2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG
First day hubby has watched this with me and he thinks GA is skirting answers and hiding something..

I have to pull some reasoning out of him so maybe I can know why he is thinking all this
Your husband may have keen perception as "an outsider". I am also a relative outsider to this case, and have no favorites, no likes or dislikes, no passion about any of it -- and both times I have seen GA testify, I have come away with a bad intuition about him, and a feeling that he is a devious man.

ROFL. OMG, HHJBP is cracking me up reading these texts out loud. I want a fix on both TL and ICA's faces.

Just out of curiosity, do the sidebar conversations ever get released to the public? Maybe after the trial is over?
A sidebar is on the record, but outside the hearing of the jury. If you are watching the video, you can see the court reporter get up and move over to the sidebar with her equipment so she can take down the sidebar conversation. It becomes part of the transcript of the trial.

I have a HUGE favor to ask.

Could someone please point me in the direction of our chats here from this morning and I believe yesterday also, where Casey was "making eyes" winking, and mouthing words in the direction of the jury?

It is very important and I cannot find these posts. I know that there are some references in the trial threads as well as the sidebar threads.

Thank you to anyone who can help me out.

is this when she message's that she has the "little snothead" with her?

No it is not...
There are 2 Anthony's or Tony's
Anthony/Tony Lazzaro(Fullsail student/former boyfriend)
and
Anthony/Tony Rusciano(former LE)..the snot head comment was made to him..

"In a few days you can come over here whenever you want and stay as long as you want."
(KC to AL)

((((((((((((HHJP))))))))))))

Reminds me of my Dad trying to understand PMs.

:floorlaugh: That last one!

yesterday it cracked me up when he questioned Tony L. about "what do you recall about her brother LEE" please give as many details about him DID HE FEEEELLLL HER UPPPPPPP LOL!

Wow,hearing JP read the messages between Tony and Casey made me chuckle.

He is a former LE detective that did not hesitate to call police when his gas cans were missing but yet did not call police when he smelled decomp in his daughter's car. Adding to that, his daughter had not told him that the car had been abandoned. He had spoken to his daughter but had not spoken to his granddaughter. There are several reasons why he should have raised an eyebrow at that point and called police.

For all he knew at that point (if he knew nothing at all), both Casey and Caylee could have been in trouble. I would have known that something was seriously wrong. I would have never suspected my daughter had killed my granddaughter, but I would have thought that both of them were in serious danger at that point and I would have called the police. But then again, I worry about my 23 year old daughter when she is 20 minutes late, she's always early...so it's out of her character to be late.

The only thing I can say is it was GA's first day at a new job and that's where he headed to- (BAD timing was probably in his mind) CA had been talking to ICA with Caylee all along, (or so they thought) and CA was going to get hold of ICA and see what was going on that the car got towed ..

6e2lw5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member