AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I'm not stupid, but I'm not sure I understand the 2 different threads concept. Does that mean we can't discuss whether or not alleged sexual predators were involved in Brittney's disappearance?

I swear I'm not stupid, but I'm not sure I understand the 2 different threads concept. Does that mean we can't discuss whether or not alleged sexual predators were involved in Brittney's disappearance?

Click on the red triangle alert and ask a mod. I keep jumping back and forth between threads ~ lol

Click on the red triangle alert and ask a mod. I keep jumping back and forth between threads ~ lol

Thanks. I did. And yes, a bit unwieldy trying to go back and forth. I wonder if Zeaux will post once again now that there has been some sort of separation of issues on WS.

Janeycat1 ~ I have been looking for the posts when we discussed RSW and his drill trip. I haven't found it yet. But, IIRC, RSW left a day or two early (Wed or Thurs) for weekend drill in TN, and came back when he got the news of DH shooting himself.
Maybe someone else remembers or can help find the posts.

Thanks a bunch! I remember it was his friend that got verified, real name was Craig, I think....then I clearly remember him saying he wasn't sure of the day he left, and then a Websleuther said that there husband usually left on Fri afternoon....didn't have to be there until Sat am. It was that weekend of BW's disappearance. I remember Craig stating that he didn't hear from him for a few, until he was coming home to look for BW. RSW left the drill trip on Sat early to go look for BW. I just found it odd that after rarely communicating about BW, to all of a sudden drive there, and turn around and leave on Sat to go search when it didn't appear they were close, but hey it might have been all an act.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/3-charged-with-sex-crimes-in-mobile-co Do we see a pattern?-read comments, relating to BW

Hmmm, Wow....Okay, I am really starting to feel sorry for these police, they seem very busy. Mobile readers are commenting about Brittney, I am concerned she might be tied up in some type of human trafficking ring after reading this. I don't know what to think.
I tried to put something as nice as I could think of (better then saying don't drink the water when you ride through Mobile huh?) (<: <joking>to locals.....

Thanks a bunch! I remember it was his friend that got verified, real name was Craig, I think....then I clearly remember him saying he wasn't sure of the day he left, and then a Websleuther said that there husband usually left on Fri afternoon....didn't have to be there until Sat am. It was that weekend of BW's disappearance. I remember Craig stating that he didn't hear from him for a few, until he was coming home to look for BW. RSW left the drill trip on Sat early to go look for BW. I just found it odd that after rarely communicating about BW, to all of a sudden drive there, and turn around and leave on Sat to go search when it didn't appear they were close, but hey it might have been all an act.

Around post #377 I believe.

LE has made it clear that Brittney's disappearance is unrelated to the arrests of the alleged ring of sex offenders. Unless they report otherwise, we have to accept that as a fact. This thread is devoted to Brittney, and to mingle the facts of the other case with her disappearance would be unfair to Brittney. Likewise, the other case is important and worthy of attention. In the interest of the victims, the two cases have been given separate threads for separate focus.

I can't remember if he left that Thursday (31MAY) or Friday (01JUN). National Guardsmen are required to attend drill one weekend a month. This was a planned trip. I knew about it about a week before he left.

I'm pretty sure he came back that Saturday (02JUN) and went to the hospital in Pensacola to be with his family. I only received a couple of messages from him during that timeframe. His attention was focused on his sister and family then, for obvious reasons.

Thanks Reedus23!

Thank you MotherOcean!! I appreciate your thoughtful answers.......I have some more questions, few issues concerning RSW that bother me, but my eyes are about crossed, I'm fixing to pat myself on the back for FINALLY catching up, (how about putting all this in a Kindle version) :), and go to sleep! Gnite!

Speculation should be based on fact. If you can find facts that link the two cases, you can discuss it.

Janeycat1 ~ I have been looking for the posts when we discussed RSW and his drill trip. I haven't found it yet. But, IIRC, RSW left a day or two early (Wed or Thurs) for weekend drill in TN, and came back when he got the news of DH shooting himself.
Maybe someone else remembers or can help find the posts.
I think a poster named 90proof (something like that) told us about the guard trip.

I don't know if it has been posted yet, but a fourth relative of the missing teen has been arrested. Deputies said 20-year-old Donald Holland of Daphne was booked in the Baldwin County jail on charges on incest, rape, and sex abuse.

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News

There are some interesting reactions on the article

Speculation should be based on fact. If you can find facts that link the two cases, you can discuss it.

So we can discuss that BBrittnay called her uncle, wanted to come for a visit, he was being investigated for 4 months (the same as the others arrested) and killed himself and may have gone and picked her up, but we cant discuss how all this might be connected. I'm not being disrespectful or trying to break rules I just do not understand what we can discuss when there are so many things that point to them being related. It would be diffrent if the family members had been arrested 2 years ago and were not directly related and at least one of them was the last to talk to her......... I am confused :truce:

I would just like to compliment Websleuths on being such a wonderful forum. I discovered it last year when I was looking for information on a specific missing person. I have followed along since then – lurking I know – and I check in daily. The case I began following has slowed down to just a few regular posters and IMO this sub-forum is now slowing down also. When there is no ‘new’ information there is nothing to discuss so we can try to be supportive to Brittney’s family and hope for progress. Some wonderful people post on WS; great researchers who know exactly where to find relevant information and give of their time to help each new case that comes along; others that have expertise in some given ‘field’ and willingly share; then the locals who can clue us in with maps, local information and lots more.
Since I recently joined I have been reading the Homepage and I am truly amazed at all the work ‘behind the scenes’. There is enough reading material there to keep me going for weeks and I love reading.
I really want to be part of what this forum achieves and I’m hoping to find some constructive way to contribute. I ‘know’ so many of the regular posters and hope I learn from them.
I suspect this post is OT or should be placed elsewhere.
My aim is to try to orientate myself and many other new posters on this thread. Many thanks to the local and verified posters. We would be lost without them.
When there is news about Brittney the place will be buzzing and I for one won’t be able to keep up.
BRING BRITTNEY HOME the sooner the better!

So we can discuss that BBrittnay called her uncle, wanted to come for a visit, he was being investigated for 4 months (the same as the others arrested) and killed himself and may have gone and picked her up, but we cant discuss how all this might be connected. I'm not being disrespectful or trying to break rules I just do not understand what we can discuss when there are so many things that point to them being related. It would be diffrent if the family members had been arrested 2 years ago and were not directly related and at least one of them was the last to talk to her......... I am confused :truce:

After reading the comments that were made on facebook under the latest article, I can understand why law enforcement is saying that BW's disappearance is unrelated to the sex abuse cases. It would appear that the charges that are being filed against this group may relate to events that happened a long time ago. If that is true, BW was likely not connected directly to this group or their cases.

If law enforcement has evidence that BW was alive at the truck stop in Grand Bay after being with DH, then I can see where they are saying there is no connection. But, what evidence do they have? And, where is she now?

As close as BW and DW were said to be, I can't see her staying away after his arrest. The longer that she is missing, the more suspicious I get about what happened from the time that she arrived safely in Grand Bay, if she ever did.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/3-charged-with-sex-crimes-in-mobile-co Do we see a pattern?-read comments, relating to BW

Hmmm, Wow....Okay, I am really starting to feel sorry for these police, they seem very busy. Mobile readers are commenting about Brittney, I am concerned she might be tied up in some type of human trafficking ring after reading this. I don't know what to think.
I tried to put something as nice as I could think of (better then saying don't drink the water when you ride through Mobile huh?) (<: <joking>to locals.....

Jumpin' Jeebus! The comments alone made my skin crawl! What a slimy sick underworld of human refuse. Makes you wonder why God hasn't just scrapped the whole thing and started over again. Again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther