Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Anthony's are scheduling, cancelling and using up the 3 allowed visits a week to keep other people from visiting as well? In other words they don't want themselves with Casey on tape and they don't want anyone else and Casey on tape either.

You might be right. Casey could change her mind about who visits at any given time, withdrawing her "family only" choice. Would she be able to say not to schedule her family to leave those days open? It's worth a thought anyway.. Good point.

Wow this thread is moving fast. Does anyone know where there is a place to look up weather history to find out what the weather conditions were between June and July in Orlando? I'm curious about the drowning theory and wanted to see what the weather was like after June 15th in Orlando.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68808

There's already a thread about it. It's got some good information about the temps around that time.

I am unclear about your statement. I would like a link to your statement concerning Casey NOT being George's. Just to be clear... I believe that BOTH children belong to George AND Cindy.
miss lisa are you a moderator? im just curious.

Guess what? Lee and Cindy have made public statements and that is their right and privilege. They have also made phonecalls to 911 and to Casey in the jail that are part of the public record.

It's not libel if it's true. If George, Cindy, and Casey make statements that harm their own reputations, that is not our problem.

If their statements raise questions about their guilt or innocence we have a right to talk that because we all value freedom of speech.

I agree on all points. But saying Lee should be arrested for the aforementioned charges crosses the line into the realm of ridiculousness.

I don't understand these people. how can George say that he hopes the billboard is spotted and the person who has Caylee would say "Oh my gosh" and return her??? I thought she was with dangerous KIDNAPPERS???? I thought ZG took her! I thought Caylee is in danger right now!

I can't believe this is happening. This has to stop!

I don't understand these people. how can George say that he hopes the billboard is spotted and the person who has Caylee would say "Oh my gosh" and return her??? I thought she was with dangerous KIDNAPPERS???? I thought ZG took her! I thought Caylee is in danger right now!

I can't believe this is happening. This has to stop!

I know...the story is all over network tv, radio, newspapers and People magazine -- which reach millions. 18 people in their neighborhood see the billboard and that's going to bring Caylee home. Jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong