2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its quite suspicious that she offered to pay MC to watch the kids AND that she was telling media that RC and MC were up ALL night talking the night before. Its crazy that she would know that they were up all night and still insist that an exhausted MC watch them anyway. AFTER MC 3 day binge and disappearance...might I add.
I will add.. that I feel horriblly terrible that things went down (whichever way they did go down) and that she has to live with this choice everyday. I am sure it is heavy on her heart, it has to be. I just wanted to add that I feel sorry for her, but nevertheless find these actions very suspicious.

I think its quite suspicious that she offered to pay MC to watch the kids AND that she was telling media that RC and MC were up ALL night talking the night before. Its crazy that she would know that they were up all night and still insist that an exhausted MC watch them anyway. AFTER MC 3 day binge and disappearance...might I add.
I will add.. that I feel horriblly terrible that things went down (whichever way they did go down) and that she has to live with this choice everyday. I am sure it is heavy on her heart, it has to be. I just wanted to add that I feel sorry for her, but nevertheless find these actions very suspicious.

This was another one for me, I forgot who reported this was it from a lot of media outlets or just Art Harris? Did TN say she offered to pay Misty and was it for the night in question or which day....I can't remember the details surrounding this point. But, if it turns out to be true and TN did offer Misty $ to take care of Haleigh and Junior...well, gosh what a thing to try and live with.

I think that offer to pay for the babysitting is very strange.

What was TN doing that was so important she could not babysit?

Or was is simply she lived 80 miles away and it was a real inconvenience?

If that is the case how did she get there so fast that night?

If everything was all lovey dovey that day after being up all night why did TN have to call Misty and ask her? Why did Misty say she would if it was alright with Ron? Where was Ron when that phone call was made and where was Misty? Why didn't TN call Ron?

More suspicious to me is why, in the beginning when TN was talking about Misty having been so tired, she didn't mention that she offered to pay Misty to babysit.

Self-preservation in the face of a missing child is inexcusable.

Her "low key" (almost disappearance) in the past few months.

YES! The detailed (and TMI) explanation on NG of how oxy's taste bitter and then her having to offer up HOW she knew they taste that way.

I'm wondering if she was the "mastermind" of the dealing BEFORE Haleigh went missing - or maybe her being able to be the "supplier"? Then after the disappearance she told both MC and RC to QUIT the biz for now. MC said nope and went out to find "other suppliers". Maybe.......

I believe the most suspicious has been her "falling off the radar" since the trafficking busts.

BBM

And her recent eviction...hmmmmm

Its weird she had edited RCs mail from his thughugger. Scratching out the curse words when RC said it wasn't necessary. She was just being nosey on exactly what they were talking about IMO, Also she communicates with this girl? Sorry if I can't post this but dang its weird. My heart breaks for Natalees mom, and TN is all chummy with this person who defiles her. Yuck. It was discussed on Levis show, the only reason I am posting it, so sorry if I can't.

If everything was all lovey dovey that day after being up all night why did TN have to call Misty and ask her? Why did Misty say she would if it was alright with Ron? Where was Ron when that phone call was made and where was Misty? Why didn't TN call Ron?

:waitasec:Where were Haleigh and Jr.? I would like to know where they were at. Were they with GGMS? If not, then who? There are parents that say Misty picked up the Haleigh from the bus, then there are reports that the children were home when Tommy and the A/C man came over. GGMS said she came over to bring clothe for the children around 7:30PM and she saw them eating outside....hmm I don't believe it, it was cold and dark in Feb. Remember, Haleigh is afraid of the dark, so why would she sit outside to eat. It seems like GGMS was the one to take care of the children most of the time. Did she take the children back to her house and Misty was to pick them up later on that evening? Could that be where the call came about Misty babysitting? Misty stopped taking Ron's calls after their fight over the phone around 8:30PM. Did she pick up the kids and take them elsewhere? Big Big question, where were Haleigh and Jr. after the A/C guy left and GGMS left? I now wonder if she took them back to her house and that is why TN asked Misty to babysit, because they didn't want Haleigh to miss school the next day. I would love for someone to ask TN or GGMS this next time they are interviewed if the children ever went back to GGMS on Monday and over the weekend.

I would think she would say Haleigh didn't take Oxys because there are none around the house for her to take. She just let the cat out of the bag with that remark.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last night on NG they played a jail house tape.. TN asked Ron do you think she will talk? The tone in her voice was like she was worried she was going to talk. Like she didn't want Misty to talk. It was really strange and my ears perked up. Can't wait till the media gets those tapes online so we can hear them.

Its weird she had edited RCs mail from his thughugger. Scratching out the curse words when RC said it wasn't necessary. She was just being nosey on exactly what they were talking about IMO, Also she communicates with this girl? Sorry if I can't post this but dang its weird. My heart breaks for Natalees mom, and TN is all chummy with this person who defiles her. Yuck. It was discussed on Levis show, the only reason I am posting it, so sorry if I can't.

I truly think this girl was communicating with Ron prior to the drug busts. She was probably sending letters to the home. From what I heard on the audio, it sounded like she had been talking to Theresa and she mentioned something about profanity in the letters and this girl asked Theresa to go through her letters that were mailed to the house and mark out the profanity before she forwarded them to Ron. That is how "I" took it. So as bad as TN may be, I really do think it was the girlfriend that asked Theresa to edit her letters to Ron.

