AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I think a possible drug link is warranted discussion, given that drugs & the cartel was mentioned in the docs, MSM as speculation, etc. Personally, it is not in my theories (as if I have any) but I can understand it being discuss. It may not be pretty and maybe harsh to some or many, I can understand the topic being raised and the possibilities of access etc. also to perhaps try to explain the strange behavior in the 911 call.

I see nothing wrong with skimming over topics or not participating in areas you are not interested in. I haven't participated in the drug or cartel area, but I have no issue with others who wish to do so. JMO

Extra worth repeating!!!!!!

hehe - hey, I'm in Cali and no one even works on Fri for the State :floorlaugh:

I think he was most probably in jail, but I sure would like to know for sure especially since they searched the apartments where he lives on Bellevue.

Anyone know the reason they specifically searched those apartments?

I know. I was going to move to LA but the jobs there were pathetic and the government jobs were worse. After two years trying to find something comparable to my present job, I had to admit defeat.

I just read the document dump. I believe the police are as clueless as we all are! I live in Indiana and the "dream" a tipster had about a connection between Arizona and Indiana gave me the creeps, but will keep eyes and ears open because you never know. What happened to Isabel? This is just heartbreaking!

Praying for you beautiful Isabel - COME HOME SAFE SOON!

Yes I've been here a loooooong time and that's one of the wonderful things about Websleuths is we speculate! We throw possibilities out and discuss them.

I have had personal experience with a relative who lifted prescription pads and wrote fake prescriptions for he and his friends in all the adjoining towns. Because the same place did not fill all prescriptions it took a while for the feds to catch him. I suspect the record keeping is a bit different now....but.... he acted a lot like SC and his favorite pill was Placidyl. He had no trouble getting it at any time.

When the prescription pad ran out he just went to different doctors and somehow fooled them all!

I have no idea about him sedating
Isabel but as far as SC goes it is definitely my OPINION that he could be on something and possibly much more entangled in drugs than any of us know.

And Pinky I understood exactly what you meant.

I have a friend also who is a medical assistant. Her and another MA stole rx pads and wrote scrips for each other, forging the dr's signatures. They did eventually get caught and arrested.

They also seemed defensive in the couch interview about where the money is going that the volunteers make. Why? Had someone accused them of using it for something else? Maybe they do owe someone money and those people took Isa and this is the Celises way of raising money to pay that debt and then Isa will be returned. Far fetched though I think.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Someone noticed the guy was mentioned a few times in the reports, and that his mother, with whom he lives, near the Celis family, stated she had not seen her son in 3 days, when interviewed on the 23rd. I am sure she knew whether he had a criminal history, but it almost sounds like she was throwing him under the bus, as one of the "typical" LE questions asked in a neighborhood canvas is "Has anyone you know changed their routine, arrived late for work, had unexplained cuts, bruises or scratches, or disappeared in the days since the abduction?"

Boy, this sure did make the guy sound hinky, and it was compounded by another member discovering his "checkered past." I have to admit that it was looking interesting to me too, and I eagerly awaited more information. Then someone found an arrest record for him for the 20th. While Isabel was reported missing on the morning of the 21st, and was likely not abducted before midnight (i.e. on the 20th), it is quite probable that someone arrested on the 20th would sit in a cell over the weekend awaiting a bail hearing. This not only alibis him for the time during which Isabel vanished, but ALSO explains why he was not seen for several days (per his mom).

A lot of the theories here evolve rather quickly, and it was a matter of a page or so after the first mention of this possible POI that I (and apparently others) had pretty much dismissed him. While there is a slight chance he was arrested in the wee hours of the 20th, and had a full business day before Isabel's disappearance during which he could be arraigned, I believe a closer look at the available information concerning his arrest should resolve this issue.

Now, N.McD still has some 'splainin' to do, IMO. That guy gets around.

bolded by me :seeya: ya know, I just read the documents pretty fast, but what I found hinky was that he was so concerned about a missing Isabel he physically went to search for her, yet when the police talk to him he "abruptly" says "I've got to go and eat breakfast." You would think he would have wanted to hang around and talk to the police a little more. Maybe I am reading more into this than I should be, maybe he isn't a social guy, but imo it's just odd to say the least... hmmmmmmmmm

I have a friend also who is a medical assistant. Her and another MA stole rx pads and wrote scrips for each other, forging the dr's signatures. They did eventually get caught and arrested.

You know amymarie, what amazes me is how frequently it still happens and/or going to Drs like 5 in one town and getting new prescriptions. I know someone now who does that. They have even gone over the state line to get the prescriptions filled! I'd get caught the first time or be so nervous I couldn't pull it off

There's so much more going on here than we know and I agree totally with Spoiledmom's previous statement below

Ouote Spoiledmom
"I agree. We can't forget that CPS only takes children away for a Major reason. That reason involves SC and not BC for some reason and it isn't small being that he can have no communication with them"."

I just read the document dump. I believe the police are as clueless as we all are! I live in Indiana and the "dream" a tipster had about a connection between Arizona and Indiana gave me the creeps, but will keep eyes and ears open because you never know. What happened to Isabel? This is just heartbreaking!

Praying for you beautiful Isabel - COME HOME SAFE SOON!

Oh GracieLu, I hope not, I feel they know a whole lot. Remember those are not all the info the LE have.

I'm tellin ya, Sergio is some sort of drug addict. After I watched those two interviews last night, I saw the droopy eyes and wondered. MOO

He looked tired to me. Probably due to lack of sleep.

IMO

I've become so lost with regards to this case, I have to stop posting...nothing makes sense.

You have followed many missing children's cases, cluciano63, and I know that you desperately want justice in all of these disappearances. I'm frustrated with the lack of progress in the Isabel Celis case, and the document-dump last week didn't really yield much helpful information that points to a prompt resolution.

I'm not sure that I can "stomach" yet another case of a missing child who is never located - alive or dead - or a case in which no one is held accountable for the disappearance (or death) of said child, and parents never have closure in the loss of their loved one. I'm trying to remain confident and hopeful that TPD has done an exemplary job of investigating Isabel's disappearance and that there will eventually be justice for this little girl, but my positive feelings wane by the day. :moo:

I just cannot get SC's 911 call out of my mind. No sense of urgency, laid back, no fear heard in the voice. That is so troubling to me. Becky was so frantic and scared!

I feel Becky worked a lot and probably wasn't aware of all that went on in that home.

I'm tellin ya, Sergio is some sort of drug addict. After I watched those two interviews last night, I saw the droopy eyes and wondered. MOO

Is there any links stating that Sergio has been arrested for partaking or selling drugs? It's almost as if some are stating drug use as a fact not a theory. IMO this is a very serious accusation and more so if not true.

I don't care what his eyes look like or how his speech is during interviews..that tells me nothing...he probably hasn't slept and IIRC English is his 2nd language.

This man works in the medical field and these types of accusations are very unfair to him if not true IMO.

I guess I am a bit confused about what is allowed to be posted or said about the parents of a missing child. I understand this case is a bit different however it has become a pattern IMO in many of the cases here.

IMO the line is becoming too thin..

attention posters: if you have an issue with a post please hit the alert button... do NOT tell others how to post or what to discuss... I am seeing this over and over on this thread and it is unacceptable.

attention posters: if you have an issue with a post please hit the alert button... do NOT tell others how to post or what to discuss... I am seeing this over and over on this thread and it is unacceptable.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you, Thank you,thank you

:tyou::gthanks:

They also seemed defensive in the couch interview about where the money is going that the volunteers make. Why? Had someone accused them of using it for something else? Maybe they do owe someone money and those people took Isa and this is the Celises way of raising money to pay that debt and then Isa will be returned. Far fetched though I think.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not really that far fetched, especially if they saw the very public Samantha Koenig recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member