jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but she never did. Just another cover story to get her closer to southern California, and Travis, IMO.

BBM: :waitasec: Is it possible that this is another "Universal Studios" ?

I am beginning to wonder IF she had a job ... just like that woman in Florida ...

Maybe she did NOT have a REAL job, and was just saying she had a "job" ? No telling with JA !

:seeya:

But wouldn't JM know that by now -- if she never actually worked there? All it would take is a phone call.

JMHO - thanks!

Mel

Originally Posted by Pensfan
minor4th
Verified Attorney

Why did she return to Darryl's house? What was she returning?

Supposedly, the gas cans he had loaned her? If it's on her murderous return to home in Yreka.

No InSession by then?? Huh? What have I missed?!?

This is the last InSession live trial they will ever air. Beth K and Jean C have been given notice. On march 4 (I think?) they go to 2 hours of taped trial per day with Vinnie and no more live trials.

As Beth said "it's the end of an era". I've been watching her for all of her 19 years reporting for them.

Super sad. I hope something else opens up at HLN to create space for this. She said they just want to fill that time with more stupid reality shows like "Storage Wars" or whatever. :( So bummed.

SORRY IF THIS IS REPEAT INFO, but was just reading the wiki linked upthread and it indeed states that when Jodi arrived in Utah to see Burns that she had in fact dyed her back to BLONDE!!

I haven't read the wiki entry yet but I put very little faith in the content of most wiki entries.

IMO - Wikipedia is not a good source for factual information because anyone can go in and edit the entry with whatever they want to include as "fact".

Alot of people don't realize that and sometimes use information posted there as fact.

HTH

Wikipedia:About - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is written collaboratively by largely anonymous Internet volunteers who write without pay. Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.

[video=youtube;8PboeQxoY3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PboeQxoY3o[/video]

Thursday

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!! Was that you who did that montage I saw!!!!!! That was great if you!!!!!!:rocker:

No... I MISSED THAT!!! I wanna see it now.
My friend sent me that from Facebook.

We have a running joke about how many licks it takes...
Ahhhhhh ONE
ahhhh TWO
ahhhhhh THREE

CRUNCH ! :giggle:

I know this has been hashed and rehashed , sorry, but I find it so interesting she says when she "came to" she only had blood on her hands. Oh really? So you blacked out on taking a shower? And changing your clothes?

yeah she even had the ballz to ask him if she could get back in the house because she left a few "belongings" there!

Not to mention the "are they going to cash my check" bit. Absolutely amazing the balls she had.

MOO

Mel

bodybugg+picture.png

And if that is so, what was the duct tape found due to?

In one photo in the media of the outside of the house, wasn't there a white car parked? Maybe it was a LE vehicle or some forensics person's car, but I was wondering if anyone knows what color cars TA and/or his roommates had. If anyone in the home drove a white car, maybe that's why Jodi asked for a white rental car--so it would not look out of place if a neighbor or anyone in the area happened to see it parked there or close by.

I think there is something odd about this post, imo.

Would you elaborate on what specifically you are speaking of as you've now piqued my curiosity and am really wanting to know..:)

This is the last InSession live trial they will ever air. Beth K and Jean C have been given notice. On march 4 (I think?) they go to 2 hours of taped trial per day with Vinnie and no more live trials.

As Beth said "it's the end of an era". I've been watching her for all of her 19 years reporting for them.

Super sad. I hope something else opens up at HLN to create space for this. She said they just want to fill that time with more stupid reality shows like "Storage Wars" or whatever. :( So bummed.

MARCH 4TH???

:panic:
Will that even cover the end of trial???
I doubt it!
:maddening:

My husband cracks me up. When I gave him the high-level summary of this case...how she drove approx 1k to visit/kill her ex, his first question was "Did she wear diapers like the crazy astronaut woman?" LOL. :floorlaugh:

My husband cracks me up. When I gave him the high-level summary of this case...how she drove approx 1k to visit/kill her ex, his first question was "Did she wear diapers like the crazy astronaut woman?" LOL. :floorlaugh:

LOL, I had that thought too!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :please: That sucks!

Originally Posted by Pensfan
minor4th
Verified Attorney

Why did she return to Darryl's house? What was she returning?

Supposedly, the gas cans he had loaned her? If it's on her murderous return to home in Yreka.

just tonight I read that she never returned those gas cans to DB which I thought was the case, but reading it tonight made believe all the more that she didn't return them..

here are links to the two instances when j.a. says that if she were Travis she'd want to 'jump off a bridge' due to his supposed pedophilia... she's talking about what went down on 1/22/08
1 - Nurmi direct) she wants to go see Travis to make sure he's okay
2 - Martinez cross) she invites him out to lunch because she wants to make him feel better

1) http://youtu.be/lEY4f6mDuW4?t=4h1m18s

2) http://youtu.be/8PboeQxoY3o?t=3h5m49s

1) "uhm, i was getting ready to leave, for california, and before i left i wanted to see if he was okay. i figured if that were me i'd want to go jump off a bridge, i wanted to make sure that he was okay"

2) "i felt really bad for him, and everything that happened, so i offered, i was just trying to make him feel better because if i were in his shoes i'd want to jump off a bridge at this point"

... where i am getting at with this... this is a script. it has been rehearsed by j.a. for YEARS while fine-tuning this b.s. story... it's like she has lines that she recites for each situation.. this is super creepy, to me...

just tonight I read that she never returned those gas cans to DB which I thought was the case, but reading it tonight made believe all the more that she didn't return them..

Didn't he testify that he never got them back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandmaof3