Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

(Looks around outside only to find the cardboard cutout I had made of Yuri.) Who needs an intervention?! I think I need to be "interrogated" instead. heh

I would consider opening up the YM fan club to other WSers besides myself...but the T-shirts aren't ready yet. I am working on a new photo for those that someone graciously sent to me where he still looks very professional, but hot. :detective:= :cool2:

WHOA! I SO need one!

Hey! You gonna send HIM one? Mrs. Yuri can wear it!

ATTENTION!!! YURI HAS BEEN INJURED IN MOTORCYLE ACCIDENT!

Get well soon, Yuri!!! We are here for you, Buddy! I would be glad to come nurse you back to health anytime. hehehe

DANG! Get well soon, honey!

We have at least three nurses, and dozens of volunteers!

Does he have cute brothers, who are JUST like him?
They have a rather large force there and consider themselves "brothers". Don't they count?! They are all doing an outstanding job (except the ones who slept with CA) and deserve a hand! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yuri nooooooooo! Please get well soon we need you!

Seriously after hearing him in those tapes I don't know how he didn't keep from slammingher head into the table. IMHO of course.

Rubber hoses would have been nice!

I applaud them! I don't think I would have been able to stop myself from vaulting the table and beating the b****.

I think brownies are in order since Baez keeps getting his. ;) Since Yuri is now in injury recovery mode...he is probably allowed vino instead of water, too. LOL

Hmmmm! Vino, choclolate. Oysters? How about some comfort carbs?

This could be FUN!

I'd offer Yuri a full body massage to ease his aching bod after his little motorcycle dust-up, but I think Searching would borrow GA's hammer and take after me!

At any rate, if Yuri is ever up my way he's got a pot of home made chicken soup waiting for him...

:eek: I am not sure Mrs. Yuri would approve!

Didn't I make you Secretary of his Defense? Where were you when he crashed?! (Hands on hips)

That's okay, I don't think my hubby would understand either!

I had forgotten that I'm Secy of Defense. But I was working at Universal at the time it happened (I hear they have good jobs there. All you need is an imagination to make one up).

They have a rather large force there and consider themselves "brothers". Don't they count?! They are all doing an outstanding job (except the ones who slept with CA) and deserve a hand! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is for them all --- sisters too------

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You're right! Abso-frickin'- lutely!

Hey blue boys and girls! We've made YM our poster boy. But we are devoted fans of every, single one of you! Thank you to the very bottom of our beings!

Much love and many prayers for each and every one of you.:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

In all seriousness, I do hope he's okay and wish him a full, speedy recovery. I'm sure he could use a little rest right now.

"John Allen is the supervisor and one of the lead investigators on this case who has basically been working side-by-side with Yuri since the beginning," said spokesman Jim Solomons of how the deputy's injuries will affect the case. "We'll miss [Yuri] but the case will continue to move forward."

Solomons anticipated that Melich would take some time off to heal, though the amount of time was unclear.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,5492153.story :(

Maybe he will spend that time here with us keeping him company!

Hi, Yuri!! Now, while I know this is a huge setback for you...understand that everything happens for a reason. There is a silver lining. A light at the end of the tunnel. We are still going to be here to support you as your biggest fans. We aren't just "fairweather fans".

You know...maybe reading here will give you some fresh insight into what we have been trying to tell you...besides how intelligent you are, how hot you are, and the fluff stuff. I can still ask WWYMD? because it is how this case will proceed, altho...now I can ask WWYMDWBL?
:) What Would Yuri Melich Do With a Broken Leg? Your bottle of wine and chocolates are in the mail.

I think brownies are in order since Baez keeps getting his. ;) Since Yuri is now in injury recovery mode...he is probably allowed vino instead of water, too. LOL

OK, SS, I've been here long enough, I feel it is safe to tell you: When I first came on WS, I saw your pic of Yuri and thought "Now why does she have a pic of one of the 3 Stooges in her sig? And why is she always asking "What Would Your Mother Do?"
:crazy::crazy:

Get well soon, Yuri. We all love you :blowkiss:

p.s. don't eat any brownies from Casey!

I didn't know about his accident. I wish him the very best. Will we see a perp walk with him on crutches? I doubt he'd miss THIS perp walk. :D

Keep up the fantastic work..I applaud all of you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back