MA MA - Rapheal Teken, 37, Eric Weissman, 31, & Brandon Mess, 25, Waltham, 12 Sept 2011

But supposedly DT followed TT so he would presumably do as told by TT.

I was half way joking.But seriously if TT indeed told DT to cover the bodies with pot that would prove how much control TT has over him.

As far as I can tell, per DT's friends, he kept on using pot.
So whatever influence TT might have had over him, it only went so far.

What drugs? The only thing the younger one described by his friends as using was pot. Which would be very hard to use to control someone.

'lets not get ahead of ourselves now Troy, it's a good show but breaking bad we can relate to a little bit more, I like meth'' (from DT's twitter)
maybe he was joking but it would explain a lot.The weight loss,insomnia,nightmares,bad grades....

Possibly triple murder related incident.

"Todashev, they say, had spent some time in the Boston area, where he was a mixed martial arts fighter, and knew Tsarnaev there. Investigators say he confessed to the agent in Florida that he played a role in a triple murder in 2011 in which three men were murdered in an apartment in Waltham, Mass."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...n-bombing-suspect-shot-during-fbi-questioning

If it is true that Todashev was involved in the Waltham murder, then it would seem that it was somehow related to the fact that both he and BM were MMA fighters. I'm wondering if Todashev had a beef over BM's recent dating of the Somalian girl. Statistics put some 90% of Somalians as being Muslim.

Bumping up to the top due to the shooting overnight in Orlando.

http://www.khou.com/news/national/FB...208461491.html

According to officials, a special agent and two Massachusetts State Police troopers were interviewing the suspect regarding his connections to bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and other extremists. The suspect, identified by the FBI as Ibragim Todashev, was originally cooperative, but he was shot after attacking the agent, the FBI said.

>Watch an interview with Todashev's friend

Investigators said Todashev confessed to the FBI that he played a role in a triple murder in 2011 in which three men were murdered in an apartment in Waltham, Mass.

Read more: http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Live...inked_to_Boston_bombing_suspect#ixzz2U2Vvo8hF

Martial Arts Website that lists Ibragim Todashev, statistics, and that his last fight was won with a "guillotine choke".Wikipedia definition of guillotine choke:The arm is wrapped around the trachea and the hands are clasped. Pressure is applied upwards to restrict blood flow to the head, causing unconsciousness.
This technique can cause unconsciousness and even death, if done correctly)

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ibragim-Todashev-108885

When arrested in May 2013 on an unrelated charge, the arrest affadavit states he was driving a white Mercedez.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/22/justice/florida-fbi-shooting-boston/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

(CNN) -- Ibragim Todashev, shot dead early Wednesday by the FBI in Florida, was "directly involved" in a 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts, a law enforcement official told CNN Wednesday.
Todashev was fatally shot by an FBI agent during questioning about those homicides and whether he played a role in last month's Boston Marathon bombings.

Capri, you have been right on top of this...a busy little beaver. Thank You.

"Dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and another man — who was killed by the FBI on Wednesday — murdered three people in Massachusetts after a drug deal went wrong in 2011, law enforcement sources tell NBC News.

Sources say that what began as a drug ripoff ended in a triple homicide when Tsarnaev and friend Ibragim Todashev realized their victims would later be able to identify them."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...e-in-2011-murders-shot-during-fbi-questioning

Sources say that what began as a drug ripoff ended in a triple homicide when Tsarnaev and friend Ibragim Todashev realized their victims would later be able to identify them."

Huh, I don't understand this at all. Tsarnaev knew all of these guys and was reportedly 'best friends' with one. Based on Just K's post above, it sounds like the other guy likely knew BM too. I can't imagine a scenario where they would be ripping the guys off for drugs and not think they could be identified?

I still really don't buy the 'marijuana deal gone bad' story here.

I'm glad, at least, that the families will have some answers.

Huh, I don't understand this at all. Tsarnaev knew all of these guys and was reportedly 'best friends' with one. Based on Just K's post above, it sounds like the other guy likely knew BM too. I can't imagine a scenario where they would be ripping the guys off for drugs and not think they could be identified?

I still really don't buy the 'marijuana deal gone bad' story here.

I'm glad, at least, that the families will have some answers.

ITA. Would be able to identify them later? What in the world? One of the victims was Tsarnaev's friend, he could name Tsarnaev, not just ID him. I don't buy the proposed motive either.

Yep, another criminal with ties to a terrorist, is here and accepted into this country and given asylum as a refugee, said it was a drug theft gone bad. He is working out at the same MMA gym as the terrorist and one of the victims. One of the victims, BM, had a new Somalian girlfriend, who was transient, chummy with TT and was known to speak with TT about Islam. It was reported somewhere that in the days just prior to the murder that she was involved in a violent outburst against BM.

So BM, with his two Jewish friends, end up with their throats, from ear to ear, on the 10th anniversary of 911. Then within months TT leaves for six months to Chechnya.

Yeah, I don't believe it had anything to do with the pot. It seems more likely that it was an attempt to be initiated or to gain some clout in their efforts to be accepted into the Chechen rebels or cell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back