GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:fftobed: Nite everyone. Prayers that Sunday will bring answers. Prayers for Kelli's family & friends.

Morgan Harrington could fit in line with the list from post 47 ,and she fits with a pattern on an area of that map as well.

I do not think all the missing women to be related but it is interesting.

I do however believe Nick did have the help of a person.

Morgan Harrington could fit in line with the list from post 47 ,and she fits with a pattern on an area of that map as well.

IMO, if NH is not responsible for Kelli's disappearance, then I get chills thinking there may be a killer on the loose in the Ft. Bragg medical community. Don't have links at this time, but there have been other deaths of those in Ft. Bragg medical positions.

Once again -

Couldn't find the video yet but this is what he said -

“The investigators told me that they found a white plastic bag with khaki shorts and a T-shirt in it with blood on it,” Holbert said. “And he asked me if it was going to come back as mine. I told him, 'No.’”
http://tinyurl.com/cfvqhyk

Don't know if you ever found the info... but, here is what I found.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/search-missing-fort-bragg-soldier-back-square-one/nMddq/

It has been reported by multiple medias that an unidentified "Army" official is the one that released the info on the 2 text messages. I immediately thought she must have sent those texts to someone she serves with. LE and the family have said they have not seen these texas... I wonder if they exist? Is that unidentified source the only one that has released that info?

I wonder if she saw someone at the apartments when you first drive in. Maybe, someone was parked on that side or may even live on that side. JMO

My current theory also and I think she was a little more than a little buzzed at 100 lbs (Big if she had 4 shots and 4 beers) I'm also not convinced she was dropped off at the entrance NH has said. She may have fallen asleep in his car. JMO of course...

Is this what she was reported as drinking or are you just saying she'd be more than buzzed if she consumed that much?

Back in my younger days, I was her size and I'd be totally buzzed after 3-4 drinks - not wasted, but over .08 for sure. 4 shots and 4 beers would be wasted.

VOH has reported she had 4 beers and 4 shots over the course of 6 hours.
I also believe VOH reported (if I remember correctly) she didn't seem drunk.

As we've discussed before, this does seem similar to Kenia Monge's murder. Kenia was intoxicated so "good samaritan" Travis Forbes was giving her a ride to her car (although she had never met him before).

The next morning Forbes texted her phone (which she had left with friends at the bar) asking if she got home ok (if he had been in possession of her phone I'm sure he would have sent a text from it like probably happened in this case). Which shows you how dumb these guys are when they get stressed thinking that somebody will find them out, that's how he was connected to Kenia.

He agreed to meet with her dad after her dad saw the text and contacted him, and he did TV interviews too.

His suspicious story was that he left her at a gas station (that was closed in the middle of the night) with some guy who was hanging out outside of the gas station.

Unfortunately he wasn't arrested until after he attacked another woman. He had troubling incidents in his past too, getting arrested for throwing rocks at female joggers and, when he was 17, breaking into homes and stealing women's underwear.

If you look at the dates they went missing on a day with a three in it all but Kelli and heather i dont think kelli and heather even tho they look the type belong on that list.

Is this what she was reported as drinking or are you just saying she'd be more than buzzed if she consumed that much?

Back in my younger days, I was her size and I'd be totally buzzed after 3-4 drinks - not wasted, but over .08 for sure. 4 shots and 4 beers would be wasted.

could she have been roofied

As we've discussed before, this does seem similar to Kenia Monge's murder. Kenia was intoxicated so "good samaritan" Travis Forbes was giving her a ride to her car (although she had never met him before).

The next morning Forbes texted her phone (which she had left with friends at the bar) asking if she got home ok (if he had been in possession of her phone I'm sure he would have sent a text from it like probably happened in this case). Which shows you how dumb these guys are when they get stressed thinking that somebody will find them out, that's how he was connected to Kenia.

He agreed to meet with her dad after her dad saw the text and contacted him, and he did TV interviews too.

His suspicious story was that he left her at a gas station (that was closed in the middle of the night) with some guy who was hanging out outside of the gas station.

Unfortunately he wasn't arrested until after he attacked another woman. He had troubling incidents in his past too, getting arrested for throwing rocks at female joggers and, when he was 17, breaking into homes and stealing women's underwear.

Very much so....

It was a puzzle - the five-month long quest to find 19-year-old Kenia Monge after she disappeared in downtown Denver.

VIEW TIMELINE OF TRAVIS FORBES' CASE

"This isn't TV," Nash Gurule, detective with the Denver Police's Missing and Exploited Persons Unit, said. "We don't come to work and get a case at the beginning of our shift and in an hour we have it solved - the guy is in prison."

A 20-year police vet, Gurule got assigned the case of the missing Aurora teen April 5, four days after the she vanished.

"I didn't believe him. I just had a weird feeling about him. I felt that he was lying," Gurule said about his first interview with 32-year-old Travis Forbes.

Forbes admitted to police he was the last person to see Monge alive. He said texted her phone asking is she got home OK and later set up a meeting with Tony Lee, Monge's stepfather, who asked Forbes about his daughter's whereabouts. At the time, patrol officers were on-hand to help.

Back then, Forbes stuck to his story.

He told police he picked her up right here at a loft building downtown and offered to help her find her car.

"He said she wanted a cigarette," Gurule said.

Forbes said he took Monge to the closed Conoco station on Speer Boulevard near Logan Street.

"Why would you take a girl to a closed Conoco, from across the river you can see the Conoco's closed?" Gurule said.

Forbes said he left her with a man who was at the station.

Gurule and his partner on this case, Louis Estrada, a detective from homicide, didn't believe Forbes. Why would he leave the girl with a homeless man at a gas station?

That first interview was on April 5 and it was the last time Gurule would see Forbes for a while.

"At that time, we let him go because we had nothing we could hold him on," he said.

http://www.9news.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=227423

If you look at the dates they went missing on a day with a three in it all but Kelli and heather i dont think kelli and heather even tho they look the type belong on that list.

The 3 thing is ironic. I hadn't picked up on that previously.

VOH has reported she had 4 beers and 4 shots over the course of 6 hours.
I also believe VOH reported (if I remember correctly) she didn't seem drunk.

6 hours is a pretty long time, so that puts it into a different light. Thanks for the clarification.

Did she pay for 4 shots and 4 beers?
How about drinks others bought for her?

Thing is no one has mentioned her being intoxicated!

Morning All...I hope they have some answers for the family today!
Here are some thoughts I've been pondering, I wasn't able to be on as much as I wanted yesterday.

Could NH have dropped Kelli off where he said he did...and then continued on to the other entrance to her apt complex (looped around, if you will) and surprise her (spook her)? If he were to loop back around and she saw him, my guess is she would have stopped to talk...he could have said...you left x,y,z in the car....I have no idea why he would do this. Could he have driven around the loop and parked his car and waited for her at her apartment...then did something to her...not saying I believe this, but just thinking he very well could have dropped her off where he said and then not fill in the blanks for what happened next.

I think the time they left the bar is crucial...if it was closer to 1am, then he would have dropped her and likely gone back to the bar...but if it was closer to 1:30, 1:45 and the bar closed at 2 then it would not be expected that he be seen back at the bar that evening. However, I recall VOH saying that sometimes after the doors were locked at the bar some regulars would stay and help clean up...wonder if he was one of these regulars...it is of utmost importance if he came back to the bar that night. IMO
I think the time stamp on the home safe text will help answer that.

The burn barrels were going Friday night...that makes me a little nervous about the possibility that evidence may have been thrown in there... (side note...if you have read all threads this will make sense...I do watch Forensic Files and the like)!

I have to admit, I did not get the heebie jeebies when listening/seeing NH speak...this terrifies me...I wish bad people looked and acted like bad people...but often they do not. I can see how Kelli would have trusted this guy after what sounds like a # of encounters with him.

