GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's why I think it could be Mike Bordeaux... JMO

LE has spent the past 4 days investigating Kelli's disappearance. What other reason would they need to be there except for it's where Mike Bordeaux claims he was the weekend of Kelli's disapperance.

He lies!!! He has already shown he is capable of lying, as he has tried to portray his marriage as being a good marriage, when in fact it was showing signs of ending.

He knew that his wife was with her ex-boyfriend (JT), the prior weekend...
As a husband, this had to sting!!! A jealous husband will do crazy things!!!

Mike had said that his last communication with Kelli was @ 3pm on Friday13th.
Probably wasn't a good conversation...

Strange, that if your marriage is good, you DON"T try and call your wife all weekend??

After his last conversation with Kelli, Mike is extremely pissed off... He could have easily drove from Florida to Fayetteville in 9 hours... Plenty of time to realize (and witness), that his wife was out on the town enjoying herself... Not with him.

Kelli senses when getting dropped off by Nick Holbert after leaving Froggy Bottoms, that something is not right at her apartment complex. Holbert in his interview states "As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook, she said stop right here," Holbert told the station. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together." Her mother said she was "spooked". If she felt there was a "stranger" at the complex, she would not have gotten out of the vehicle. If it were her husband Mike, she could deal with him, but she did not want to be seen being dropped off by another man. But he already knows... Kelli is moving on with life without Mike... Mike is not...

What Mike did with Kelli, we do not know.
We do know that Kelli was texting alot Friday night. We know it wasn't Mike she was texting. If it were JT that was receiving these texts, and Mike saw these messages... It sent him over the edge...

It's my opinion that after reading the text messages between Kelli & JT, that Mike actually sent the final 2 texts from Kelli's phone.

What makes me think this is that Kelli and JT had met Nick the previous week while playing pool. JT knew who Nick was... Kelli apparently has felt comfortable with Nick as she had him pick her up and drop her off.
The last messages were to JT. Why wouldn't she text "Got a ride home from Nick"??? Instead the text read "got a ride home from a man"... This is Mike covering his tracks, again JMO...

Oh, also does Kelli's $500,000 death benefit come in to play for spouse?

Jealousy will make a normal person do crazy things!!!

Well we are to yet another Friday evening with still no Kelli. Must be heartbreaking for her family and close friends. While running errands this morning, gave some thought to this situation and a few things came to mind. I'm encouraged to read that LE went to FL for face to face investigations - surely they are double checking timelines, witnesses, friends, etc. in FL.

This may mean they are working on an theory - they are looking to verify, verify, verify what they have been told by those who communicated with KB in the weeks before she went missing. They must have a solid case for the DA; and have to ensure there is no "reasonable doubt" that could be alleged during a trial. They need to tie up any and all loose ends - verified. Also, the trip may mean they are on to something that is not the "obvious NH" as the perp. I would love to be a fly on the wall when detectives interrogate (not just interview) - interrogate some of the persons we have discussed here in WS.
I appreciate everyone's ideas, theories and speculations; things got quiet here for a few days while we waited for something new. Prayers that this weekend is the time Kelli will be located and proper justice brought to the person responsible.

I remember mention that he had a ticket to somewhere (a concert?) that weekend. Maybe even that night. I don't understand how you are making the connection between him having a ticket to a concert and it necessarily being in Fayetteville. What do you mean?

I don't mean anything per se. I'm trying to pull up vague info from my mind regarding Kelli's friend. I tried searching these threads for the words 'concert, theater and tickets' but nothing pertinent came up.

The goal is to determine where all Kelli's relations were on the night of April 14, to include the state, town and what they were doing therein.

BBM. Isn't this new information? The health pavilion is quite a distance away from any location we've looked into thus far. I thought her phone last pinged at or around FB and her home? This is miles away and by a freeway.

EDIT - NVM. Google maps fooled me. It is only about two tenths of a mile from FB.

http://www.capefearvalley.com/directions/dir_hpn.html

On the other side of the street from both Froggy's and Kelli's apt. and going NW a little bit. Not sure what that means in the world of cell pings.

Somehow I assumed the cell tower that served the bar/apt area would be behind those places - I have no idea why I assumed that but it's why LE's comment caught my attention. But since phone pings aren't visible to the naked eye, I'm not sure if it means anything (like that Kelli herself had been physically headed in the opposite direction from her apartment),

The concert claim comes from the site that's not allowed to be discussed here, probably for good reason in my opinion because I've followed many cases and it's gotten a lot of stuff wrong in the past.

I believe the only mainstream media mention of Justin is in the below article, and it's unclear if Kelli's brother is saying that Justin was in NC when Kelli disappeared or if he's just saying that Justin was in NC a week or two before when Kelli met Holbert.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168

Okay, now I'm really going to complicate things. Remember the guy who was interviewed in mainstream media who is a long time friend of Kelli. She worked for him for many years, was an A++ employee, he's married and Kelli is friends with both him and his wife. During the interview he said that he had been trying to reach Kelli over the weekend and that she hadn't returned his last text - that was very odd for her not to get back to him within a few hours.

