View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:43 PM

also pg 179- "Our problem was that Dr Lee quit our team about ten months before trial. He informed me that he just couldnt continue. The prosecution was going to require him to take his deposition, and he had to submit reports, and he was catching a lot of pressure from his friends in "law enforcement" for being involved in this case. When Dr Lee said he couldnt continue, I was so distraught about that I actually flew up to Connecticut to try and get him to change his mind. I went to his institute, and we sat down and we talked. "Quite frankly" he told me, "I just don't need the aggravation. And then he recommended that perhaps I should drop out too. "You really should consider quitting" he said to me "You don't need this aggravation either. It is more trouble than it's worth. So Dr Lee never testified to the rips in the shorts"
This I think is self explanatory..No Dr worth his salt quits because of peer pressure from law enforcement or because it is too much aggravation.....scientist live to prove things wrong no matter what peer pressure is out there...
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to chckmate22 For This Useful Post: