FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I am not sure how to get these photos to show without you having to click on this link: on my previous post it didn't work and was not sure if you quoted on that post if it would go to this new thread....

Here http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/

are the photos of DS Jr. Condo which is the same unit in which the owner of the video resides. This was confirmed today!

I am praying that MP's family stays strong and I pray for the safety of her children. May God Bless and Protect them. Amen

Thanks for the photos. I did notice something from the photos - the white van in the driveway has windows on one side and a solid panel on the other.

Remember the video with the van coming down the street and the one parked at the curb? The side of the van was solid as the video showed it coming down the street, but the one at the curb had windows.

Could it be the neighbour just arrivng home?

--reporter tonyP ( WS "FactFinder" ) mentions that dale2 and a neighbour both have white vans.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #6

December 2/2011

Regarding some of these and other questions about the video surveillance:

LE retrieved the video from the neighbor of Friday, Nov. 18, he said.

LE said they had MP's Hummer on video, but did not say both coming and going. They eventually confirmed the Hummer at 3:18 p.m. is hers.

The neighbor said police were excited to see the Hummer coming and going, but after further investigation, police confirmed the Hummer seen leaving the area was a neighbor's -- not MP's.

As for the white van that pulled into camera range that afternoon, I cannot confirm that is DS's work van and a neighbor also has a white panel van that appears similar. __________________

Tony Pipitone
Investigative Reporter
WKMG-TV

Thanks for the photos. I did notice something from the photos - the white van in the driveway has windows on one side and a solid panel on the other.

Remember the video with the van coming down the street and the one parked at the curb? The side of the van was solid as the video showed it coming down the street, but the one at the curb had windows.

Could it be the neighbour just arrivng home?

I brought that up last night and was told work vans have side window on passender side but not on the drivers side.

I was not under the impression that she was working at the salon(that doesn't mean that she wasn't, she could have been).. But I recall the same statement that was mentioned upthread in that it was very early on said that Michelle had just stopped by the salon, the brief encounter with one of the stylist or a client that remarked that Michelle looked tired and that was when Michelle told them she planned to get back home after dropping off the twins to Dale so that she could get a nap in before heading out for a bite to eat with bf,Nate and then on into work at 7:30pm..

And it was my seeing this info early on that has had me assume all along that Michelle was not working at the salon that day, but rather had only stopped bt there for a brief moment before heading to p/u twins from daycare.. IIRC there was also one other little tidbit mentioned in that same information about Michelle stopping by.. Seems like there was something she had to do for her mom, or pick up for her mom, or deliver something for her mom.. I'm not recalling the specifics but I'm almost positive that tidbit of Michelle's being there at the salon was specifically in her doing something to help her mom out..

I was not under the impression that she was working at the salon(that doesn't mean that she wasn't, she could have been).. But I recall the same statement that was mentioned upthread in that it was very early on said that Michelle had just stopped by the salon, the brief encounter with one of the stylist or a client that remarked that Michelle looked tired and that was when Michelle told them she planned to get back home after dropping off the twins to Dale so that she could get a nap in before heading out for a bite to eat with bf,Nate and then on into work at 7:30pm..

And it was my seeing this info early on that has had me assume all along that Michelle was not working at the salon that day, but rather had only stopped bt there for a brief moment before heading to p/u twins from daycare.. IIRC there was also one other little tidbit mentioned in that same information about Michelle stopping by.. Seems like there was something she had to do for her mom, or pick up for her mom, or deliver something for her mom.. I'm not recalling the specifics but I'm almost positive that tidbit of Michelle's being there at the salon was specifically in her doing something to help her mom out..

It was also said by LE and/or YS that she had been looking on the internet for homes to purchase earlier that day.

I brought that up last night and was told work vans have side window on passender side but not on the drivers side.

I don't think all panel vans necessarily have windows on the right side and none on the left. But I can tell you for certain that the windows on the right side are a good safety feature, as they aide in helping the driver change lanes. If you don't have those right side windows, you have to depend upon the right side mirror only when moving from a left lane to a right lane safely (or, if you have a passenger, have him give you the all clear).

