LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE's "running a couple minutes behind" at pressers = fast food worker telling you your onion rings are in a new batch that will be "done in a couple minutes." 12-15 minute delay usual in both cases.

Amanda McElfresh ‏@TDAMcElfresh
News conference running a little late. Should be starting in the next few minutes. #FindMickey

TIA for PC updates...my son has hijacked my laptop and I'm stuck with my phone and can't watch.

LE's "running a couple minutes behind" at pressers = fast food worker telling you your onion rings are in a new batch that will be "done in a couple minutes." 12-15 minute delay usual in both cases.

:floorlaugh:

The Lafayette Police Department briefing will begin shortly. The start has been delayed as someone with the briefing is running late.

TIA for PC updates...my son has hijacked my laptop and I'm stuck with my phone and can't watch.

Me too! I'm on an iPad and can't watch live. TIA for updates guys! Saying a little prayer before this things starts.

well, I need to scoot out to a school event... hopefully this is good news we are going to hear...
thanks to all for transcribing!

this is moving too fast for me... please go back and read my post about my pic findings...

window visors on truck
vehicle with lights off following bike in first pic
etc... much of what i found has not been discussed as far as i've seen

please take a look... i spent time on this i don't have and if anyone would like me to continue to... at least take a look a my findings thus far....

peace

I really have a bad feeling about this sudden calling off of the search..I hope I am wrong...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288