View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Not to worry, I got the squirrels cornered

In the book.. when talking about Dr. weitz's depo... he says alot.. here is a bit of it..
Later Weitz said,
Quote:
“She believes George took Caylee out of the bed, had a sexual—some sort of sexual experience with her daughter, and in order to cover it up killed her.” All of a sudden I had a problem. As soon as Weitz said that, I knew I couldn’t put him on the stand.
Golenbock, Peter; Baez, Jose (2012-07-03). Presumed Guilty (Kindle Locations 4746-4748). Perseus Books Group. Kindle Edition.
and then....
Quote:
After Weitz’s deposition, Ashton and the media made a lot of comments about how Casey said that George killed Caylee, but that’s not what she said. I want to be clear about this: Weitz was trying to pin a murder on George, and I didn’t believe that to be the case.
Golenbock, Peter; Baez, Jose (2012-07-03). Presumed Guilty (Kindle Locations 4752-4754). Perseus Books Group. Kindle Edition.
about the bolded part..
In Dr.W's depo.. he does say that that is what casey says.. so this is another problem with joses memory in the book..
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress....il-13-2011.pdf
page 190
lines 13 - 16
dr w. says casey told him this..
"
Quote:
she believes george took caylee out of the bed, had a sexual --- some sort of sexual experience with her daughter , and in order to cover it up killed her "
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post: