Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

I am so sorry to hear this! Thank you so much for sharing this painful news with us. Is there anything I can do to help?

You are in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry. Thank you for donating his organs. May God be with you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful little boy. :( :( I wish there were words that would fix it all but there aren't.... please know your family is in my prayers. If there is anything else we can do please let us know! Rest in peace, little Ethan...

God Bless and Comfort you and your family. I am so very, very sorry...

What a beautiful little boy. So sorry for your loss.:(

Thoughts and prayers in your loss. I have 3 and can not even imagine... Blessings and gratefulness for those who have been able recieve hope from your loss.

Prayers and love for your little boy and your family. You blessed many other families with his organs. That is a wonderful thing.

I am at lost for words. I guess the Lord needed another Angel.Please know we are all here for you. Abd what a wonderful thing to do donating his organs so some one else can live.

Diane~

I truly wish I could take away the heartbreaking pain that you must be suffering, due to the tragic loss of your beloved Ethan. I pray that you and your family are uplifted, knowing that so many others deeply care. You'll remain in my prayers in the coming days!

With heartfelt sympathy,

Liz

:blowkiss:

Oh my gosh!
I am just so sorry for your loss. Please know that many many people have you and your family in their thoughts and prayers seahorseladydi.
May God give you the strength to get through this terribly sad time.

I am so sorry for your loss, and I commend your decision to donate his organs. It must give you comfort to know that some of him lives on in others, either to save their lives or vastly improve the quality of it.

God bless you.

Seahorseladi, I'm so sorry to hear of this tragic accident. What a sweet little boy. I will pray for you and your family and friends.

ethan.jpg

Two accounts have been established to help the family recover medical costs: the Ethan Hansen Fund at Washington Mutual and the Ethan Hansen Family Fund at Bank of America.

Boy's parents give life-saving gifts

Camping accident - Five-year-old Ethan Hansen's organs are donated to help others
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 JESSICA BRUDER
The Oregonian Staff
The parents of 5-year-old Ethan Hansen, who died after a branch weighing hundreds of pounds crashed onto his camping tent June 20, donated their son's heart, kidneys and liver to patients across the country.

"He wanted to be a fireman. He wanted to help save people, and he did," said the boy's father, Chris Hansen of Tigard. "His heart went to a little boy who was two weeks away from dying himself."

The kidneys went to a local boy and to a woman on the East Coast, Hansen said. He was still waiting for word about the liver transplant.

ETA:

Ethan's death is the family's most recent heartache in a difficult year. About three months ago, one of Ethan's three brothers, 12-year-old Paul, was hit by a truck as he turned a corner on his bicycle. Paul suffered skull fractures but made a full recovery, Chris Hansen said. "He was extremely lucky."
http://www.oregonlive.com/metrosout.../metro_south_news/1182821113171760.xml&coll=7

So sorry for your sadness and loss. I wish words could ease some of your pain. Just know that so many people are sending you positive thoughts and prayers for your peace and healing.

I hope that the joyful memories you have will always outweigh the sad ones, and that the knowledge that Ethan's too-brief life will always live on in the lives he saved brings you some small measure of comfort.

(((Hugs)))

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Death that suddenly comes at you so fast is even the hardest. Bless you and my heart goes out to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back