TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge giving jury instructions about events yesterday.

Jury to make decision based on evidence in this case.

I don't recall even what the specific slide being shown when Manning fainted... it was all frankly pretty vile and repugnant.

:parrot:

Only sperm in Channon was Davidson's.

Pants had dna in crotch of pants.

TK, laying out hypotheticals on how dna ended up on crotch of pants.

If Davidson's dna not on panties, indicates that panties were not put on before the pants. ME says obviously she was not wearing panties.

ME, the only thing certain is that panties not on her after that event. Other dna found could have been left weeks before. No evidence that the other dna had anything to do with rape incident.

The doctor was explaining the bruises found on Channon's body, specifically the bruises to her arms where someone grabbed her hard enough to leave bruising on the arms and the bruises on her shins and front lower legs. Ms. Manning passed out at this point. They weren't speaking about anything related to any photos that were shown on the screen. They were talking about the bruises.

It was stated today that Ms. Manning said that the whole testimony had gotten to her, not one specific photo.

Talking decomp skin slippage. Indicates she had died sometime monday. Couldn't narrow down what time Monday.

Objection, attorneys at bench.

Thanks jayde... btw what was the date crimes were discovered? (When house was kept so warm)

:parrot:

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

TK showing Channon didn't redress a/f sex but D forced her to put on jeans a/f rape perhaps when Daphne arrived

Genius - TK is turning mystery DNA on panties on its head

TOD-Sunday noon to Monday afternoon. Without witnesses can't be certain. Too many variables.

Someone asked yesterday if anyone got the full information regarding the toxicology reports. I went back and listened and this is what the ME stated:
Chris Newsom's Toxicology Report:
Toxins Detected:
Marijuana - 18.9 nano grams per litre (seen in occassional users)
Alcohol - .01 gram percent
Amphetamines - .16 micrograms per litre
All others were negative

Channon Christian's Toxicology Report:
Toxins Detected:
Alcohol - .01 gram percent (trace amounts)
All others were negative

Could have taken as long as half hour. for Channon to die. Could not tell if she was consious or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288