17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame, but given all that we've heard from two of GZ's neighbors, Taaffe and Oliver, I have a hard time taking what some of his neighbors might say as gospel truth.

If he was really that seriously injured then the medical records will come out at trial. We still don't know if that injury to his nose was his own fault from his gun, or whether or not he fell and banged his head. Still doesn't answer how Trayvon wound up face down with his head in the opposite direction of the sidewalk.

Isn't it nice for him though that his injuries didn't involve a bullet to the chest.

JMHO

Wonderful blog written about Trayvon's parents...

Trayvon Martin: Tracy and Sybrina have shown patience, restraint, and class

But for me, the most amazing thing I've witnessed during this tragedy is the patience, restraint, and class of the family of Trayvon Martin. Tracy Martin will never get to see what kind of man his son would have become. Sybrina Fulton will never get to hold her boy in her arms again. Their son was gunned down like a criminal as he walked through a neighborhood with a can of iced tea, a pack of Skittles, and a cell phone. At the same time, he was treated as the perpetrator of a crime never committed. His alleged killer, on the other hand, was treated as the victim who was only trying to defend himself.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence-d-elliott/trayvon-martin_b_1421866.html

Trayvon Martin's killer showed signs of injury: neighbors

SANFORD, Florida (Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-florida-shootingbre83f19y-20120416,0,5993690.story

I'm reasonably sure he had bandages on his head but that doesn't mean there were injuries there. So Mr. O'Mara - why don't you go ahead and allow the release of Zimmerman's medical records from the visit at the doctor or hospital showing proof that he did have injuries and not just sticking bandaids on his head with nothing under them,

~jmo~

ITA!

I would rather see the EMT's records from that night.

Ask my 3 boys, I put bandages on unseen and non-existant injuries all day long.

Whether or not GZ had injuries to the back of his head, nose or his baby toe doesn't really matter. I'm 100% convinced that he was the aggressor in every way, shape and form in this crime.
I have a strong suspicion that I'm not the only one that is 100% convinced--there is that pesky little matter of a 2nd degree murder charge GZ is facing.

If Trayvon got a few punches in before he was KILLED--Good for him! I would kick, scream, punch, gouge, and do whatever I had to in order to fend off some wacko, gun-wielding <mod snip>.

Whether or not GZ had injuries to the back of his head, nose or his baby toe doesn't really matter. I'm 100% convinced that he was the aggressor in every way, shape and form in this crime.
I have a strong suspicion that I'm not the only one that is 100% convinced--there is that pesky little matter of a 2nd degree murder charge GZ is facing.

If Trayvon got a few punches in before he was KILLED--Good for him! I would kick, scream, punch, gouge, and do whatever I had to in order to fend off some wacko, gun-wielding lunatic.

Or as my mom always said, leave them singing soprano. :angel:

ITA!

I would rather see the EMT's records from that night.

Ask my 3 boys, I put bandages on unseen and non-existant injuries all day long.

LOL....yes, over the years I have witnessed school nurses cure life threatening injuries with a snoopy bandaid and terminal stomach ailments with a peppermint candy!!!

The neighbor who spoke only on condition of anonymity....I wonder what she watched from an upstairs window, I wonder if she watched GZ shoot Trayvon? And I wonder how long after GZ shot Trayvon did these witnesses see the swelling and bandages?

If Trayvon got a few punches in before he was KILLED--Good for him! I would kick, scream, punch, gouge, and do whatever I had to in order to fend off some wacko, gun-wielding lunatic.

I agree whole heartedly , However I would not be shocked at all,no way,if his medical records had not been *tended to*.

Respectful bump/reminder...

<snip>

In this public forum, we need to stick to the facts of this case and that's our discussion here. Please, we ask that you do what you do best - SLEUTH THE CASE.

Looking for news links? Have you found a good MSM story you'd like to share? Please post these links in the Media Links No Discussion thread

SOUND OFF Private Forum Companion Thread
Anyone feeling overheated or wishing to discuss the demonstrations, political, religious or racial aspects of the Trayvon Martin case, please check out our new forum in the private area of Websleuths accessible only to Websleuths members, called SOUND OFF.
Warning: Be sure to read the Required Read sticky post. Link to Trayvon Martin Sound Off

The neighbor who spoke only on condition of anonymity....I wonder what she watched from an upstairs window, I wonder if she watched GZ shoot Trayvon? And I wonder how long after GZ shot Trayvon did these witnesses see the swelling and bandages?

Good question as to the neighbor witnesses who saw GZ, because GZ didn't stick around very long for neighbors to see him for long, having fled the very next day after the shooting. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam