AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have no idea why it's blocking the facebook page. World Wide Search for Britnney Wood!

For others just starting to read about this case, and like myself, didn't know about the above link until now.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...ncvAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d9wFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5158,2097637

Link to earlier abuse towards beautiful Brittney. Oh how her life could have been so different in another environment. A nurturing, loved environment. I just can't see how others didn't know all this was going on. Why wasn't Brittney removed from that house when she reported the earlier abuse? Why was forced to continue to live in this filth? Why didn't someone love her enough to get her away from it all?

Hmmm... Something's still off.

Who contacted who? Did Brittney contact the victim first or did the victim contact Brittney first?

And who was the older family member that testified AGAINST Brittney? Said she was prone to fibbing? That pisses me off!!!

I wonder why Brittney didn't turn them in when she turned in the gp? What a terrible life for a child to endure. I'm sickened.

She probably had enough with just the one (gp) case. Then to turn in your own family, that would leave her alone in this world. She was so alone. Im so sorry Brittney.

Well I have no idea why it's blocking the facebook page. World Wide Search for Britnney Wood!

For others just starting to read about this case, and like myself, didn't know about the above link until now.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...ncvAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d9wFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5158,2097637

Link to earlier abuse towards beautiful Brittney. Oh how her life could have been so different in another environment. A nurturing, loved environment. I just can't see how others didn't know all this was going on. Why wasn't Brittney removed from that house when she reported the earlier abuse? Why was forced to continue to live in this filth? Why didn't someone love her enough to get her away from it all?

Don't know if you've read the downstairs threads yet. Check out the Parking Lot for members only.

BTW, yes, the name Ronald came to mind immediately. Pitiful, I know all this stuff, but still can not understand these monkeys, oops, I mean people.

Didn't the 9 yo BW tell a school nurse or school employee about being raped by Gma b/f? ... If so, school employee was a mandatory reporter so more than likely reported it to LE.

My question: If BW had only told CW about the rape, would CW have reported it to LE / filed charges against Gma's b/f ????

OR, would CW have discouraged BW from filing charges / disbelieved her / accused BW of having provoked it / ???

ETA: Or, like Gma, would CW have called BW a fibber / liar or whatever term Gma used on the stand to describe her granddaughter, BW?

...snipped...I'm really starting to wonder if Chessie has lied since the beginning by saying that Brittney is a little fireball that found out about the sex crimes stuff so went to confront the perpetrators....snipped

Snipped and Bolded by Me

Yes, and who would want to stop a fireball from exposing all of it? It wasn't just Donnie, IMO.

Still doubting Donnie's suicide was a suicide. WWH was behind the camera.

Investigators: child sex-abuse investigation and Brittney Wood 'all connected'.

On the same day she was in court on sex-abuse charges, investigators with a search warrant took computer equipment that could contain pertinent evidence from Wendy Wood Holland’s home in Irvington, according to the Mobile Police Department.

“They all have something to do with Brittany Wood, maybe not her disappearance but they’re all connected,” said Mobile County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Lori Myles about the Mobile County cases. “It’s just constant.”

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/post_366.html#incart_river_default

Didn't the 9 yo BW tell a school nurse or school employee about being raped by Gma b/f? ... If so, school employee was a mandatory reporter so more than likely reported it to LE.

My question: If BW had only told CW about the rape, would CW have reported it to LE / filed charges against Gma's b/f ????

OR, would CW have discouraged BW from filing charges / disbelieved her / accused BW of having provoked it / ???

ETA: Or, like Gma, would CW have called BW a fibber / liar or whatever term Gma used on the stand to describe her granddaughter, BW?

I read that she told a counselor at her church.

I know with the latest arrest , more people are talking.
I have seen her story on several different facebook pages

I read that she told a counselor at her church.

Thanks ... would that "counselor at her church" have been a mandatory reporter? ...

Didn't the 9 yo BW tell a [correction: ^^^] about being raped by Gma b/f? ... If so, [correction: and if ^^^] was a mandatory reporter [and if] reported it to LE.

So 5/30 is the last anyone can verify speaking with her. Hearing her voice last is around 6:00pm, give or take a few minutes.

Yes, the rest is all what came from chessie said this and that.

But that's still confusing. Why would Chessie feel the need to say anything to Britt about the accusations against the perps when she herself has taken part in these crimes? Wouldn't she know that Brittney was videotaped too? At the very least, wouldn't she know Britt was raped? So IMO it doesn't make sense that Chessie would say anything to Brittney since Brittney would most likely already know. Brittney was closer with Donnie than her own mother for all intents & purposes. I think they're all covering for each other & it started before Britt was reported missing by Chessie.

Think about it... What does she say to Britt? Omg you're never gonna believe what's going on, such & such said Donnie Scott & Dustin raped her & guess what the cops are investigating. Why mention anything even remotely close to that to Brittney, she'd already know? I can't make sense of it in my own mind. Why would she mention it at all, as if she's surprised? Doesn't make sense to me. Idk.

Wally always said if chessie's mouth is open/moving she is lying. With that said I question EVERYTHING she has been saying. Even about what Britt left with or was wearing. She has changed her story to many time to even keep up with. I have though kept up with the lies/story changes like y'all have also. I agree that why would she ask Brittney about knowing about Uncle Donnie and abuse. She knew the whole Wood family knew! JMO

Steph, glad to catch you on.

I just thought of something... That Facebook conversation between Brittney & a victim - the one where the victim listed Scott, Donnie & Dustin as perps that raped her - Britt's response was that she's trying to figure out what was said & what's the truth... Well that doesn't make sense now, does it? In hindsight, now that we know Britt's shown on video being raped by various adults, she wouldn't need to find out what's true bc she'd already know the truth, after all she lived it herself. So now I'm questioning if Brittney was the one in fact that was conversing back & forth with said victim. Could it have been someone else feeling the victim out for what they know? Maybe one of the perps thought it best to get rid of Brittney bc she's an adult that could bring their whole circle down, but maybe they thought they could try to control the victim bc she's still considered a child under 18 so who'd believe her? Even though Derek was a victim, he was also a perp so they knew he wouldn't rat on them. I think others could be comparable to Derek - once a victim groomed to be a perp, therefore they would be deemed trustworthy to not rat. But with the info coming to light about Britt being filmed while being sexually violated, it paints that Facebook conversation in a whole new light. I'm really starting to wonder if Chessie has lied since the beginning by saying that Brittney is a little fireball that found out about the sex crimes stuff so went to confront the perpetrators. None of it makes sense. Again, look at the words typed. Why would Brittney choose those words to write? It doesn't make sense. She already knew the truth bc she endured it herself.

Maybe Brittney didn't realize that Donnie was victimizing other minors and was trying to determine if Donnie was telling the truth...or if the victim was telling the truth during those FB messages.

And who was the older family member that testified AGAINST Brittney? Said she was prone to fibbing? That pisses me off!!!

That was her maternal grandmother, chessie's own mother!

Maybe Brittney didn't realize that Donnie was victimizing other minors and was trying to determine if Donnie was telling the truth...or if the victim was telling the truth during those FB messages.

The victim was telling the truth and I personally believe Brittney knew everything. How could she not? Kids talk. Plus Brittney & Derek especially were close, so at the bare minimum she'd have known Derek was molested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305