I don't think all panel vans necessarily have windows on the right side and none on the left. But I can tell you for certain that the windows on the right side are a good safety feature, as they aide in helping the driver change lanes. If you don't have those right side windows, you have to depend upon the right side mirror only when moving from a left lane to a right lane safely (or, if you have a passenger, have him give you the all clear).

Thanks.
Don't forget to put your awesome question thread in this one so we don't lose it. :)

The van in the photos posted by alwaysright & also in the news video interview w/ the owner of the camera is a Chevy van & different than the one in the surveillance video which appears to be a Dodge. It is my understanding that DS's unit is on the end to the far right where the Chevy van & gold Chevy Impala are parked in alwaysright's photos.

New Question List!

1. Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.
  2. Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.
  3. What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS Jr.’s condo?
  4. Eyewitness or video of above?
  5. When did DS Jr. leave the condo in his own vehicle?
  6. Did DS Jr. know about his neighbor’s video camera?
  7. Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?
  8. Location MP’s cell pinged for “Waterford” text to brother.
  9. When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend for dinner?
  10. What time did Yvonne call DS Jr. 11/17 evening?
  11. What number did she call (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?
  12. If Mrs. DS Sr. answered this call, what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS Jr. didn’t answer or couldn’t come to the phone?
  13. When did DS Jr. return Yvonne’s call, and from what number?
  14. When did LE first contact DS Jr., and how?
  15. When did DS Jr. return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17 to meet LE?
  16. When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?
  17. What is the ping “trail” for MP’s cell before it stopped pinging?
  18. Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17.
  19. Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.
  20. Details of search warrant for DS Sr.'s house on Rose Ave.
  21. What is NM’s (MP’s boyfriend) alibi for 11/17 afternoon, and where was he during the times in question?
  22. Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?
  23. Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS Jr. on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?
  24. What was the ping “trail” for DS Jr.’s cell on 11/17 from 3:18 PM on?
  25. Does DS Sr. own a cell phone, and if so, what is the ping “trail” for his phone for times in question?
  26. What if any evidence did LE find in the Hummer?
  27. What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings?
  28. If Dale's FP's were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
  29. Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?
  30. Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?
  31. Was the Hummer recently washed?
  32. Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS Jr./Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?
  33. What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house?
  34. Did LE search DS Jr.’s work van?
  35. Did LE check DS Jr.’s trash inside and out?
  36. Who arrived at the condo for the search first: LE or DS Jr?
  37. If LE was there first, did DS Jr. arrive in his truck & pull into the garage or did someone else drive him?
  38. If DS Jr. was already there when LE arrived, were there any other vehicles or persons there with him?
  39. Was the white van parked on the street in the condo neighbor’s video DS Jr.’s work van?
  40. Does DS Jr. own a bicycle, or have access to one at the Rose Avenue house?
  41. Confirm ownership of a white van that appears in the condo neighbor’s video, and in a later interview with the neighbor. Is this van DS Jr.’s or a neighbor’s?
  42. Did DS Jr. have his own car seats for the twins, or did DS Jr. and MP share car seats?
  43. Did the Hummer have child car seats when found?
  44. Did/will LE search bodies of water near the parking lot where the Hummer was found?
  45. Would it be possible and effective for LE to use heat sensors from helicopters, at night, to help in searches?
  46. Has LE used or will they use metal detectors to aide in finding the cell phone during searches?
  47. Where is DS Jr.’s unit located within the condo, especially in respect to his neighbor’s camera?
  48. If Carter Glen (DS Jr.’s condo complex) has cameras at the north and south entrances and exits to the complex, did one or more capture any images of MP’s Hummer arriving and/or leaving on 11/17, along with time of arrival and departure?
  49. Did Carter Glen cameras capture any images of DS Jr.’s vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17 and 18, along with time of arrival and departure?
  50. Did Carter Glen cameras, capture any images of DS Jr.’s family vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17?
  51. Does DS Sr. have restrictions or physical disabilities that prevent him from being able to drive?
  52. Did DS Jr. spend the night of 11/17, after the LE search, at his condo?
  53. What time did DS Jr. leave his condo for work on Friday, 11/18?
  54. What vehicle was he driving from his condo on 11/18 AM?
  55. Did he make any stops to load work materials, change vehicles, etc. before leaving Orlando area?
  56. What route did he take to reach Titusville?
  57. What time did he arrive at his work destination in Titusville?
  58. Address of work destination in Titusville?
  59. What evidence has LE found at any warehouses, storage facilities, or other properties to which DS Jr. or Sr. has access?
  60. In the days or weeks prior to 11/17, did MP express to friends or family members any apprehension about or annoyance with someone she encountered at her workplace or elsewhere?
  61. Does MP have a storage unit, and has this been checked for evidence by LE?
  62. Stills from the neighbor’s video show two different dark Hummers leaving at two different times on 11/17, ie 17:17 and 16:40 (5:17 PM and 4:40 PM). LE has reported that the Hummer leaving on the video belongs to a neighbor on the street, not MP. Which of those departing Hummers are they referring to, and does the other departing Hummer belong to MP or to yet another neighbor?
  63. Activities, times, and other details, including calls and texts, demeanor, conversation topics, etc., of MP’s day on 11/17, beginning when she arises and ending with 3:18 PM arrival at DS Jr.’s condo.
  64. In the video of the condo search, DS Jr.’s truck is in the garage. Where is DS Jr.'s work van?
  65. Was MP’s phone on constantly up until the point it powered down that evening?
  66. If it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car), or static in one or more locations.
  67. Was DS Jr.’s phone on the entire time? Did his phone ever leave his condo?
  68. Was DS Sr.'s phone on the entire time?

Not sure why I never noticed this before, but in the OC Clerk of Court's records, there are 3 Notices of Delinquent Support filed (3/5/10, 5/10/10 & 5/4/11) as well as a Notice of Need for Redirection on 8/18/11. Does anyone know what a Notice of Need for Redirection is? All I could find is it is either a notice to take child support owed from someone's check or tax refund or it is a change in who has custody & should now be receiving the support. Was there an issue w/ child support possibly? This is just the end of August. Very peculiar to me.

Hope it was OK to post this.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2009278

Who's Impala is that in his driveway? Is that a New Hampshire tag?

--there are 4 units per 'block'...the black car...empty driveway...impala...and then dale2's white van.

dale2endcondounit.jpg

Not sure why I never noticed this before, but in the OC Clerk of Court's records, there are 3 Notices of Delinquent Support filed (3/5/10, 5/10/10 & 5/4/11) as well as a Notice of Need for Redirection on 8/18/11. Does anyone know what a Notice of Need for Redirection is? All I could find is it is either a notice to take child support owed from someone's check or tax refund or it is a change in who has custody & should now be receiving the support. Was there an issue w/ child support possibly? This is just the end of August. Very peculiar to me.

Hope it was OK to post this.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2009278

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-a-notice-of-need-for-redirection-459481.html

What is a Notice of Need for Redirection

Question:
I was just looking online at my divorce, which is final, we are divorced, but at the bottom of the page I noticed that there was a "Notice of Need for Redirection" I know that I did not file any motion, and as far as the ex is concerned, she didn't file any motions, could you just explain what that particular notice is, and who may have filed it?

Attorney answer:

It may be related to the child support in the case. If one party has a child support arrearage, that person's tax refund money (or other money that might come through the government) can be redirected to the other spouse to reduce the arrearage.

I dont know if this will be allowed here,if not, mods please remove.

If anyone is keeping up with any family FB, posted about 4 hours ago, they say "good news is coming, but cant say what yet,and is due to everyones hard work paying off."(not exact words)

I really hope that means a good sign of MP being found,if not that, I hope an arrest is on the way and the children will be with MPs family. I kind of felt alot would be happening over the "break" the family took today and yesterday.

Where do I look to read thay comment? Is it in the top posting starting with: "Hello everyone" Tomorrow is Monday ....

or is it in another section?

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

TIA

4 units but only 3 garages??

--the garage for the white van is "set back" like the one for the black car...you can't really see it in that pic.

-----------ETA-------just saw the floor plans posted-----there are only 3 units .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member