GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, your assumptions are incorrect.

I have only posted that *I* prefer to stick to known facts. That's my right. What anyone else wants to do in looking at a case is their business. Please stop mischaracterizing my posts, and stop opining on what you think is on my mind or are my beliefs. The focus is and should remain on Kelli Bordeaux.

I'm sorry if I've done that. It just always sounds to me like you're telling us/me not to discuss the other angles.

We don't, because we're not investigators on the police force, but LE sure does and I suspect KB's family knows as well. LE and KB's family (rightly or wrongly) continue to believe NH is involved.

Go back to the beginning threads and reread as there has been a lot of detail posted over the first couple of weeks.

Like this post that suggests all the answers are contained in the beginning threads. Believe me, I've read them all.

Also, telling us we're not investigators. Do you think we don't know that?

:truce:

Simply put, you asked questions that had been answered already via earlier posts in the beginning weeks of the case. Chili Fries kindly put in links to source the original MSM references. None of this is new info and the answers are in fact contained in the threads. A search brings the info up. While that may be something you may not care about or want to know, other readers may find it useful.

I am trying to remember, and I couldn't find it when I went back and looked, but didn't someone give us an estimate as to how long NH was gone when he left with KB? If so, does anyone remember what kind of time frame that was? Then again, I could be losing my mind and this was never discussed. TIA

Prior info/posts about the 2 texts that Kelli allegedly sent (or someone else using her phone may have sent):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5856073

As for how long NH was gone from time he left the bar to when he came back:

Posts from verified local WS member VOH910 estimate NH and KB left around 1:20am. I don't remember the exact time NH returned to the bar, but I think it was something like 30 to 45 min later. KB's apartment was less than 2 mi. from the bar, so dropping her off should have only taken 5 to 10 min.

Based on information provided by Justin the guy who Kelli text she sent a message that read "driving" at 12:57 and that time has been confirmed by the detective. The 1:20 for leaving the bar is not correct.

Prior info/posts about the 2 texts that Kelli allegedly sent (or someone else using her phone may have sent):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5856073

Posts from verified local WS member VOH910 estimate NH and KB left around 1:20am. I don't remember the exact time NH returned to the bar, but I think it was something like 30 to 45 min later. KB's apartment was less than 2 mi. from the bar, so dropping her off should have only taken 5 to 10 min.

Yes, thanks, John Buratti. If the video is still around, JB said he grew concerned when Kelli hadn't answered a text he sent to her earlier in the day. He tried calling her over the weekend and didn't get an answer. His concern grew about her well being. On Monday, he saw an alert from Kelli's sister on FB that Kelli was missing. Anyway, I think that's right.

My point is, here we have JB freely talking about communication he had with Kelli on Friday but no reports or recollections given whatsoever from her 'husband'. Does anybody else find that odd?
Actually her husband did talk about his conversation's with her on friday very early on.I believe he said he last talked to her at 3p.m.

Actually her husband did talk about his conversation's with her on friday very early on.I believe he said he last talked to her at 3p.m.

Right, Friday at 3PM. I pointed out the fact that John B. appeared on TV and said he hadn't received a return text from Kelli and he tried repeatedly to reach Kelli over the weekend. JB became increasingly concerned as usually she'd answer him the same day within a short time period.

The husband said he had contact with Kelli at 3PM on Friday and then, I guess, he didn't bother to contact her the rest of the weekend or Monday morning, etc. It's fair to discuss this imo because, after all, he's claiming that there weren't any serious problems in their marriage. Therefore, I find it odd that, over the course of a whole weekend, they didn't/wouldn't expect to touch base again as a usual habit.

Right, Friday at 3PM. I pointed out the fact that John B. appeared on TV and said he hadn't received a return text from Kelli and he tried repeatedly to reach Kelli over the weekend. JB became increasingly concerned as usually she'd answer him the same day within a short time period.

The husband said he had contact with Kelli at 3PM on Friday and then, I guess, he didn't bother to contact her the rest of the weekend or Monday morning, etc. It's fair to discuss this imo because, after all, he's claiming that there weren't any serious problems in their marriage. Therefore, I find it odd that, over the course of a whole weekend, they didn't/wouldn't expect to touch base again as a usual habit.
I would just say after almost 4 months her family is also claiming the same thing.Which makes me believe either it is true of her family is pretty convinced that there marital problems had nothing to do with her disappearance.

~snipped by me

Please supply a link to verify the claim that NH returned to the bar 30 to 45 mins later. I read he returned in less time, like 10 mins, but can't find that post now. Nor did I find a post saying any specific time at all. What I found so far, I've linked below.

Here are some links (I haven't searched all the threads) to earlier posts where VOH910 says he/she can't answer as to if and when NH returned to the bar after dropping Kelli off. VOH901 does say that NH was seen at the bar by he/she on Saturday (thread 3).

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#253

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#256

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#270

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#273

Here is a post I ran across while looking for the posts above. It says the the husband changed his fb profile from just a picture of himself to a picture of them as a couple, AFTER the case broke.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1 /#516

Please supply a link to verify the claim that NH returned to the bar 30 to 45 mins later. I read he returned in less time, like 10 mins, but can't find that post now. Nor did I find a post saying any specific time at all. What I found so far, I've linked below.

Here are some links (I haven't searched all the threads) to earlier posts where VOH910 says he/she can't answer as to if and when NH returned to the bar after dropping Kelli off. VOH901 does say that NH was seen at the bar by he/she on Saturday (thread 3).

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#253

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#256

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#270

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3 /#273

Here is a post I ran across while looking for the posts above. It says the the husband changed his fb profile from just a picture of himself to a picture of them as a couple, AFTER the case broke.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1 /#516

"The Froggy Bottoms owner said Holbert lived in a tent behind the bar. Many witnesses saw the man leave the bar with Boredeaux the night she disappeared but he returned in "less than 10 minutes."

here is the link to the article:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...eaux-20120419_1_divers-search-person-case-bar

The facts that we do have are few and far between. Kelli was at the bar;
she was seen. After NH left the bar with Kelli everything becomes hearsay in my opinion. Things could have happened exactly as he said they did; or it's his version. Kelli isn't here to tell ust about her time with NH nor her
relationship with her husband.
If you think about it there's not too much in this case that is either known or
let out to the public.
My opinion concerning NH, (which I'll probably end up eating my words for),
is that he's not involved. I believe Nick has been around the rodeo a few times and I can't see him putting himself in this position. The ride back and
forth from Kelli's apt was known to quite a few people.
I think LE lucked-out with the resident situation and was/is able to hold him.
But for how long? And having that charge so long ago, doesn't automatically make NH guilty.
To me it doesn't appear they have gotten anything worth while to pin this
on him.
Hopefully they are looking very closely at other people and just laying low until something surfaces. At least I hope they are doing this.
He might or might not have been the last person to see her, but to say
he just might be involved because of his past doesn't fly with me.
Any number of people could have seen her after the drop off, or another
completey different scene could have transpired.
I believe that somethings are missing that only LE know, or everything regarding this case is hush-hush.
I'm just not buying what is being said. Really, if Nick was the one after
all these months what is LE waiting for? Something's not right.
These are only my thoughts on this case and I could be totally off base.
One thing I do feel, is that it's been a long time. We're in August already. MOO

Sharon Rocha, Laci Peterson's mother, didn't believe Scott was guilty in the beginning either.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...smiss-two-jurors-scott-peterson-laci-peterson

And, I'm not saying Kelli's husband is guilty either. I'm just not sure about him based on evidence we've been privy too.
Funny you should mention her.I was going to use her as an example of how the victims family very quickly come to realize their son in law is not being truthful.They either very quickly stop cooperating with the police(the police have never said anything other than KB husband has fully cooperated) or the family can tell by how he is acting something is not adding up.Yet after 4 months this has not happened.How long did it take the peterson family to turn on him.A couple of weeks?
While I understand your suspicion of her husband.I personally believe when a woman is murdered her husband/boyfriend is the most likely suspect.Yet after all this time I can not find one piece of solid info that points to him.I just do not believe he could cooperate with LE all of this time which would include lie detector tests,multiple interviews and on and on and the police would not know if this guy was being truthful.If they had any suspicions they would not give a statement pointing the finger of guilt directly at NH.
Speaking of lie detector tests in NH interviews he talks about his interviews with police yet he never mentions that they asked him to take one.I am sure they asked.I wonder why he never brings that up.

Based on information provided by Justin the guy who Kelli text she sent a message that read "driving" at 12:57 and that time has been confirmed by the detective. The 1:20 for leaving the bar is not correct.
Respectfully I have to ask where are you getting this info from.This is the second time you have mentioned this "driving" text.The last time you posted this info you said the driving text was sent at 12:46 now you say it was sent at 12:57 ???

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/06/22/1186243?sac=fo.local

"And whatever happened to her happened between 12:46 a.m. and 1:24 a.m.," Locklear says, noting the last time her cell phone was activated on April 14 between I-295 and Methodist University, and not far from the soldier's apartment complex and the tavern.

That's been the only time LE has mentioned specific times in this case. It's a 38 min span of time. It does not tell us exactly when KB and NH left the bar nor when NH got back, and it does not tell us the exact time of the texts sent. That info might be available elsewhere, but I haven't personally seen it.

Sharon Rocha, Laci Peterson's mother, didn't believe Scott was guilty in the beginning either.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...smiss-two-jurors-scott-peterson-laci-peterson

And, I'm not saying Kelli's husband is guilty either. I'm just not sure about him based on evidence we've been privy too.

The first case that came to my mind was another infamous Ft. Bragg case, Jeffrey Macdonald. I have read everything I can on that case for years. Collette's parents were MacDonald's staunchest supporters for months, until they started reading court transcripts and felt things didn't add up.

The first case that came to my mind was another infamous Ft. Bragg case, Jeffrey Macdonald. I have read everything I can on that case for years. Collette's parents were MacDonald's staunchest supporters for months, until they started reading court transcripts and felt things didn't add up.
The difference being in this case the family and LE both still believe the husband is innocent.In the Macdonald case the police always believed he was guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd