Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone find a picture on RM's FB or MS account that said something like "woo her with chloroform?" This couldn't possibly be a coincidence could it? I mean I don't necessarily think he had anything to do with Caylee, the trunk, and chloroform but I wonder if that is where KC got the idea? I think it could be likely that chloroform was being used as some kind of rec. drug in this crowd and KC just took it to another level. I mean I don't think any of these people would admit that to LE, not now!

Casey was NOT fired............she NEVER worked at Universal. I don't think she ever had a job. I think she had everyone fooled, and just sponged off her parents and her friends. One of her friends called her a parasite. That should tell us something.

I believe her parents kept her in gas money and running around money. We know Cindy bought everything for Caylee.......that part of her story I do believe.

Is this your belief or can it be backed up with proof? Because Im pretty sure that when I listened to the interrogation tapes yesterday he said she hadn't worked there since 2006, per the people at Universal. I admit I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I heard it.

She did not get gas money because her car ran out of gas all the time. Someone would always come to her rescue. That is also the reason why she was supposed to have stolen the full gas cans.

Running out of gas a couple of times doesn't mean she didnt have gas money for 2 years.

That makes more sense..I wish people would stop referring to him as "retired LE"..It makes him sound more important than he is/was.

I don't understand that myself. GA has been in Orlando since 1989 and he hasn't been LE since then. If he was ever a cop, it was relatively briefly, in Ohio and it was over twenty years ago. But do you notice how, when he's not shoving people around, he acts very much lie LE, with his fancy statement handwritting and such?
I think it likely that KC is more like her father than anyone realizes. Likes to make herself look important, where I think he may embellish the truth to make himself look more important than he is, she takes it to extremes. Because of the displays we've witnessed and my opinion that CA is a classic codependent, my guess is that GA's family has been shoved around by a stressed out, frustrated GA on a regular basis. She obviously can't hold a job. It would seem as though GA can't either. And then there's CA to "fix" everything for them both.
I still say what happened to Caylee was an accident of sorts. I think KC was pushed to the edge when she was told to get out and leave the baby. And I'll go one step further. When/if they find that child's body I bet they'll find past evidence of abuse because Caylee was the one thing that KC could control, and I think she did so, even if it meant jerking her around an beating on her to force her to conform. I think this one time when KC had one of her "GA" episodes, Caylee happened to be the one in the way and something seemingly trivial that Caylee did pushed KC over the edge. The chloroform, unrelated to THIS incident but yet another means for control..to MAKE Caylee go to sleep when KC demanded that she do so. Or perhaps to shut her up in a hurry.
I still believe that there was a blackjack phone and I think it's significant that the only two things missing are Caylee and that phone that supposedly wouldn't hold a charge. All of KC's lies seem to be rooted around some truth, and mentioning a blackjack phone was pointless. I think she knew they would find out she had it and she was setting up the lies surrounding it to explain it away ahead of time. I think KC hit her with the phone. Why else would you not return a defective "brand new" phone, unless you slammed it against something and that was the reason it wouldn't hold a charge? Warranty doesn't cover abuse..I know, I have AT&T.
Would make sense that if this were an accident, she would have taken the immunity deal, correct? But if it wasn't an accident, and the child's body will reveal something such as a skull fracture that looks remarkably similar to a blow caused by a blackjack phone, then it would make sense that she would flat out refuse to give up the body. Doing so would only make it worse on her and get her a possible death sentence.
She kept saying Caylee is "close" but that she doesn't know where she is. I think that's the cold, honest truth. I think she doesn't know where Caylee is because she put her in a dumpster or a trash can, that trash container was subsequently dumped, and exactly where it was dumped KC really doesn't know. But it was dumped somewhere close...she knows that much.
I think Caylee "belonged" to CA and KC couldn't accept that her own shortcomings caused that, it was CA's fault. She believed CA was just trying to steal her baby. When CA told KC to get out she probably told her to leave the baby. So KC's whole existence is about to crumble. CA just pulled the rug right out from under her entire "fantasy" life and she would be left in the street with nothing, and she could never explain this to these people who thought she was perfect. All they cared about was Caylee. All they wanted was Caylee. And for someone who intended for that child to be their meal ticket all along, this was enough to send her into a rage like no one had ever seen. Caylee was there..and in her unrational mind, it became Caylee's fault,
and she turned it loose on Caylee. KC was raised to believe that nothing was EVER her fault. Another biproduct of being raised by a codependent mother.
The 16th, that's my guess. She hit her with the phone sometime between 1pm and 2pm. She went back to the house after GA left for "work" or whatever. 3pm Caylee falls out or starts acting crazy. The flurry of calls. No one answers. This gives KC time to realize that SHE caused this and telling someone wasn't such a good idea. I don't think Caylee was dead but KC thought she was and put her in the trunk where she left her until she could figure out what to do with her. And sometime later, within a matter of minutes or hours, Caylee died in the trunk of that car. I think the stain in the trunk proved/will prove to be urine...from when her poor little body "let go."
Dogs hit in the back yard because she sat Caylee's body in those three places intending at some point to put her in the playhouse, in the sandbox, and she left her by the corner of the house while she retrieved a shovel. The ground was just too hard. Then her brainstorming told her she could burn the child, so of course she took the cans with her. That was no good either because smoke and fire attract attention. Water burial is WAY too risky, especially in a populated area. The dumpster or trash can was her last resort, and I believe she considered every other possibility imaginable. Which would explain why the child was in the trunk for so long. Where was Caylee when GA went in the trunk and found the cans and why was there no smell then? One, gas cans. Two, Caylee could have been IN the trunk at that time, in a duffle bag for example and perhaps wrapped well in lawn bags. Walmart sells some mean contractor bags. The bag or container "leaked" after that and left the smell, or biological material leaked out when she was removing Caylee from the trunk.
If she was in the trunk on the 24th and not in the car on the 26th when it was abandoned, then Caylee actually disappeared, her body disappeared, the 24th, 25th or 26th. The car broke down in the middle of an intersection supposedly. That wasn't planned. I say she was in the trunk until the car broke down and she put her in the dumpster because she didn't dare leave that car sitting there with Caylee in the trunk. It was dark and the child weighed in excess of thirty pounds. I say she caught the bag or container on the trunk latch or something else and bio-material was deposited in the trunk and on the other contents of the trunk..and she didn't realize it. With the car shut up no one really noticed. It was when the car was opened that the smell was noticable.
Yes, that's my story and I'm sticking with that. I just wish SOMETHING would happen so I can stop asking myself what happened!!!!! Yeah, I wrote a book. At least it gave you something to do for ten minutes while nothing ELSE is going on in this case except for the passing of time!!

Is this your belief or can it be backed up with proof? Because Im pretty sure that when I listened to the interrogation tapes yesterday he said she hadn't worked there since 2006, per the people at Universal. I admit I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I heard it.

You're right, I heard the investigators say the same thing.. that she had not worked there since 2006

Ok, I have been thinking. This is just what if? Im just trying to look at alternatives.

What we know is......

Cindy was last seen with Caylee on Father's Day
George claims he saw them the following Monday with backpacks leaving the house
Tony's roommate said that Casey spent the night at their apartment on Father's Day
There was a spurt of phone calls to Cindy et al on Monday around 3, a couple of hours after George supposedly saw Casey and Caylee
There was chloroform in the trunk
George picked up the car from impound
Casey told Tony that her father was picking her car up from Amscot

So, I was thinking. George seemed to be at home at least part of the day. What if Casey spent the night at Tony's house, and came home to find everybody gone. The spurt of phone calls that went unanswered were "where is my kid?" calls. She thinks Caylee is with her parents, which is why she is partying like it 1999 a few days later. She was later given a script, but not by Zanny, but by George. George is LE, he has threatened or scared her in some way. And it is possible she doesn't even know what happened to Caylee. Cindy and George are her out of jail before she does talk. They know she is scared and they need her home in order to keep fear in her. George is the one that is coming up with the afterthought stories. Gas cans, seeing her on the 24th, he definately has a temper.

Other thoughts.....

What the he** would Casey know about Chloroform. Casey is a huge liar and everybody knows that, which could always be used against her. Cindy said it herself......Just because you are a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

OK, just a thought. Trying to figure this out. Just another theory. I don't necessarily believe it, but remember JB was trying to get Casey some sort of immunity. IDK, just thinking out loud, trying to make some sense of it all. Anybody have any thoughts?

Hmmm Nnglas now you've got me thinking. This is a fairly possible theory. Certainly makes sense why Casey is so tight-lipped. She's not going to rat out her parents. And, this theory would lend itself to why Cindy and George refuse to admit or even consider their granddaugher is dead.
If I were writng a plot, this would be great, a flip flop from what the American audience is watching unfold on televsions and in the news. I bet I'm going to dream about this tonight on how the entire situation can undo itself.

This would be a possibility to me IF Cindy were unaware of it in the beginning.

I just don't see them going on every show they could in the beginning and making it into a national show if CA knew what had happened. I think they would have just covered it up...

Just thinking out loud again..

According to the 400 pages Casey did work at Universal until 2006.

WOW..Shutterfly..I completely agree...thats almost exactly what I think...Thank you for taking the time to post all the details!

I am sorry - I do not know where to post this or how to find my answers out

Laura r*se - could this be a fake myspace acct that kc made up to use and link zg etc? who is she and where did she come from and yes i know kc left comments in her myspace act

i was told kc met/hooking up w/ william w. june 30- to july 4 but someone posted that amy h made a statement that kc met william w. at a july 4th party with amy h and it was a one night stand...true or false - before july4 or before july 4th- i know the hook up is real...is william w. really tonE roomate clint h. brother in law?

please tell me where i can post this to get my answers plz...ty

lauren g***s....was she amy h roomate first and frds with kc and lauren invited kc to lauren bday party june 06 that amy h thru for lauran and thats when kc assimulated herself into amy h world? but how did kc meet lauran g? and her brother kyle g ? is she the laura that went to aschool with kc?

Okay, thats what I thought. I dont understand why so many people act like they're right and know the facts and even tell others that they're wrong, when they're not. If you dont know the answer or you're unsure, dont state it as fact.

I am not sure, but I thought I read when they investigated that she had never worked there at all. I thought at the time, there is no way they would ever hire someone without even a high school education as an event planner. Usually they have degrees in the travel industry.

I know she told that, but I believe in one of the other documents they discuss that.

Do you remember where besides what she said? Was it one of the other persons interviewed? If you remember, I can look it up.

I was thinking they said she never worked there, that one of the other girls did and moved, but that Casey didn't.

Originally Posted by nnglas
Ok, I have been thinking. This is just what if? Im just trying to look at alternatives.

What we know is......

Cindy was last seen with Caylee on Father's Day
George claims he saw them the following Monday with backpacks leaving the house
Tony's roommate said that Casey spent the night at their apartment on Father's Day
There was a spurt of phone calls to Cindy et al on Monday around 3, a couple of hours after George supposedly saw Casey and Caylee
There was chloroform in the trunk
George picked up the car from impound
Casey told Tony that her father was picking her car up from Amscot

So, I was thinking. George seemed to be at home at least part of the day. What if Casey spent the night at Tony's house, and came home to find everybody gone. The spurt of phone calls that went unanswered were "where is my kid?" calls. She thinks Caylee is with her parents, which is why she is partying like it 1999 a few days later. She was later given a script, but not by Zanny, but by George. George is LE, he has threatened or scared her in some way. And it is possible she doesn't even know what happened to Caylee. Cindy and George are her out of jail before she does talk. They know she is scared and they need her home in order to keep fear in her. George is the one that is coming up with the afterthought stories. Gas cans, seeing her on the 24th, he definately has a temper.

Other thoughts.....

What the he** would Casey know about Chloroform. Casey is a huge liar and everybody knows that, which could always be used against her. Cindy said it herself......Just because you are a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

OK, just a thought. Trying to figure this out. Just another theory. I don't necessarily believe it, but remember JB was trying to get Casey some sort of immunity. IDK, just thinking out loud, trying to make some sense of it all. Anybody have any thoughts?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have thought this from the beginning...........I posted it two or three days after she was missing and GA went into his first tirade. That for some reason just put it all in perspective for me.

I have NEVER believed anything GA said and if you watch his body language you can tell he is lying. Cindy seems to finish his sentences for him when he hesitates, like she remembered the script and he didn't.

I am sure LE is all over this - and Cindy is the one person who is going to be the most shocked when the truth comes out. I also believe GA was Caylee's father.

I think theres more than meets the eye with George..I dont think Cindy knows anything (I could be wrong).
But I cant even wrap my head around the theory that George is Caylees father..though I know plenty of others think that..EEEEWWWWEEEE!!!

I don't know how anyone could listen to those tapes and not think KC purposefully killed Caylee, JMHO. She is young and likes to party, sick of her mom giving her crap about her mothering skill, interfering with her new beau. She wanted to be set free. Couldn't be set free even if her mom took custody (without cutting off her whole family). So she killed her and made up this story. it's really that simple, JMHO. Of course, she didn't realize the media would run with it.

I don't know how anyone could listen to those tapes and not think KC purposefully killed Caylee, JMHO. She is young and likes to party, sick of her mom giving her crap about her mothering skill, interfering with her new beau. She wanted to be set free. Couldn't be set free even if her mom took custody (without cutting off her whole family). So she killed her and made up this story. it's really that simple, JMHO. Of course, she didn't realize the media would run with it.

You could be right. I tend to think it was accidental and she covered it up, but heck I really dont know anymore. I do think she put her in a dumpster or trash somewhere..and I do think KC will turn on her Mother before this is over.

Do you remember where besides what she said? Was it one of the other persons interviewed? If you remember, I can look it up.

I was thinking they said she never worked there, that one of the other girls did and moved, but that Casey didn't.

Found Casey's Universal termination date, 4/24/06, in the Anthony home search warrant, also posted on WS under the official documents sticky thread:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.07.08_SEARCHWARRANT.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Good job treeseeker, ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member