OK OK - Charlotte Kinsey 13 & Cinda Pallett 13, Oklahoma City, 26 Sep 1981

Some sites say her dental records are not on file but another member found that NamUs has her dental records on file. However for some reason it doesnt actually show them it just states they are on file. I've contacted them to see if I can get a copy of them.

Some sites say her dental records are not on file but another member found that NamUs has her dental records on file. However for some reason it doesnt actually show them it just states they are on file. I've contacted them to see if I can get a copy of them.

It seems like NamUs only shows the dentals of the Unidentified if they have them. In all the missing people cases that I look at on NamUs, I have never seen any that show their dentals, it just lists if they are available or not.

I hope you get some answers soon and some people that will help you. If any of us here at Websleuths can help any way, let us know .

I heard back from the ME and neither of the UI were my sisters.

Don't give up, she is out there somewhere.

Do you have DNA in CODIS to compare against other UID's?

yes. A reporter has been doing a cold case report on it here where I live. I'll post the link for the video. There are some more pics of her on the video.

Royal Russel Long is also a possible suspect in the disappearances of Deborah Meyer and Carlene Brown, who disappeared from Wyoming in 1974. He pleaded guilty to kidnapping in connection with the 1984 abduction of Sharon Baldeagle, who remains missing, and was sentenced to two terms of life in prison. He was still in custody when he died of a heart attack in 1993.
The suspect in the 1981 Oklahoma abductions of Cinda Pallett and Charlotte Kinsey, and the 1984 abduction of Sharon Baldeagle was considered a possible suspect in the 1974 cases because he lived in the area and worked in fairs and carnivals like the ones being held at the time. But, no evidence has ever connected him to them

I'm posting the link of the interview of the DA on my sisters case saying where Long hide the bodies. I personally think he abducted hundreds of girls and hide all in the same manner. I wish I could find a way to get information on his truck routes and see just how many came up missing in the areas that he was in at the time.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/A_Fathers_Quest-Part_2_151060855.html

Is there any information on any of the other girls who are listed on here who vanished going to the same fair cinda&charolette were at?

http://doenetwork.org/cases/72uftx.html

Newbie here :)

Does anyone else think this is a match? I live in the area this doe was found and I am trying to find out who she is. The Interstate is obviously a popular truck route.

Possibly too long a time between the girls' 1981 disappearance and the 1984 discovery of remains. I wonder where the carnival was headed after it left OK City?

Here is a possible match for the jane doe to consider. This one from Pennsylvania in mid 1983; Tracy Ann Byrd age 14. Compare the photo and description.

LINK:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/9dfpa.html

Maybe, but the doe in our area had been dead, and probably in that field, for well over a year before she was found. If she was abducted in 1981 and kept for any length of time, by that man or another sicko, that isn't as far fetched. I am not really even looking at girls that disappeared after late 1982 because of the timeline. Maybe I should adjust a little, but I feel like the year is fairly accurate based on the condition of the body. It would be interesting to know if the step father that last saw your doe took any trips after she disappeared. I would also like to know where the carnival/fair was headed next. I do think that I read that they found his car in El Paso. We are over 900 miles away from there, but it is the same state...

I called LE in Orange County today and asked if Cinda had been ruled out yet for this UID. The captain had not heard her name before and sounded very interested. I hope to hear something back soon.

Bumping with Namus pictures:

Charlotte Kinsey
Age-progressed on 09/19/05 to age 37.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6264/

Cinda Pallett
Age-progressed on 12/15/03 to age 35.
Cinda's photos has been age-progressed to 42 years. (12/2010)

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6486/

One of royal russel Kong’s victims may have been found in 1986. Carlene brown vanished on July 4th 1974. On October 26th 1986 hunters came across a skull that is presumed to be that of a female. The reconstruction is almost a match to Carlene and the match has been submitted!

Attachments

• 75786496-94C6-4B96-91B6-B2100658474D.jpeg
    75786496-94C6-4B96-91B6-B2100658474D.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 8C96A794-8D92-4D00-99B6-935680926833.jpeg
    8C96A794-8D92-4D00-99B6-935680926833.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Royal russel long victims

-Cinda Leanne Pallett

-Deborah Rae Meyer

-Charlotte June Kinsey

-Carlene Brown

-Sharon Baldeagle

-Christy Gross

-Jayleen Dawn Banker

Charlotte is alive... I went to a family wedding recently and my mom’s, cousin’s wife looks like Charlotte. Resemblance is REALLY uncanny.
They do look alike but we can’t draw any conclusions

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk