right in the middle, and there's another officer to his right...well my right...

JM: Inside or outside?

MP: Just outside the door, maybe about a foot... And then he said that he wanted his ring. So I took it off... And I threw it at him.

(First part ends and clips of the 2nd part, as well as soundbites, are played.)

Thanks GrammaMaybe!! I'm pretty certain that the statements about this uhaul suprise moveout were made in the second half of the PC. Lemme know if you have any probs locating.. I'm via mobile but can search for video of PC that are mobile compatible to watch and help find the statements if they're not as easily discoverable as I'm hoping that they'll be:)

Jealousy of new bf
Frustrated desire

Michelle had just taken steps to have child support take out of DS2's paycheck, and, in his opinion wasted $2500 of HIS money by throwing that ring out the window. Keeping her from wasting his hard-earned cash is a solid rationalization to a fragile ego.

Before I retired, I heard the following statements from fathers about alimony & child support:

If you think I'm going to pay good money so you can stay home and play with our kids all day, you've got another thing coming.
I supported you and paid for this..[whatever]..., feel free to take your clothes and go. The kids stay so you don't keep wasting money on them.
I'll quit my job and live on the street before I buy one more pair of Nikes for those brats of yours.
It will be worth it learning to change a diaper rather than giving you more money to waste.

Once DS2 had convinced himself, removing Michelle was a solid financial decision. No need for guilt, just be practical. (Some of my clients had committed murder.) That ability to "be practical" about something like this is the very essence of sociopathy.

Money is a BIG motivator....and I think she could have pissed him off maybe mentioning just that or how much he spent on Star Wars since he was in San Francisco at another star wars thing just the weekend before (11/9-11/10).

Watching her on PC....she didnt back down....

Jealousy of new bf
Frustrated desire

BBM

Before we go any further, I need to point out that the quotes are screwed up for some reason. It was Sparky and KatyDid who were considering motives. (I happen to agree with them). I provided a link for Sparky. BUT, the actual quote is wrong a few posts back. I don't know if that's important or not, but did want to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard