GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I didn't see the link, thanks

No worries. There are a lot of documents. I have not read them all. I'm hoping to catch up.

Things seem to be pretty quiet around here, so we shall see how it goes. :)

Salem

The jeans were were unfastened and his pockets were searched (his cellphone was in his pocket) during the examination of the body, by the coroner at the crime scene.

Crime scene lab report:

http://kjtheboywhodidntcomehome.fil...crime-lab-report-in-kendrick-johnson-case.pdf

Thank you!

<<There was visible dried blood on Johnson's arms, chest, and face- --- Johnson's eyes were swollen, fixed, and dilated. Blood was visible in the eyes with sips of petechia>>

Why would there be blood on his arms and chest if he was bleeding upside down stuck suffocating in a mat?

:scared:

Thank you!

<<There was visible dried blood on Johnson's arms, chest, and face- --- Johnson's eyes were swollen, fixed, and dilated. Blood was visible in the eyes with sips of petechia>>

Why would there be blood on his arms and chest if he was bleeding upside down stuck suffocating in a mat?

One arm was above and bent, the left (or right?) side of his face against it. The side where the 2nd autopsy stated there was a "blunt force trauma". That would be my guess on the arm. All his blood though.

Thank you!

The report doesn't give any idea how much blood was on these areas. Was it a speck here or there? Or a larger amount? It's not very clear.

Does anyone know who or what organization is funding the opposition for those who do not agree with the accidental death finding? It seems to me that some new and sensational accusation is thrown into the case every couple of days. Accidents do happen as we all know, some with tragic consequences. Now, I read that KJ was "bullied." From reading the police reports from the MSM article someone posted, I do not remember any one of those interviewed saying he was bullied. It would not surprise me if the parents of the minor children who were interviewed by Lowndes County LE will not allow their children to be interviewed again. This is, of course, my opinion.

Thank you!

The report states that his body was removed, head first down to the abdominal area, from the bottom end. If he was stuck near the bottom, say... a foot from the end, and blood drained down, the blood would have gotten on his arms and chest when he was "pulled slightly" out of the rolled up mat. It was then stated that the body was removed from the mat, but it doesn't say whether he was pulled the rest of the way out (which would have resulted in blood down the rest of his body) or unrolled (which would have decreased the chance of blood being on the lower half of the body. MOO

The report doesn't give any idea how much blood was on these areas. Was it a speck here or there? Or a larger amount? It's not very clear.

He had hemorrhaged from being in the upside down position. There was also vomit. I would guess from the hemorrhaging from orifices, there was a lot of blood.

He was in that position for a long time. I would think that his neck would be logically bent and I do wonder if what the second pathologist noted about neck trauma was due to this position.

eta: I'm sorry! I spoke to soon! I went back to read and double check. I don't see anything about vomit being present. Maybe it was something read elsewhere not related to the case.

He had hemorrhaged from being in the upside down position. There was also vomit. I would guess from the hemorrhaging from orifices, there was a lot of blood.

He was in that position for a long time. I would think that his neck would be logically bent and I do wonder if what the second pathologist noted about neck trauma was due to this position.

So it seems possible that he coughed up blood and that's how it got on his chest, face and arms. Thanks.

The report states that his body was removed, head first down to the abdominal area, from the bottom end. If he was stuck near the bottom, say... a foot from the end, and blood drained down, the blood would have gotten on his arms and chest when he was "pulled slightly" out of the rolled up mat. It was then stated that the body was removed from the mat, but it doesn't say whether he was pulled the rest of the way out (which would have resulted in blood down the rest of his body) or unrolled (which would have decreased the chance of blood being on the lower half of the body. MOO

Thanks for another explanation for blood to be found on different area's of Kendrick's body. The fact that blood was found on his body doesn't mean that Kendrick was assaulted. MOO.

So it seems possible that he coughed up blood and that's how it got on his chest, face and arms. Thanks.

Ranch

So sorry! I corrected my post above. I think I misspoke about vomit being present.

Thanks for another explanation for blood to be found on different area's of Kendrick's body. The fact that blood was found on his body doesn't mean that Kendrick was assaulted. MOO.

Here's the thing, imo. These little details could be picked over forever. But the fact remains that there's simply no way an assault could have happened that wound him up in that mat upside down with all that activity in close proximity both in time and location.

jmo

Ranch

So sorry! I corrected my post above. I think I misspoke about vomit being present.

No problem. I still think he could have coughed up blood. The point is that having blood on his body doesn't prove an assault.

Here's the thing, imo. These little details could be picked over forever. But the fact remains that there's simply no way an assault could have happened that wound him up in that mat upside down with all that activity in close proximity both in time and location.

jmo

I'm with you. I haven't seen any possible way that someone forcibly put Kendrick in that gym mat.

I'm almost positive he was pulled the rest of the way...because I remember seeing a picture to that effect, but mainly I don't think they would have damaged the crime scene by unrolling it JMO. Will see if I can find the picture and verify.

The GBI autopsy report does include the neck area. That's why I don't understand why the hired pathologist says it wasn't tested.

http://valdosta.sgaonline.com/2010vdt/pdfs/kendrick-johnson.pdf

I'm too tired to read the whole thing, the long and short of it is that it was missed.

LE botched The Ramseys case so it does happen, but the DA was friends with The Ramseys so refused to indict them.
I'd love to know more about this case especially the boys that bullied him.
Without footage I am not buying he climbed into a mat headfirst willingly.

BBM

They are awaiting 1900 hours of tape to come from the PD.

I had the thought that since he was going in to get his shoes, he intended to take his pants off to change his shoes. *shrug*

Do you take off your pants to change shoes? I don't.

jmo

How do you know that?

I didn't word my thought very clearly. I meant, he was going to change his pants AND his shoes. As in, change into gym attire or some other clothing.

Very powerful article in Valdosta Times

Touchton resigned from the NAACP at the end of July as a matter of conscience following the conference call.

“We have to have justice for everybody,” said Touchton. “That means when you think your entire law enforcement, sheriff’s department, district attorney, all the school officials at Lowndes High, all the school board members, all the teachers and coaches, when you think they are all conspiring to cover up the murder of a black child, that’s unjust to all those people because they give their lives to help children.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth