CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like ALOT of people there.

The scene with the three LE this afternoon who obviously couldn't stand to be close to the bag because of the smell is what did it for me too.

I agree. If someone had taken those steps to rid themselves of a dead pet, they would have announced a couple of hours ago that it was an animal right away and not gone thru a press conference.

Poor family...I'm not particularly religious but no matter what way this goes they'll be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

We're still waiting. Looks like the guy on the phone is trying to figure out what is happening.

Salem

Yes.

This is torture. I feel like I'm waiting for news about a family member.

I get some kind of error message when I try that one. I am on the news10.net site that someone else posted a link for.....I'm seeing a courtroom or something??? is that right?

please and TIA :)

This little girl, this little angel has close to 100 members of WS staying up late just to hear about her. That is so sad and comforting at the same time ya know what I mean...

I get some kind of error message when I try that one. I am on the news10.net site that someone else posted a link for.....I'm seeing a courtroom or something??? is that right?

Yes, that's what it looks like. With a podium and many microphones. :)

Actually, there's not that many microphones. :crazy:

Thank god for the internet. I mean...I'm watching in CA and nothing is on TV. I'm not local, but still. This stuff is important. Not Chris Brown and the screaming girls that yelled for him!

Yes, I'm getting the same thing at news10. I'm hearing a little background noise on that one too, but the news conf. hasn't started yet. I think it's the City Hall not a courtroom. :)

The people setting up the conference won't necessarily know until the announcement is read.

Very true but you'd think since they know some AWFUL news may be coming at any moment re: this poor innocent little girl they'd be less lighthearted..OTH!..The media is so used to covering EVIL! it's not the same for them as it is for any of us.

Some guy saying he's just sitting there waiting...yadda yadda....we'll be in touch.

It is twenty after! I am sitting on the edge of my seat here. I really wish they would begin.

Can you imagine if we were there....oh gosh...we'd have a whole vigil going....

The scene with the three LE this afternoon who obviously couldn't stand to be close to the bag because of the smell is what did it for me too. They only went close when they needed to for photos etc. and then they got away as quickly as possible.

I've been out of the 'Sandra' loop today so this is very BAD news to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member