CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbisangel said:
I don't think it was her stepfather or her father that murdered a little girl. That whole article kind of ran together and was confusing.
So neither Jaycees father or stepfather ever did this? Where did this originate?

Thanks for posting that. I am really intetested in Jaycees case. Could you give me a rough outline of what was in the video please as I cant get it up today! Be most grateful if you could...

the video is just of Jaycee's mother asking for help to find her daughter, describing what she looks like and showing her picture, and then it shows a home video of Jaycee, and it looks like shes drawing, and the video ends with a really eerie still of Jaycee from the video, just staring at the camera, its just haunting to me, its not very long. It was obviously made shortly after she was abducted.

I hope you can see it soon!

It's an old video... been around a while.... I remember seeing it a long time ago.

What exactly are you looking for in the way of "thoughts" Shelby? I unfortunately can not get the video to run but i'm curious as to what about it "haunts" you and what you are hoping others might pick up on.

Also, does anyone know if there is a book about James Anthony Daveggio and Michelle Lyn Michaud's crimes?

I don't really know what I'm looking for, I guess for me when I've been researching cases like these for a long long time, and then I come across something like this it really makes it real for me to see her as a human and not just a picture, I know this video has been around a while I just didn't find it until now. This just made more frustrated that this case hasn't been solved I guess.

Sorry if I sound silly but I sometimes get my emotions involved in these cases more than I should I guess. :)

Jaycee is around my age and hers is one of the first cases of a missing child I remember hearing about. It's been almost 17 years since she was abducted.

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: June 10, 1991 from South Lake Tahoe, California
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: May 3, 1980
Height and Weight: 4'6, 80 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Dugard had a gap between her upper front teeth at the time of her 1991 disappearance. She has a chicken pox scar between her eyes, a brown butterfly-shaped birthmark on her right arm below her elbow, and moles on her back.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A pink windbreaker, pink stretch pants, a white t-shirt and white canvas sneakers.

bar.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Dugard was last seen walking to her school bus stop on Washoan Boulevard in her hometown of South Lake Tahoe, California on June 10, 1991. A gray two-tone 1980 mid-sized Ford or Mercury sedan, possibly a Ford Grenada, Mercury Monarch or Mercury Zephyr, made a u-turn on the street where Dugard was walking between 8:05 and 8:15 a.m. An unidentified man and woman were inside the vehicle. The woman grabbed Dugard and forced her inside the car, then the vehicle sped from the scene. Read the rest at http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dugard_jaycee.html

Michelle Lyn Michaud looks exactly like the composite of the female abductor. Wonder if the police know where she and her freak boyfriend was before and during the time the child was kidnapped?

I cannot get over how much the 2 favor.

From Charley: Michaud claims that she met Daveggio in 1996 and therefore was not involved in Dugard's abduction. There are striking similarities between Michaud and the female suspect in Dugard's case. However, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has created a timeline tracing Michaud and Daveggio's whereabouts over the 1980s and 1990s and they say the pair could not have abducted Dugard.

Someone posted somewhere in an onlin research paper timeline on Daveggio that he "raped" Jaycee Dugard in the 1990s. I was always assuming it was misinformation that the person had gotten. But I thought it was interesting that someone had it listed like that...I'll look for the link.

I've read theories on other sites that hypothesize that Jaycee's parents or step father had something to do with her disappearance.

Car sketch is that of a Ford Futura, a variant of the Fairmont.

I've read theories on other sites that hypothesize that Jaycee's parents or step father had something to do with her disappearance.

Was the stepfather the only witness to the alleged abduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak