Players Myspace & FB discussion

Ath......thank you! I have never saw that Video...lol at Misty Crumlin....that is what the news guy called her in the clip...K I will get on topic now.

Looks like Joe's Momma uses Myspace quit a bit ....she logged in a few weeks ago. Wonder if she has seen the byline or whatever you call those things on her son's page...."if you don't remember it, it didn't happen"

Tina Overstreet:

Here is a media clip that has an interview with Joe Overstreet's mother, Tina Overstreet:

http://www.wsmv.com/video/23141651/index.html

Here is a link to her myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/441759917

If you go into the photo albums, there are many photos of Flora Hollars, and also Lisa Croslin and also Joe Overstreet.

wonder how B fits in thought he was Joe brother that there was another brother too so B another cousin or they just have different moms not that it really matters i suppose but this mom only claiming 3 children

Atherella put a media link there so we can see that her MS is allowed since she is now a named player.

Please do not discuss unnamed players unless they have spoken to the media and that can be proven with a link. Also, we do not allow images to be pasted here.

Keep discussions zeroed in on how their information relates to Haleigh ONLY!

Yes, she is.
didnt someone in a medical type uniorm drop a note off at a courthouse?(one of her friends or something ?maybe) and dont nurses have access to pain meds ?

Thanks for that article. I just read it, & it makes sense to me. I guess once high school kids were allowed in, Facebook seemed more 'sopuisticated'. But it does make me mad that the military banned myspace. I wonder if the soldiers start using FB, if they'll then ban them from using that.

Off topic, but concerning MS and the military. My nephew is in the navy and they were stationed on an aircraft carrier (would not be stateside for 6 months), One of his fellow sailers logged on to his wifes MS page and realized that she was cheating on him. Later that night, he killed himself. I guess MS could be a good morale booster, but it can also be very harmful.

need to borrow someone's memory

Way back in the beginning Joe had a posting on his myspace from a friend. I seem to recall it was in regards to Haleigh missing. It went something like "just go back and explain" or something like that - anybody got a copy or remember this?

need to borrow someone's memory

Way back in the beginning Joe had a posting on his myspace from a friend. I seem to recall it was in regards to Haleigh missing. It went something like "just go back and explain" or something like that - anybody got a copy or remember this?

No screen shot but I remember it clear as a bell. It said He needed to go back to Florida and clear his name. Never happened. He said he was on probation and could not leave the state of Tennessee

We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Thanks! :)

bump.............

Okay let me try this again without violating the rules :innocent:

Forget it, I can't. LOL Sorry guys and mods. I will just leave the myspace postings to the professionals. LOL :couch:

Thanks for the patience with me grandma!!

Chelsea's mood yesterday was changed to "torn in pieces".

N/M: Chelsea's mood has been that way for a little while at least. I was looking at the last log in date and thinking that went with it.

Off topic, but concerning MS and the military. My nephew is in the navy and they were stationed on an aircraft carrier (would not be stateside for 6 months), One of his fellow sailers logged on to his wifes MS page and realized that she was cheating on him. Later that night, he killed himself. I guess MS could be a good morale booster, but it can also be very harmful.

I was until recently a 23 yr navy wife, it is MOO that the reason MS was banned was due to security reasons. Makes sense considering that MS is riddled with viruses. The servers were always having problems due to the downloads from the various sites sailors were visiting, hence the ban. This was a small concession considering the email access alone was a thousand times better to communicate than the old snailmail. Also, the reasons you site are, IMO, contributing factors.

I just looked at one of the links above to a page of "young Overstreets" and there is something I find strange...but its one of those "Do you like me?" ads, like for people who are looking for someone to hook up with...and Hayleighs picture is in it. There is two of them. I find this in bad taste....a little missing possibly murdered, possibly molested girl, and someone puts her image in a dating ad? What is up with this? Am I just being overly sensitive, or is this in bad taste?

I just looked at one of the links above to a page of "young Overstreets" and there is something I find strange...but its one of those "Do you like me?" ads, like for people who are looking for someone to hook up with...and Hayleighs picture is in it. There is two of them. I find this in bad taste....a little missing possibly murdered, possibly molested girl, and someone puts her image in a dating ad? What is up with this? Am I just being overly sensitive, or is this in bad taste?

Hi Seeker. We had found this pic. a long time ago and discussed it. Yes I agree it was in bad taste but perhaps it was the players way of getting Haleigh's picture out there :waitasec:? I do wish it would be taken down.

OK I thought that was lindsy's myspace. If the KO has not been named in the media we have to take that link out please. Grandma and her daughter Tina have made media statements. The other links have to go except for Jo. Cousin B and K have never been named in mainstream media. If I am wrong someone please provide a link.

Sorry. I misunderstood what was being posted and thought the MS was Lindsy's.. And no links to the girl that drove Jo to FLA she has never been named as a player please.

Fix these links please. Thanks. I'm sorry we have to protect the privacy unless they are a named player.

Pictures of Minors are not allowed. If there are pictures of minors in these accounts don't link. t Do you know me link should be removed. Please peeps.

OK I thought that was lindsy's myspace. If the KO has not been named in the media we have to take that link out please. Grandma and her daughter Tina have made media statements. The other links have to go except for Jo. Cousin B and K have never been named in mainstream media. If I am wrong someone please provide a link.

Sorry. I misunderstood what was being posted and thought the MS was Lindsy's.. And no links to the girl that drove Jo to FLA she has never been named as a player please.

Fix these links please. Thanks. I'm sorry we have to protect the privacy unless they are a named player.

Pictures of Minors are not allowed. If there are pictures of minors in these accounts don't link. t Do you know me link should be removed. Please peeps.

Yikes! Sorry to create so much chaos Grandmaj! These people aren't minors but no KO hasn't been named that I know of. The other one is Joe's mom who has spoken out to the media. I'm really sorry.

It's OK just edit I never looked at the links. KNOWN Players only. No relatives no friends and no pics of minors. Thanks........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back