GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is exactly what happened. I think le should look to closely at neighbors. I feel the kidnapper is someone who is familiar with holly 's routine and the routines of her son and her mom.

I wonder about this too. Neighbor or someone who either knew her routine down pat or had been watching her for a while waiting for the right moment and had a detailed plan. An abduction in the middle of a mobile home park is more than a little hazardous for a perp as everyone seems to stick their nose in everyone else's business. Always someone peeking through the blinds.

Someone had noted "drag marks". Any drag marks should have been very visible to LE...even to a non-tracker.

I'm still not one hundred per cent certain this is Holly's house. But if it is, I cannot see any benefits for a perp to take her out of the front or the back door, EXCEPT for the trees lining the side of the home.

If the back door opens out behind those trees, then it would shelter someone from the view of neighbours. With a car parked up close to the door, Holly might have been bundled up and away before anyone noticed.

But that doesn't quite fit in with a neighbour being able to see the back door was open only an inch - it must be fairly easily seen. It does seem that whichever door Holly left by, any one of a dozen people could have glanced across and seen.

I really do not understand what has happened here. Or how. I have the most strange and urgent feeling about this case though. I really think every crawl space under every trailer should be checked, previous dog searches or not. Dogs and their trainers are not infallible and at this stage I really am thinking Holly might not have gone far. Even that someone might be holding her somewhere.

Sorry, meant to put this pic in with my post above and forgot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 72
ok, although I couldn't get google to do a real map for me, I went back into the mobile park, at the entrance are where all the mailboxes are on the right. I made my 1st right, then my 1st possible left and house is straight up the street on the left. I also couldnt find signs that say "bus stop" either inside the park or at the beginning of the park. FWIW

Zwiebel, That's not the one I came across, the houses are not close enough. Her neighbors door has direct view of Hollys back deck. IMO

this is a perfect example of why it is against tos to discuss things read in comment sections. we have no idea if they are true or not.

So what we Hv here is most likely then not an abduction, someone is lying. Why did mom feel the need to " check" on her? I get that this was their schedule but that is NOT what her mother first said she first said she went to check on her, that leads me to ask why and what are we not being told? Was she hvn issues w live in boyfriend!?

I read somewhere that mum said she had a heavy cold . Maybe mum rang her to see how show was and when she didn't answer went to check on her.

Holly's missing poster. I don't know how to put it up here as a pic as it's a Word doc ... let me try something ...

ETA: no, sorry, I don't know how to change this into a picture.

photo.php

Attachments

• Holly Grim Missing.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 34
I agree, that this should be looked in to, if LE hasn't already.
Perhaps she was followed home, or someone noticed her boyfriend there; perhaps someone was jealous of her, or jealous of her boyfriend? Someone
who wanted her missing, as it does not look like a burglary to me, but like this was specifically targeted for Holly.
IMOO.

Exactly they say there were 150 ppl there that's some league

this is a perfect example of why it is against tos to discuss things read in comment sections. we have no idea if they are true or not.

Nothing was said about her being missing it was a comment made about knowing her and she always felt sorry for her. It was rather sad! And made her more than a name on a missing poster

I saw nothing wrong posting that comment. Nothing bad was said.

Nothing was said about her being missing it was a comment made about knowing her and she always felt sorry for her. It was rather sad! And made her more than a name on a missing poster.

do you have a link? I went back and couldnt find it

do we have the name of the bowling alley she attended the night before?

Holly's missing poster. I don't know how to put it up here as a pic as it's a Word doc ... let me try something ...

ETA: no, sorry, I don't know how to change this into a picture.

photo.php

Finally, something worked for me! Now I just have to try and get it where I want it!

Blush. I'm not on Facebook and Holly's isn't viewable to the public unless a person is signed in, so I haven't seen it. Or her flyer.

Can someone be kind enough to post the flyer here, then I'll put it in our flyer distribution thread where it can be easily found and printed off?

If it's possible at all, I think it could help to spread the word more if the Facebook page could be made viewable to non-facebookers.

Have attached the flyer in above post.

The facebook page is actually a group, I don't think they can be viewed publicly at all, only pages are open to the public.

FindTheWhy :seeya: why don't you start a facebook page for Holly? You know the family, live in the area, and you are eager to help. I don't think it would interfere with the group page, as that is a prayer page, which is totally fine too. The public page could be for photos, updates, appeals, etc, and other fb users can easily share posts on their own pages.

I also couldnt find signs that say "bus stop" either inside the park or at the beginning of the park. FWIW

There aren't any official bus stop signs in the mobile home park or in the district for that matter. If it helps the stop is on Grange Road, it's not within the park itself.

I read somewhere that mum said she had a heavy cold . Maybe mum rang her to see how show was and when she didn't answer went to check on her.

But they say she went bowling the night before I'm not so sure she was sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member