CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems crystal clear to me that reply #2 on that thread was written by Luka himself

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Am I mistaken when I look at the reply date of that post MAY 24/ 2012????????????? and IF that is Luka himself, he is a very eloquent writer and sounds pretty well educated to me or at least he reads a lot, uses some pretty fancy words IMO

Also, not to make light of someone so evil, but in every photo, LM reminds me of Zoolander with that ridiculous pout and cheek sucking-in.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338555186.807191.jpg

Am I mistaken when I look at the reply date of that post MAY 24/ 2012????????????? and IF that is Luka himself, he is a very eloquent writer and sounds pretty well educated to me or at least he reads a lot, uses some pretty fancy words IMO

he was also trying to scope out other victims on craigslist as well it would seem (between those dates)

iirc the video was up around the 15th of May so that is really completely creepy that he had done what he did and was looking for more :eek:

The Craigslist user said he was repeatedly contacted by the person he believes is Magnotta between May 10 and 25 after posting several ads in the “men seeking men” section of the site.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Montre...uka+Magnotta/6713622/story.html#ixzz1wXuFGp2w

bbm: he reminds me of jet duncan (re: his writings)

Also, not to make light of someone so evil, but in every photo, LM reminds me of Zoolander with that ridiculous pout and cheek sucking-in.
View attachment 23002

Ben Stiller is a lot better looking. :floorlaugh:

zoolander_blog240x303.jpg

Thanks for the much needed smile this morning. :hug:

I dont think he did anything wrong, gore sites are not illegal and most of them just have crime scene photos and things like that. I am not sure he should be shut down in fact his posting that video is likely what led to this *advertiser censored* being exposed.

I dont particularly like those sites myself but many people do for various reasons and some of them are even used in criminal justice classes to study crime scene pictures and stuff like that.

So not a big fan of the victim's rights? :)

It seems that showing videos of someone being murdered and post mortem pics of murder victims OUGHT to be illegal, but I'm just a nut like that.

Unless the vics gave consent? ;)

I dont agree with a lot of things in life but the one thing I dont agree with most is any form of censorship on the internet, once we start to accept it the net as we know it will cease to exist.

Anyway...

If the people being victimized have given consent to have their raped, murdered and cannibalized images put all over the interwebz, then I agree.

I honestly don't see how protecting a person's right to privacy is classified as censorship, but I have no legal background. I can only hope that anyone who knew or loved the victims wasn't exposed to those "free-from-censorship" images.

«Qui a vécu par le Web périra par le Web». La police de Montréal compte beaucoup sur le monde urderground du Net pour l'aider dans sa chasse à l'homme effrénée pour retrouver Luka Rocco Magnotta.

"He who lived by the Web will perish by the Web". Montreal police relying on the "underground world" internet folks to help with their manhunt.

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2012/06/20120601-045212.html

Not sure if we've seen pictures of him as a blonde but here's one.

5f1d6a524b0da61f5b90492a5881.jpg

Slightly O/T, but very recently I was reading posts on another thread on WS (I honestly don't remember which) in which posters were saying that snuff films were just urban legends like "white slavery" and there had never been an actual confirmed "real" snuff film.

I was rather happy to have believed those assertions. :(.

That said, I have not clicked on any of the image or video links and will not. I am already haunted by the recounting of them here in these posts, but I will say a collective "thanks" to the braver posters who gave us a written recap.

I don't want to see it, but I did want to know what the videos contained.

I also hope that sick beesh KH will somehow be found to have a tie to LM and it will be something that will land her evil tuchus back in the pokey!

Warning Graphic Description: Well I broke down and clicked thru the thumbnails of the video. I watched the very beginning until the stabbing began. The victim looked very drugged and only occasionally semi concious. He was tied and blind folded. Luka was wearing dark clothing that covered him all but his hands, including a hoodie. By the time the stabbing began he did not even move. From the thumbnails it went from cutting up the body to slicing flesh and eating it with a fork. Sex with the headless armless legless torso. Sex with a body part, I believe the head. I am sure the man was drugged and by the time the stabbing began may have died or was in a coma.

This article has family members names. Again, I apologize it's in french and unless the mods approve, I won't post their names. Perhaps using some online translator, posters will be able to determine who's who. They name the parents, a cousin and sibling.

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2012/05/20120531-203847.html

For those here who don't speak/read French, here's a summary (no names given by me):

- he is from Scarborough but he went to school in Lindsay

- he did go to grades 10 and 11 in Lindsay

- he has a brother and a sister

- a cousin is up on charges of drugs and weapons

- there's a lot about how terrible his family life was

That is not Karla. She appears older and possibly shorter, and I don't find there is a facial resemblance.

I also do not believe either child pictured with him is her kid. I am not convinced they knew each other. Nor do I think she would allow some guy near her kid. She knows people want her dead, and knows that some people may take it too far and go after her children to make her suffer the way she made others suffer. She isn't a stupid woman, she has played so many people herself that she knows what others are capable of.

Agreed. Ive seen him posing in a pic that was labeled as he and his mom and that is his mom.

This article has family members names. Again, I apologize it's in french and unless the mods approve, I won't post their names. Perhaps using some online translator, posters will be able to determine who's who. They name the parents, a cousin and sibling.

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2012/05/20120531-203847.html

Thanks for this -- looks like la pretty dysfunctional family, complete with the sociopath's trifecta of dominant matriarch, absence of parental affections and apparent social isolation. I suspect that this is very much a case for the modern digital age, in that the interplay of LM's various identities seems to have been staged largely in the virtual as opposed to actual world.

s

QUESTIONS:

1. Why would he mail the body parts to Government Offices in Ottawa?

2. Where is the clothing he wore in the killing video (still haven't watched it but I did read the description given by one of our posters here)?

3. How did this monster get through various 'agencies' and not get noticed until age 29? (I mean - the school systems, the daily places such as stores, the doctor's office, the dentist, the hair salons.......daily living!)?

Many more questions.............:eek:

QUESTIONS:

1. Why would he mail the body parts to Government Offices in Ottawa?

2. Where is the clothing he wore in the killing video (still haven't watched it but I did read the description given by one of our posters here)?

3. How did this monster get through various 'agencies' and not get noticed until age 29? (I mean - the school systems, the daily places such as stores, the doctor's office, the dentist, the hair salons.......daily living!)?

Many more questions.............:eek:

Add: Where is the poor victim's head? :( Did he mail it? If so, who is the recipient? I'm hoping it's not the victim's family. :tears:

Add: Where is the poor victim's head? :( Did he mail it? If so, who is the recipient? I'm hoping it's not the victim's family. :tears:

I wonder if the head was thrown out and picked up by the trash collection. The suitcase only contained the torso and was not picked up.

I wonder if the head was thrown out and picked up by the trash collection. The suitcase only contained the torso and was not picked up.

Could be but he's so twisted, I wouldn't be surprised if he kept it as a trophy or sent it to someone perhaps another government official or LE?? RCMP? FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998