Could we be mixing people up here? Was the above man's name 'Justin' too? He lives in St. Cloud. He is not in a romantic relationship with Kelli but they are good friends. To be clear, I'm not at all implying that TV guy has anything to do with Kelli's disappearance. I'm wondering if we're confusing who the recipient of Kelli's texts were and the role they played in the events of April 13-14.

Could the potentially 'romantically involved' Justin be another guy altogether that has nothing to do with anybody we know about first hand?

Considering LE's visit to St. Cloud, I find the need to re-process everything I thought I knew about this case. My head is spinning, I feel a headache coming on.
From what I know NH did not have any ties to the St. Cloud area.
Wow!

me too...I need to re-evaluate everything.

Okay, now I'm really going to complicate things. Remember the guy who was interviewed in mainstream media who is a long time friend of Kelli. She worked for him for many years, was an A++ employee, he's married and Kelli is friends with both him and his wife. During the interview he said that he had been trying to reach Kelli over the weekend and that she hadn't returned his last text - that was very odd for her not to get back to him within a few hours.

Could we be mixing people up here? Was the above man's name 'Justin' too? He lives in St. Cloud. He is not in a romantic relationship with Kelli but they are good friends. To be clear, I'm not at all implying that TV guy has anything to do with Kelli's disappearance. I'm wondering if we're confusing who the recipient of Kelli's texts were and the role they played in the events of April 13-14.

Could the potentially 'romantically involved' Justin be another guy altogether that has nothing to do with anybody we know about first hand?

Two different guys. His initials JB, not "Justin" though. (Don't know if I'm allowed to say his name.) He and his wife are both on Kelli's facebook as friends. Wife's initials ANB. I'm not sure how or why he was interviewed, don't know if we ever knew.

I did notice something when I was trying to find his name to post that is very interesting. The site we are not allowed to mention is listed on HIS facebook under friends.

Two different guys. His initials JB, not "Justin" though. (Don't know if I'm allowed to say his name.) He and his wife are both on Kelli's facebook as friends. Wife's initials ANB. I'm not sure how or why he was interviewed, don't know if we ever knew.

I did notice something when I was trying to find his name to post that is very interesting. The site we are not allowed to mention is listed on HIS facebook under friends.

And if you go to the Facebook page for the site we cannot mention you can see that many people linked to missing persons cases are friends with that page. I.E. Mr. Harrington, Mr. Klaas, etc.

We do know that Kelli was texting alot Friday night. We know it wasn't Mike she was texting. If it were JT that was receiving these texts, and Mike saw these messages... It sent him over the edge...

It's my opinion that after reading the text messages between Kelli & JT, that Mike actually sent the final 2 texts from Kelli's phone.

What makes me think this is that Kelli and JT had met Nick the previous week while playing pool. JT knew who Nick was... Kelli apparently has felt comfortable with Nick as she had him pick her up and drop her off.
The last messages were to JT. Why wouldn't she text "Got a ride home from Nick"??? Instead the text read "got a ride home from a man"... This is Mike covering his tracks, again JMO...

JMO

Thanks for this post!

I feel exactly the same way as you do for all of the same reasons. You put down in words everything that over the course of this investigation were clear to me, so thanks!

I am glad to see things happening with LE for Kelli and although I am too busy IRL to post and discuss my thoughts I appreciate all of your posts!

:please: for Kelli

JMO

Then wouldn't it be prudent to POST A PHOTO OF NICK'S CAR????????

LE isnt looking for Nicks car!
LE has Nicks car!
LE has run forensics on Nicks car
I honestly think they are looking for someone elses vehicle!

The patrons at FB's gave le a tme line for NH's whereabouts.
It seems they are looking for someone driving by there before Kelli and NH left the bar.

JMO

LE has spent the past 4 days investigating Kelli's disappearance. What other reason would they need to be there except for it's where Mike Bordeaux claims he was the weekend of Kelli's disapperance.

He lies!!! He has already shown he is capable of lying, as he has tried to portray his marriage as being a good marriage, when in fact it was showing signs of ending.

Strange, that if your marriage is good, you DON"T try and call your wife all weekend??

After his last conversation with Kelli, Mike is extremely pissed off... He could have easily drove from Florida to Fayetteville in 9 hours... Plenty of time to realize (and witness), that his wife was out on the town enjoying herself... Not with him.

Kelli senses when getting dropped off by Nick Holbert after leaving Froggy Bottoms, that something is not right at her apartment complex. Holbert in his interview states "As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook, she said stop right here," Holbert told the station. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together." Her mother said she was "spooked". If she felt there was a "stranger" at the complex, she would not have gotten out of the vehicle. If it were her husband Mike, she could deal with him, but she did not want to be seen being dropped off by another man. But he already knows... Kelli is moving on with life without Mike... Mike is not...

Bravo!
Post of the week!

I totally agree with you!

I haven't been on here for a few weeks since the first 2-3 weeks of the investigation, but my discernment has pointed me towards MB all along. At first when I would mention it some others would get upset on here. However I would say he is becoming of interest, I don't see any other logical reason for LE traveling to Florida for a week. Unfortunately if MB is the culprit that leaves a lot of rural area to hide evidence, etc (still refusing to say her body) on the drive back.

Isnt this the guy that was her boss at Sonic?

Thanks for the added information.
Yes never a doubt that they are two different guys.
But is JB guy the one Kelli had been sending the texts too while at Froggy's? If so, I wonder why. Or were those texts sent to another 'J'?
If another "J', she would have been announcing her moves as they were occurring to him step by step.

The good friends, JB and ANB, seem to know alot of personal info about what was really going on with Kelli regarding her personal life. They live in St. Cloud which is what JB has always claimed but is there another 'J' from that area too? The 'J' that MB didn't know had been living down the road from him? Or was the comment referring to while MB was living in Fayetteville that Kelli's old flame was living there too?

Am I making any sense?

Well all along a few of us posters have been unwilling to hang NH based on the information we had so far. We kept trying to discuss motives that MB might have had. There existed a strong force of opposition to any other theory that didn't involve NH.

Patriot gave a good synopsis of the reasons we've been keeping MB on our radar all along.

Now there is this 'J' guy though and I'd like to know all about him too.

By the way, what has happened to the posters that seemed to be positive from the getgo that NH is guilty? I'd like to hear their theory as to why LE spent a few days investigating in Florida.

Will VOH ever be heard from again? Hope all is ok there.

I am curious what Kellli's family makes of this new development. Anyone seen quotes from them?

Well all along a few of us posters have been unwilling to hang NH based on the information we had so far. We kept trying to discuss motives that MB might have had. There existed a strong force of opposition to any other theory that didn't involve NH.

Patriot gave a good synopsis of the reasons we've been keeping MB on our radar all along.

Now there is this 'J' guy though and I'd like to know all about him too.

By the way, what has happened to the posters that seemed to be positive from the getgo that NH is guilty? I'd like to hear their theory as to why LE spent a few days investigating in Florida.

Will VOH ever be heard from again? Hope all is ok there.

Here's the way I look at it.

Holbert was the obvious suspect right off the bat and I still think he's the most probable. As I've posted before, I think he was lying in the second interview video, the one where he's outside and standing.

Mike seemed less probable because he was so far away in Florida. I know we've seen husbands drive very far to murder their wives (Doug Stewart comes to mind) but this was different because there was nothing to indicate that Kelli was afraid of Mike or that there was any domestic violence in their relationship, or in Mike's past.

A lot of people have been concerned about Mike denying any problems in their relationship but that didn't raise a flag to me simply because I've seen so many other cases where messy details that may be important to the case are denied in public by those close to the missing or deceased person. For example, that happened in the Somer Thompson case, when her mom claimed that Somer and her siblings always came straight home, and in the Shantina Smiley case, when her boyfriend claimed Shantina didn't have a drinking problem. Both of those claims were false but Somer's mom was definitely not responsible for her daughter's murder and Shantina's boyfriend doesn't seem to have anything to do with her disappearance and her son's death.

Anyway, there was nothing that made me wonder if LE was looking at Mike until the news that they were in St Cloud. Obviously I don't know why they were there so the jury is still out on that but it does for the first raise the possibility that LE are looking more seriously at Mike. Of course what they learned in St Cloud could mean they have pretty much crossed Mike off as a suspect also. One thing I do know about these cases is the LE don't tend to clear people publicly. Often we have to wait until they charge somebody, that's how everybody else is cleared.

Thanks for the added information.
Yes never a doubt that they are two different guys.
But is JB guy the one Kelli had been sending the texts too while at Froggy's? If so, I wonder why. Or were those texts sent to another 'J'?
If another "J', she would have been announcing her moves as they were occurring to him step by step.

The good friends, JB and ANB, seem to know alot of personal info about what was really going on with Kelli regarding her personal life. They live in St. Cloud which is what JB has always claimed but is there another 'J' from that area too? The 'J' that MB didn't know had been living down the road from him? Or was the comment referring to while MB was living in Fayetteville that Kelli's old flame was living there too?

Am I making any sense?

Yes, you are making sense - LOL. This is all so confusing. From my understanding, and that can be wrong, JB and "Justin" are both from the St. Cloud area. JB the ex-boss did do an interview and said he had tried to reach her that weekend with no response. Exactly how that came about (the interview), I don't know. I thought JB was always in Florida, never in Fayetteville.

Justin is the "good friend"/ ex-boyfriend who visited in Fayetteville and who met Nick while playing pool with Kelli the beginning of April. I believe the text messages were to him that night, not JB. I think Mike was referring to him living "down the road" in Florida, not Fayetteville.

Do I make sense, LOL, and JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member