Last night on NG they played a jail house tape.. TN asked Ron do you think she will talk? The tone in her voice was like she was worried she was going to talk. Like she didn't want Misty to talk. It was really strange and my ears perked up. Can't wait till the media gets those tapes on-line so we can hear them.

I to wish someone would release this whole audio. I don't see that NG was recorded last night. I hope Patty is OK, she is the one that usually dose all the NG videos for us on you tube. Here is part of the NG transcript from last night on what Ron and TN had to say. I say TN was on something, not sure what...but heavy on something. IMO, their only fear is of Misty talking.

"snip" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ng.01.html

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Think she`s going to talk? Do you think she`s going to talk?

CUMMINGS: Well, this is between me and you and whoever is listening to our recording but they shouldn`t -- the cops are not just going run out and tell nobody they do, then they`re going to have (EXPLETIVE DELETED) have me to deal with.

Anyway, so, after that maybe they do that recording the reason why they done is because they went to the jail, was talking to her and Jason said, man, I never seen her cry real tears.

You know she always have to jerk a tear out, Jason said, no man, this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) was like pouring, and you know when it started? And I said when, he said when we started talking about you, being locked up and losing Junior.

I've always found something odd about her trip through the woods with Cobra - IIRC, she mentioned seeing a "6-foot snake". I think she was referring to Cobra himself, letting him know that she didn't trust him - HE was the 6-foot snake.

I also find something off about her question to RC in the jailhouse audio: "So do you think she (MC) talked?" TN sounded drugged in that tape, and it just seemed not only an odd way to phrase that question, but her tone was weird too - very sotto voce, as if she thought if she spoke in a low enough tone, nobody but RC would hear or understand. Then RC's quick response, letting TN know he was answering her and "whoever else" might be listening to the tape...

I can't imagine, after all this time, TN getting drunk and/or high before visiting RC in jail. Many people use excessively to help alleviate anxiety. I understand that having a son in jail would make one anxious - but TN's managed to give media interviews about HC's disappearance without sounding like she was in the bag. Why would THIS situation create MORE anxiety?

Of course, I don't KNOW that TN was impaired during that tape; it's JMO that she sounded "off.":waitasec:

LOL, "in the bag" made me laugh. I think Theresa had been crying before she talked to Ron at the jail. I also think that perhaps Theresa had just spoken to Ron's attorney and he probably told her how serious the situation was and the possible outcome (prison time).

I'm also inclined to think that perhaps the lawyer wanted them to talk about this "undercover Ronnie" story in order to cast Ron is the best possible light. It was too strange when she cued him, "Do you have something you want to tell me?" A few minutes later he's ready to go into this "undercover" scenario and so he spins that outlandish tale of setting up Misty. Oh the sacrifices he makes. It's enough to make one cry.

I am suspicious of teresa and this new galpal. I got the impression galpal befriended TN to get to RC. Tn being the ultimate control freak enlisted her to make it appear rc has another love interest. He even tried to allude to it when he was first arrested and gave his first interview. How sly these cummings are...

Wasn't Teresa sitting down at the sheriff's office recording the conversations of the detectives?..till she was found out and the LE asked her to leave.

I remember CS telling us in the very beginning of the case how TN would try to buy her. She would give her credit cards, etc....er...as long as she stayed with rc.

Wasn't Teresa sitting down at the sheriff's office recording the conversations of the detectives?..till she was found out and the LE asked her to leave.

That is what was told to us. Peggy C....not so happy with TN. TN could have been in very serious trouble if this is true.

LOL, "in the bag" made me laugh. I think Theresa had been crying before she talked to Ron at the jail. I also think that perhaps Theresa had just spoken to Ron's attorney and he probably told her how serious the situation was and the possible outcome (prison time).

I'm also inclined to think that perhaps the lawyer wanted them to talk about this "undercover Ronnie" story in order to cast Ron is the best possible light. It was too strange when she cued him, "Do you have something you want to tell me?" A few minutes later he's ready to go into this "undercover" scenario and so he spins that outlandish tale of setting up Misty. Oh the sacrifices he makes. It's enough to make one cry.

It's either crying or laughing....remember the one video where she is smiling and giggling about her soon to be newest DIL. She seemed high that day. If not high then we are talking emotional problems. The drama that pours forth from this woman is way over the top. She is still crying every time we see her. I just want to shake her or slap her...

It is effective though if you haven't seen it so many darn times. RC is also capable of doing this. They both share the same pathology...imo.

I truly think this girl was communicating with Ron prior to the drug busts. She was probably sending letters to the home. From what I heard on the audio, it sounded like she had been talking to Theresa and she mentioned something about profanity in the letters and this girl asked Theresa to go through her letters that were mailed to the house and mark out the profanity before she forwarded them to Ron. That is how "I" took it. So as bad as TN may be, I really do think it was the girlfriend that asked Theresa to edit her letters to Ron.

Thank you for the correction. It still stinks though! I do think that TN thought it would make MC upset and get more than an "I don't care" when LaC told MC about her (AD). She probably had no idea how this girl treated Natalees mom at the time, and I hope she does by now. About the corrections, you are probably right. TN was probably just thinking any ol thing was better than MC... The way MC was still calling RC babbbbyyy in the UC tapes, I don't think that they were "done" and it was more than he probably let his mama know though, maybe. LaC said M & R were spending the night together still, and then theres that tattoo. I don't know.

That is what was told to us. Peggy C....not so happy with TN. TN could have been in very serious trouble if this is true.

I definitely seen something about this on youtube. Maybe I should post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member