2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I heard Mew.

I am glad to hear Hank is still laying around.

Hank sr wondering why they don't have the title to the car yet, Tommy saying he loves them, telling them to straighten up. Says they been doing that crazy shi* for too long.

Hank SR talking about the Casey Anthony letter to her inmate friends. Telling tommy he shouldn't talk to people in there(jail) .....talking about the guy who cut his wrist in the courthouse when they were in court. more gossip about other criminals.

Hank SR turns convo back to Joe, saying that someone should have done something with joe a long time ago. Joe stabbed his sister over bologna, talking about 3 or 4 of his relations( Joe's) have killed people. They are all insane. Hank SR said, we Croslins' are just stupid, we don't kill people.

It sounds like Hank SR got into some drugs or something, ( Tommy telling them to straighten up, he heard what happened from Lyndsy) said people call them celebrities everywhere they go. Oh well tape two over, Hank SR says tell the truth Bro,Tommy said i did, it's all out there on the table.

Talking about Joe's Mom never doing anything about Joe, she knew he was crazy. tape over.

Ooooo! Hank Sr. is angry with Nanny Hollar!! He says she (GHollar)lost 3 husbands to heart attacks, lived with a murderer, turned all her kids into drunks and drug addicts, used her gkids SS money on crack with her crackhead boyfriend and only wants the reward money!! :banghead:
What a family!!!:snooty:

What strikes me the most about all of the tapes that I have listened to is the fact that these people just DON'T CARE!!!! There isn't one ounce of compassion, concern, remorse, nada in any of these conversations. Tommy's one and only concern is what is going to happen to all of his stuff. I don't hear him mention his children at all in the last two recordings. It's just completely nauseating for me to listen to them so I appreciate all of you taking the time to transcribe them.

Edited to add that I just heard him finally talking about his kids.

I did not hear Haleigh's name. Just he don't know I seen what I seen. Just wondering did ya'll hear her name said? I am having a hard time hearing them though.

I am typing as quickly as I can and some of it is not word for word, do you think Tommy is accusing him of having another missing child in the van?

Newsflash! Croslin family-- everything is not going to be okay... :furious:

Fifteen months, you *******!!!

I'm listening to tape 1. I don't understand why Hank *SR* keeps talking about this when Jr. says stop then Jr. keeps talking. He keeps saying he had her in the van. Who? Haleigh?

I'm listening to tape 1. I don't understand why Hank *SR* keeps talking about this when Jr. says stop then Jr. keeps talking. He keeps saying he had her in the van. Who? Haleigh?

Yes he said he had her in the van....I went back and fixed my post.

I was trying to be helpful and listen to the tapes and type what I hear, I know exactly who Tommy is talking about......and I am not afraid to say her name, it is Haleigh.

I am sorry if my post offended anyone and maybe I should just go back to listening to them. Sorry again.

WEll, it's been a month since these tapes were recorded and no one has done anything yet. :crazy:

sorry im nieve so since its been a month u think these calls are BS
As i tend to fell the are real but im gullible enough not to see threw stuff

I am typing as quickly as I can and some of it is not word for word, do you think Tommy is accusing him of having another missing child in the van?

No course not. I was just wondering cuz I didn't hear her name said.

I was trying to be helpful and listen to the tapes and type what I hear, I know exactly who Tommy is talking about......and I am not afraid to say her name, it is Haleigh.

I am sorry if my post offended anyone and maybe I should just go back to listening to them. Sorry again.

:waitasec: I was just asking. I know it's hard to type and listen but I always appreciated it when people would add on or correct.
I'm not afraid to say Haleigh either but it wasn't said in the recording. That's all. No attack on u at all. Again :waitasec:

Tommy tells his mom you can't go to your old house, they have the road blocked. Tape 6

Tape 4: ToC and TiC

Beginning @ Little Less Than Halfway Point:

To: I did what i did because I had to (voice shaking, breathing heavy)
Ti: To, whats up, Buddy?
To: MFer's crazy, Dude
Ti: Who, Joe? I know he is.
To: i cant let him get to none of our kids, none of us

To: Maybe i just f'n __?__ __?__(beep, beep sound)
know what i mean?

Anyone able to fill in the two words that I am not quite sure of?
TIA

Oh No LMAO Elle got the whip and not from GRAM.

Unfortunately I agree Elle. But I just wish he used her name. This is all so sad.

Unfortunately I agree Elle. But I just wish he used her name. This is all so sad.

Haleigh's own father won't even use her name :furious:

Here is transcript of tape 1

Hank SR; what was it over? That fight that they all got into at my house?
Tommy: (garble) Misty done said it! I can’t say nothing, but Misty done said ti.
Hank SR: he did say that day after he left that he was going to get even with Ronald and I told him, you ain’t gonna do nothing, Joe said “Ronald is going to get what’s coming to him, Tommy interjects and says all I now is I wasn’t there when it happened, all I know Is what I seen when I stopped by the house.

HankSR: no-one knows what he did with her?
Tommy: no, I don’t all I know is that he had her.
Hank SR: What the F…man what a piece of sh.t
Tommy: he don’t know that I seen him with her, I walked up to the van, I had a knife at my neck but I seen what I seen! He will pay, he’s gonna pay. The Lord will see to it.
He is crazy man. The people up there know he is crazy, he’s been in the insane asylum, he’s got away with everything he’s ever done!

I respectfully disagree with what you heard and put here: Tommy does not say he saw Joe with HER......he says "with it." and repeats IT each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member