Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phones were on the same account with the same phone number, though.

Yes but she could have been using another card in that phone right? A pay as go one? Forgive me if I am wrong since I am from Europe. You do have pay as you go cards in the Us right?

Could be from when George originally filed for divorce??

I don't think so... Probably workers comp. Here is his website:

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...elley+lawyer+orlando&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Paul Kelley is the supervising litigation partner of Bichler & Kelley, P.A. Mr. Kelley has extensive experience in a variety of fields but specializes in complex workers’ compensation and pension disputes. He has been a featured speaker at the Florida Workers’ Compensation Institute’s annual convention and has served on and chaired numerous committees in different areas of practice.
....Mr. Kelley has a strong connection to law enforcement. His father served with Orange County until his retirement, and his brother and sister-in-law currently serve with the City of Orlando. Having observed firsthand the level of sacrifice, dedication and commitment required to serve as a first responder in our community, Mr. Kelley is compelled to work for those who are selflessly serving others.

I wonder if maybe Casey possibly has TWO Facebook, or MySpace accounts, and maybe she uses a different name/profile/pix. Not the Zenaida one in Puerto Rico, but something else, so that she can have "friends" there who she wouldn't want others to know about? hmmm

its very possible. Ive thought about making a second FB since my Mom, my son and some of his friends are my friends so I have to keep it PG.

Casey has 304 friends on her facebook. How many more people could she know? One of her 'friends' is Caylee Anthony, who only has one friend on her list...Casey. looks like she made a FB for her daughter. This may have been brought up, I can't remember back 57 threads. :crazy:

The pictures in the office behind the Lawyer were of (accidents).

I think that they got her fingerprint off the apartment card and that's how they diccovere she's the nanny... I think anyone else who knew that was VERY limited in number

Yes but she could have been using another card in that phone right? A pay as go one? Forgive me if I am wrong since I am from Europe. You do have pay as you go cards in the Us right?

Yup! that is correct. Each phone comes with it's own SIM card but you can switch your card between phones.

Mr. Kelley is compelled to work for those who are selflessly serving others.

So sorry, but that would leave the Anthony's out as they are advertising for others to "selflessly" serve them!!! (unpaid personal assistants!)

I think that they got her fingerprint off the apartment card and that's how they diccovere she's the nanny... I think anyone else who knew that was VERY limited in number

Well, they should have been reading here, cuz I told them that last week!!! :D

OK, i'm at work, so I can't see too much, correct me if i've misinterpreted

but if Casey is also "Zanny", her other personality, will they build her defense on Insanity?

its very possible. Ive thought about making a second FB since my Mom, my son and some of his friends are my friends so I have to keep it PG.

Casey has 304 friends on her facebook. How many more people could she know? One of her 'friends' is Caylee Anthony, who only has one friend on her list...Casey. looks like she made a FB for her daughter. This may have been brought up, I can't remember back 57 threads. :crazy:

can u give me that link to her FB please? :)

I don't think so... Probably workers comp. Here is his website:

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache...elley+lawyer+orlando&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Paul Kelley is the supervising litigation partner of Bichler & Kelley, P.A. Mr. Kelley has extensive experience in a variety of fields but specializes in complex workers’ compensation and pension disputes. He has been a featured speaker at the Florida Workers’ Compensation Institute’s annual convention and has served on and chaired numerous committees in different areas of practice.
....Mr. Kelley has a strong connection to law enforcement. His father served with Orange County until his retirement, and his brother and sister-in-law currently serve with the City of Orlando. Having observed firsthand the level of sacrifice, dedication and commitment required to serve as a first responder in our community, Mr. Kelley is compelled to work for those who are selflessly serving others.

If ole George is getting workmens Comp maybe thats why he needs an assistant. He better not get caught lifting heavy objects.

So sorry, but that would leave the Anthony's out as they are advertising for others to "selflessly" serve them!!! (unpaid personal assistants!)

Good point!:crazy:

Seems like he has some ties to law enforcement....

O/T I am torn - only because it did happen real close to me and there are still people down here upset about all of it.

Oh- over now - ok - let's move on

Oh no Swag, I'm sorry....now I feel bad for posting that I wanted that Fox segment done with...once again, I put my foot in my mouth before I post :(

Perhaps Mr. Kelly knows Caylee because at some point there had been discussion of adoption? Perhaps he was going to handle that, but then they changed their minds and he met the baby on some occasion. Also, the bio states he deals with pensions and workers comp. - George having been former LE could be out on disability due to a workmens comp. issue and that would also have to do wiht his pension, maybe? So I can see where he would have reason to know the family.

She supposedly had a myspace when she was just born....

which troubles me greatly

Oh no Swag, I'm sorry....now I feel bad for posting that I wanted that Fox segment done with...once again, I put my foot in my mouth before I post :(
NO - that's ok. Don't apologize. I agree they drag this stuff out. Once I heard that guy say that they had enough to convict him beyond reasonable doubt and that he had worked alone - well that's enough for me. But it was a horrible time down here when that all went down. I was kinda afraid of my mail for a while! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73