Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

My prayers are with us all, but especially for little Gabriel that he may be reunited with his blood.

:praying::praying:Thanks be to God that EJ was found competent yesterday. Now lets hope it stays that way. Monday is a status conf with TPS and EJ although I'm not sure if they will be present. EJ also has 2 more rule 11 hearings in Sept with "new evidence" to be presented. Lets continue with our prayers that this brings Gabriel home to his daddy.

Dear Lord
Thank you for answering our prayers. Please help EJ to find the strength to be honest and tell Logan where Gabriel is so he can be brought home. Please bring home Gabriel to his family...Amen.:praying::praying:

Dear Gabriel you and your daddy have been on my mind quite a lot lately. I pray every night for the both of you and I also pray for Elizabeth to tell what she knows. Dear Lord please bring home Gabriel to his daddy. Please continue to give Logan the strenght I'm so sure he needs at this time. Please keep Gabriel safe. Amen.

Still praying for Gabriel and Logan as well as all of the caring Websleuths out there.

I still wake up every morning and turn on one of the morning news shows and expect to see a smiling Gabriel being held and loved by a smiling and tearful Logan. Some may say I'm naive, but I refuse to believe anything but that Gabriel is alive and well and will be reunited with his Daddy.

Logan, stay strong, you and Gabriel WILL have your miracle!

I still wake up every morning and turn on one of the morning news shows and expect to see a smiling Gabriel being held and loved by a smiling and tearful Logan. Some may say I'm naive, but I refuse to believe anything but that Gabriel is alive and well and will be reunited with his Daddy.

Logan, stay strong, you and Gabriel WILL have your miracle!

Me too catbird1, me too. He will come home. WE WILL NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU GABRIEL.

All darkness will come to light. Thinking of you Gabriel, Logan, family and friends.

23440966_640X360.jpg

Wish you were home with your daddy, safe and sound, Gabe.

:blowkiss:

I was so vividly reminded yesterday of Gabriel. I think of him everyday but yesterday it hit me hard and I cried. I had to take my son to a friends house so I could go to the Dr. To get to my friends house I have to go by Raymond Rimkus Park. I couldn't help but think of Gabriel and what possibly took place that cold December day. I try not to take that route too often as it is hard to drive by and not think of Gabriel and Logan and how they have been taken from each other.

I said an extra prayer yesterday for father and son.

Today I also say a prayer.

Dear Lord please bring Gabriel home to his daddy safe and sound. Amen.:praying:

Today is such a beautiful fall day here in SA. It reminds me that Halloween is soon going to be upon us. Gabriel should be with Logan getting ready to find that perfect little Halloween costume.

Dear Lord, Please bring Gabriel home to his daddy soon. Please give Logan strength and courage to continue facing what lies ahead. Most importantly please give EJ the courage to speak up and tell where Gabriel is, and how he can be brought home to his daddy. Amen.

It is a beautiful fall day here in Alaska too. Today I have Gabriel and his family on my heart and mind again. Where are you angel? We don't know where to look for you and bring you home to your Daddy... God send us a hint and we will run to him and bring him home. This I pray today.

I am very happy to report that this morning I went out and checked my mail and in the weekly Redplum flier staring up at me was Gabriel. This is the first time that his face has been on a Redplum flier here in San Antonio...at least that I know of. I check every week for him. Lets hope and pray that someone gets this in the mail today and has that one piece of info that will bring him home!

I saw Gabriels face on an advertisement. I got so excited! I've followed this case since the beginning and even though I feel he is no longer with us. It's good to know that his name and face are still out there. I cant believe my little one is almost 6 months now and I can only imagine what Gabriel would be like now. I hope he is somewhere alive.

I am PLEASED to report that Gabriel not only appeared once but twice in the Redplum flier this week. He was in my mailbox on Wednesday and today on my Redplum coupon insert there he was again! I am very happy about that. EVERYONE here is SA that rec'd the Sunday paper hopefully will see his face. It only takes one person!

I pray for Gabriel and his real family, that they will have the justice they deserve. Elizabeth should NOT walk free under any circumstances, and I pray that she will face the consequences for what she has done.

Logan and Gabriel and McQueary family...as always you are on my mind and especially today. I continue to pray for Gabriel's safe return to you.

Dear God, please bring home Gabriel to his daddy. Amen.

Dear God
Please bring home Gabriel to his daddy safe and sound. Please give Logan strength, hope and comfort.

Amen

My thoughts and prayers this morning are for Flashlight, who is having another surgery today. Hope all goes well and you are back with us real soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back