Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i think he is that stupid, careless or arrogant or all three...who else would have motive to harm Venus? Who would harm her just to get him in trouble? It does seem almost like there is TOO much pointing at him in this case, but it happens...let's just hope that all the evidence is carefully obtained, no chain of custody issues, etc...no improper searches, nothing that can be challenged and just lock this guy up for good...(assuming DS is guilty and I will be beyond shocked if he is not...)

We don't know that Venus has been harmed, though. Maybe she felt the only way to escape him was by being "dead". Also, it's clear the father has an incredible amount of hate towards DS. There are rumors about some "false charges" between he and DS prior to VS's disappearance. Definitely bad blood there.
There should have been a lot of blood in the passenger seat if there was a struggle, not just on his side.
If there has been a crime committed, of course I hope the guilty party fries. But I hope this guy isn't being railroaded. If he is innocent, it's a shame, because his life has effectively been ruined.

This doesn't sound like two weeks to me. The spot is close enough to the interstate to be someone from anywhere. :cow:

I agree. I hope that whoever it is can be identified and their remains returned to their family. :(

DS is either the dumbest murderer to walk the face of the planet, or he is being framed. This evidence is TOO perfect in pointing to him. I expect if they do find her body, (and I've seen nothing to indicate she was even injured) they will find his driver's license or something on the scene. I think since they seized his tickets to Busch Gardens, that was his alibi. They have said his alibi is solid, so he did not do this. So lets say he lent a hired hand his truck to do this deed-wouldn't he have looked it over and said, "I need to get rid of this horribly incriminating receipt and wipe off this blood"? The blood in both vehicles IMO is overkill. This has left a funny taste in my mouth since day 1.

BBM - But the park was closed on the Monday Venus was taken. He could not have been there. There is a link further up thread that has the hours/times listed. It was closed that day.

BBM - But the park was closed on the Monday Venus was taken. He could not have been there. There is a link further up thread that has the hours/times listed. It was closed that day.

Ah, okay, thanks! Wonder why they took them then. I should probably go back and read. :blushing:

Thanks... I think it's safe to say that that's not Venus. No telling how old that is, as deep as it is.

Seems like a strange place to bury a person? So close to the road.

Prayers for the family.

Theres now a video to the body being found. Also a picture. Sorry I dont know how to do the picture.

http://www.wtol.com

12473453_SS.jpg

http://www.wtol.com/

Seems like they are finding alot of bodies lately. Geez what a sick world we live in.

DS is either the dumbest murderer to walk the face of the planet, or he is being framed. This evidence is TOO perfect in pointing to him. I expect if they do find her body, (and I've seen nothing to indicate she was even injured) they will find his driver's license or something on the scene. I think since they seized his tickets to Busch Gardens, that was his alibi. They have said his alibi is solid, so he did not do this. So lets say he lent a hired hand his truck to do this deed-wouldn't he have looked it over and said, "I need to get rid of this horribly incriminating receipt and wipe off this blood"? The blood in both vehicles IMO is overkill. This has left a funny taste in my mouth since day 1.

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but didn't it come out that the truck actually belongs to VS? Would it be too far-fetched to think she may have had a keychain in her possession that included keys to both vehicles?

But it was open on April 25th. The day the items were purchased in Ohio.

Organizer of search Friday for Venus Stewart seeks volunteers​
By Rex Hall Jr. | Kalamazoo Gazette
May 13, 2010, 12:04AM​

COLON TOWNSHIP — A Vicksburg man is organizing volunteers to search Friday for Venus Rose Stewart, the 32-year-old Colon Township woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.

Denny Olson, a former leader in Michigan for the citizen-safety organization Guardian Angels, said the search will begin at 9 a.m. at a park on West Colon Road near Sturgeon Lake.

Volunteers will search from Colon north to Leonidas and Fulton and as far east as Interstate 69, he said.

“Anyone’s invited to take part,” Olson said. “You’ve got to dress accordingly.”

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2010/05/organizer_of_search_friday_for.html

Sorry I dont know how to do the picture.

To insert an image into a Websleuths post:

1. Right click on the image
2. Select "Copy image url"
3. Click on the "Insert Image" icon located below the left arrow on the toolbar
4. Paste in the url

Note: If you want to center the image, click on the center icon prior to inserting the image.

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but didn't it come out that the truck actually belongs to VS? Would it be too far-fetched to think she may have had a keychain in her possession that included keys to both vehicles?
I too heard the truck was in VS's name. I don't think it's far fetched at all. Because it doesn't make sense that he was in VA and his vehicle was most likely in MI. What good is hiring a hit man if they're seen using your truck? I even wondered if the reason they couldn't find the vehicles at first was because he didn't even know where they were. Why would he hide the truck but not take the evidence out of it?

Organizer of search Friday for Venus Stewart seeks volunteers​
By Rex Hall Jr. | Kalamazoo Gazette
May 13, 2010, 12:04AM​

COLON TOWNSHIP — A Vicksburg man is organizing volunteers to search Friday for Venus Rose Stewart, the 32-year-old Colon Township woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.

Denny Olson, a former leader in Michigan for the citizen-safety organization Guardian Angels, said the search will begin at 9 a.m. at a park on West Colon Road near Sturgeon Lake.

Volunteers will search from Colon north to Leonidas and Fulton and as far east as Interstate 69, he said.

“Anyone’s invited to take part,” Olson said. “You’ve got to dress accordingly.”

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2010/05/organizer_of_search_friday_for.html

Mary Lands, a Marshall woman who disappeared in 2004 and has yet to be found.

(I wonder if the body found is Mary Lands?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog