AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of thought the oldest son went to grandpa's up the street & he drove him around that morning? Did grandpa call 911 for the him?

I missed that part. My apologies.

No grandpa. It was a neighbor, possibly from one of the nearby stores.

Tonight, on my way home, I decided to swing by the Celis home and check out the meter stand or whatever it is in the back by the fence.

I pulled into the alley/street off of Broadway, behind 5 Guys Burgers and Fries/Party City and glanced over where the volunteer stand was/is to see if there were any volunteers out. Well, there were about 100 people milling around and that's when it hit me. DUH! Candlelight vigil.

As I drove past the Celis home, I noticed the red car still parked in the yard next to the driveway and a large pick-up truck in the driveway. Then I saw a man standing there, peering over the wall at the group gathered across the street. (At first glance, I thought it was S.C.) When I drove around again, he was still there and I realized although he looked like S.C., he was younger. Later, during the vigil, I walked past him while he spoke on the phone and he sounded just like Sergio, I'm of the opinion that it was his younger brother.

I drove down the alley (going South), past the Celis home and turned left (going East) on Cooper street, then I turned left again and drove down the alley. I observed the black garbage can, an electric box of some sort and a light pole with a thick cable and a metal plate (with a dent in it, as if someone had stood on it) outside the back fence.

I also observed that the distance between the Celis fence and the neighbor's wall is very short, about 5 feet. In my opinion, the television shots of the area are misleading, everything is in smaller scale in real life. There is a sidewalk that leads from the alley, past the neighbor's window and out to 12th street. Meaning, the men she heard talking that morning at 6:30 a.m. could very likely have been just taking a short cut through her yard. (It doesn't even look like it's yard, it looks like a public walk-way, imo.)

After I drove down the alley, I drove past the house again and then parked behind the Party City and joined the vigil. I left at the beginning of the walk, after candles were lit, balloons were sent off and there was a prayer spoken by Becky Celis.

I'm trying to figure out how to load pictures to Websleuths, I took a few.

Bringing this back from a little while ago,in case anyone missed it.

Actually a lot of people have been doing it, about this case, I was not pointing out anyone and anyway, it is not up to me, so never mind.

I know you didn't point to me, but I wanted to apologized anyway. You are an honest and good poster and I never want to offend you or anyone. Peace.

No grandpa. It was a neighbor, possibly from one of the nearby stores.

It might have been a good hearted stranger from that store? All I know is he didn't even know exactly what street they were on ... going by the young boy's 911 call and the man that was with him.

It might have been a good hearted stranger from that store? All I know is he didn't even know exactly what street they were on ... going by the young boy's 911 call and the man that was with him.

Exactly, on the 911 call, he had to ask the 14 year old what street he lived on.

At least in Florida, if it involves a child in the home they will speak with EVERYONE who lives in that home (even if temporary) before they close an investigation.

We had DCFS [ Dept. of Children and Family Services] come unannounced to our home one afternoon. The neighbors were newly divorced, in a bad custody battle, and were accusing each other of rotten parenting etc. Since our kids played together a lot the social worker came over and asked us questions about the father, etc. So I suppose it is possible that CPS went to their home about something besides their family. ????

Exactly, on the 911 call, he had to ask the 14 year old what street he lived on.

He couldn't have been a neighbor. He had to be some stranger? UGH. Not even going to go there.

Noticeably absent Friday: Sergio Celis, Isabel's father, forced to watch from afar, from the wall behind his home

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/152126585.html

I've never felt so very torn at what has been publicly insinuated ..inferred.. and alluded to about a victims family in my entire life.. and it hasn't a damn thing to do with libel.. slander.. and certainly not about lawsuits.. it has to do with my feeling that this family are helpless victims and what they have been through in just this months time is a hell beyond which any family should ever have to live through..

I'm outta here.. peace

We had DCFS [ Dept. of Children and Family Services] come unannounced to our home one afternoon. The neighbors were newly divorced, in a bad custody battle, and were accusing each other of rotten parenting etc. Since our kids played together a lot the social worker came over and asked us questions about the father, etc. So I suppose it is possible that CPS went to their home about something besides their family. ????

Thank you for this; it jogged my memory. Long story short: my aunt and uncle had CPS called on them, no one was home when CPS stopped by so CPS talked with some of the neighbors instead, CPS stopped by later that night, case closed. Based on my limited experience, I agree that CPS could have visited the family about one of their neighbors. MOO

Here are my pictures, fwtw.

P.s. Thank you, Patty G., for your tutorial!! xo

Attachments

• April 2012 075.jpg
    April 2012 075.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 125
  • April 2012 077.jpg
    April 2012 077.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 121
  • April 2012 076.jpg
    April 2012 076.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 116
I don't understand why people are being so rude to each other ,if they do not agree with a member's opinion or theory. Do we really need all of those head-knocking icons against someone else's opinion?

I can only Thank once. Amen.

From The Today Show:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/47426268#47426268

At 1:35:
"Police have executed search warrants at the home, culling the property for evidence and clues. Law enforcement sources tell NBC News investigators have found nothing to support a stranger abduction theory."

Food for thought...

Well the window being open, the screen being off and Isa missing aren't exactly nothing...they support something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow