WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day short of 4 months since Sky went missing. Where is he Julia? Do the right thing for a change. Let someone, anyone know what you've done. Lift the burdens from your shoulders.

I wanted to take a few minutes to post this picture of Pete on the 4th of July at Mukilteo Beach to bump Sky's thread and ask....does anyone know what JB, MM and Sky did on the 4th of July? Labor Day? Sky's birthday? Halloween? Anything between Haircut Day 6/15/11 and 11/6/11?

I have a very sick cockatoo right now who has my undivided attention when he is awake. While he sleeps on my lap, I am still reading everything I can find out about Sky even though I can't post.

View attachment 21097

Where are you Sky?

Awe Pete is so cute Ppjs. I hope he gets better quickly!! Sending lots of prayers your and his way!!

Sending strength and healing out to little Pete! I hope he feels better soon!!

And, I'm sending out my faith that Sky will soon be found....it is shining like a beacon, like a searchlight, beckoning him home.

:sunshine:

Okay, sleuthing for a minute this morning. We know that JB's friend JS has 3 profiles at the very least. We also know that she is from the church that JB has received some help and some support from. JS loves children and she is in CA. Has anyone checked in CA for little Sky?

I do not think that Sky left town; and I seriously think that JB has done something much worse. However... I would LOVE to be proven wrong!! Is there any chance that CA holds the key?

Okay, sleuthing for a minute this morning. We know that JB's friend JS has 3 profiles at the very least. We also know that she is from the church that JB has received some help and some support from. JS loves children and she is in CA. Has anyone checked in CA for little Sky?

I do not think that Sky left town; and I seriously think that JB has done something much worse. However... I would LOVE to be proven wrong!! Is there any chance that CA holds the key?

At the very least, JS could have babysat for Sky and M. According to her fb pages, she was in CA:

10/19-10/30
11/2
11/6-11/9 (Sky was already gone at this point; likely, M was gone too if CPS took her away immediately)

So, really, JS could have only babysat from 10/30-11/2 and then I'm not sure when she returned between 11/2 and 11/6 but I believe she was still in town on 11/3. I wonder if LE has interviewed her to see if she ever babysat the kids.

Isn't it time for a press conference? Do we still have LE actively looking for Sky? Any organized searches planned? Painful torment for those who with-hold secrets? (not really - just wishing for better results that we have had). . . . I think it is time to "amp up" the pressure on Ms. Julia. If she tips over, then she can be in a place where she can receive appropriate help (ie: jail/hospital/interrogation . . . etc). I guess my frustrations are just piling upon themselves in this case. There is nothing to sleuth until we have some more information. Please . . . . LET US HELP find SKY!!!!

Isn't it time for a press conference? Do we still have LE actively looking for Sky? Any organized searches planned? Painful torment for those who with-hold secrets? (not really - just wishing for better results that we have had). . . . I think it is time to "amp up" the pressure on Ms. Julia. If she tips over, then she can be in a place where she can receive appropriate help (ie: jail/hospital/interrogation . . . etc). I guess my frustrations are just piling upon themselves in this case. There is nothing to sleuth until we have some more information. Please . . . . LET US HELP find SKY!!!!

I agreed wholeheartedly, Wenwe4. We have the time, we have the skills, we have the interest, we have the passion and we have the dedication. Let us help! We want to bring Sky home. We want to bring Julia to justice. USE US!!!

In the meantime, I've called a few tips in to LE. Hopefully, that will get them working some more on the case.

Thanks for the various leads on statements from JB about her comments on the case. Her atty has really kept her mum - not much to go on. I checked FB and can't locate her page in order to assess things that she has written. Anyone have a direct link to her FB page?

Can someone dig up her sugar daddy's website login? I swear every time I try to find it, I get lost.

She wrote some stuff on there Piney...brief, but her own words.

Okay....a thought just came to me...a total "shot in the dark"..
But...are there any manholes in the streets where Julia lived with Sky and MM?
Could a child have been placed in one of these (manholes)?

Okay....a thought just came to me...a total "shot in the dark"..
But...are there any manholes in the streets where Julia lived with Sky and MM?
Could a child have been placed in one of these (manholes)?

Interesting thought - but in all likelihood JB worked alone and manhole covers are really heavy. To get rid of a body, one wants the path of least resistance - i.e. trash, field, water, etc.

I've emailed all the news organizations in Sky's area in hopes that they will put his name out there again. 4 long months it's been since he's been missing and it appears we are no where closer today than we were on November 6. Julia - where is Sky?

Hello all,

I just joined the forum, been reading the posts for last couple of months.

I don't live too far from where Sky went missing, in fact I grew up in Bellevue. This case intrigued me from the beginning. Not only is it so close to home, but Sky looks so much like my nephew when he was little it is uncanny. Such a beautiful, sweet boy. It's so frustrating that Bellevue Police Department hasn't released any updates for so long and that Julia has not been arrested. Surely they (Bellevue PD) must be working the case, but can't divulge what is happening. I agree with previous poster, they have more information, maybe found something of interest in one of the searches.

I read Simon's 2010 declaration last night, found it here; it was disturbing. No doubt, Julia is a very ill woman. I wonder if she is getting treatment somewhere. Her mental illness didn't just go away and is likely worsened from the stress of everything that has happened since she reported Sky missing. And hard to imagine her not wanting to see Maille. Of course, after reading the declaration I have a much better understanding of how ill she is, and kids are not her priority. Seems they had a reasonably happy marriage pre-kids. I wonder if the pregnancies brought on the MH issues. I hope she gets the help she needs and can come clean about what happened to Sky.

I'm so sorry for this defenseless little angel and what he must have gone through (or is going through). I'm optimistic, but realize odds are not good that he is living. So glad Maille is with Simon, eating reguarly and gaining weight, and being a "kid". God bless you Simon, sorry for all you've been through.

Thanks for reading...

Hello all,

I just joined the forum, been reading the posts for last couple of months.

I don't live too far from where Sky went missing, in fact I grew up in Bellevue. This case intrigued me from the beginning. Not only is it so close to home, but Sky looks so much like my nephew when he was little it is uncanny. Such a beautiful, sweet boy. It's so frustrating that Bellevue Police Department hasn't released any updates for so long and that Julia has not been arrested. Surely they (Bellevue PD) must be working the case, but can't divulge what is happening. I agree with previous poster, they have more information, maybe found something of interest in one of the searches.

I read Simon's 2010 declaration last night, found it here; it was disturbing. No doubt, Julia is a very ill woman. I wonder if she is getting treatment somewhere. Her mental illness didn't just go away and is likely worsened from the stress of everything that has happened since she reported Sky missing. And hard to imagine her not wanting to see Maille. Of course, after reading the declaration I have a much better understanding of how ill she is, and kids are not her priority. Seems they had a reasonably happy marriage pre-kids. I wonder if the pregnancies brought on the MH issues. I hope she gets the help she needs and can come clean about what happened to Sky.

I'm so sorry for this defenseless little angel and what he must have gone through (or is going through). I'm optimistic, but realize odds are not good that he is living. So glad Maille is with Simon, eating reguarly and gaining weight, and being a "kid". God bless you Simon, sorry for all you've been through.

Thanks for reading...

Welcome to the forum ChelaCat. It's always so nice to have a local who can chime in. Sky is definitely a beautiful little boy and he has wrapped himself around many of our hearts. I will never give up on finding him and I pray every single day for Julia to "man up" and do the right thing. Thank heavens that little M is with Solomon and it's too bad that the court system felt that Julia was the better parent for these children to be with.

:welcome4:

Welcome, Chelecat!

We really need some fresh eyes on this case, some more sleuthing going on. We've got to help bring Sky home!

So happy you have joined us Chelacat! We really do welcome all of those who are just lurking here . . . we don't bite (just nibble around the edges a little). Bring your talents, thoughts, sleuthing skills, insight, local knowledge, and help to find this guy. The rules here are pretty simple. . . . back up what you are saying with a link or declare it is your opinion only, and be nice to others.

I'd still really like to know where JB is now. Is she still staying with SB? Somehow I just don't see that. It would maybe give us some clues if we knew where she was. I'm sure LE is keeping tabs on her, but I think she would be free to travel out of state if she wanted to.

Where are you, Julia? And where is Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members