Was Kelli wearing a wedding ring? My guess is no...because if she was, why would NH have asked if she was married? Supposedly when he asked her she said, it's complicated. Wouldn't he look at her left hand at that point and see if there was a ring on it? Or, wouldn't he have looked at her hand before asking if she was married? If she was wearing a wedding ring...it makes no sense that he would ask if she is married. If she wasn't wearing a wedding ring..it equally makes no sense to ask if she is married...i hope that I am remembering correctly that he asked if she was married and didn't merely ask if she had a boyfriend.

I think 100% the police have some leads...they just aren't sharing that fact with us...or the media...and I also think LE is feeding misinformation to the media on purpose...I am guessing they are doing this to protect their investigation.

Still waking up/drinking coffee...hope I made some sense in this post.

Did she pay for 4 shots and 4 beers?
How about drinks others bought for her?

Thing is no one has mentioned her being intoxicated!

This is a cash only bar and the tab came to $28. I am not 100% sure she paid for it or if it was paid for...but I am guessing she paid with cash. I wonder how much cash she had on her that evening, she had been there before and would have known to bring cash to the bar. Wonder if she made a cash withdraw that day, and if so, has all the cash been accounted for? Now that I type that, I believe VOH said there was an ATM in the bar...did she withdraw cash that evening?
If she had made a withdraw that day...would the bank know the serial #'s or just the amount? Would an ATM keep track of serial #'s? Was NH found with cash in his pocket?

This is a cash only bar and the tab came to $28. I am not 100% sure she paid for it or if it was paid for...but I am guessing she paid with cash. I wonder how much cash she had on her that evening, she had been there before and would have known to bring cash to the bar. Wonder if she made a cash withdraw that day, and if so, has all the cash been accounted for? Now that I type that, I believe VOH said there was an ATM in the bar...did she withdraw cash that evening?
If she had made a withdraw that day...would the bank know the serial #'s or just the amount? Would an ATM keep track of serial #'s? Was NH found with cash in his pocket?

My guess is that she didn't have much cash on her. VOH reported she wasn't carrying a purse or wallet. I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying much cash on my person.

I dont think it matters who paid we were wondering if she had more to drink than the 4 shots and beers she is a pretty girl id say ppl bought her drinks.
or she paid for someone elses drinks tooo we dont know.
but no one has said she was drunk..

Morning All...I hope they have some answers for the family today!
Here are some thoughts I've been pondering, I wasn't able to be on as much as I wanted yesterday.

Could NH have dropped Kelli off where he said he did...and then continued on to the other entrance to her apt complex (looped around, if you will# and surprise her #spook her#? If he were to loop back around and she saw him, my guess is she would have stopped to talk...he could have said...you left x,y,z in the car....I have no idea why he would do this. Could he have driven around the loop and parked his car and waited for her at her apartment...then did something to her...not saying I believe this, but just thinking he very well could have dropped her off where he said and then not fill in the blanks for what happened next.

I think the time they left the bar is crucial...if it was closer to 1am, then he would have dropped her and likely gone back to the bar...but if it was closer to 1:30, 1:45 and the bar closed at 2 then it would not be expected that he be seen back at the bar that evening. However, I recall VOH saying that sometimes after the doors were locked at the bar some regulars would stay and help clean up...wonder if he was one of these regulars...it is of utmost importance if he came back to the bar that night. IMO
I think the time stamp on the home safe text will help answer that.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

I also wondered if maybe NH didn't drop her off (either at the entrance like he said or at her actual apartment), but then came back later. What if once she got inside, he knocked on her door and found some excuse to get her back to the car?

In that scenario, LE could have then found her phone at her place. And it could also explain the text saying she made it home (if that was truly sent) and why no one reported hearing a scuffle/screams, and the apartment wasn't considered a crime scene. Just a thought.

I agree that it makes a difference whether he was seen back at the bar or not. I would think that as long as people were still there, he would have gone back in, rather than head to his lean-to. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93