Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I did not realize there was a Busch Gardens in VA.

Do y'all think maybe he's using that as his alibi. "I was at Busch Gardens over the weekend and got home Monday evening."

That would explain if he was not at work on Monday. Maybe he used a vacation day on Monday.
Or, at least, maybe that's what he wants LE to think.

ETA: If this is the case, who was the second ticket for? His alibi?

Mapquest says Busch Gardens is about 40 minutes from Newport News.

If that's the case, I'm sure he will be on cameras at Busch Gardens right?
Most of the theme parks have scanner bars on passes, so Busch Gardens would know what time those passes were used on what days.

JMO

The digital voice recorders are bothering me too.
My original thought was they were being used for threats. But, maybe to record conversations for evidence for family court??? IDK

But, one thing is for sure, LE thought they were linked to what happened because they took them.

Something else that's bothering me...the Busch Gardens 2 day passes. What on Earth would those have to do with this????

Any ideas?
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Maybe his alibi was he was at Busch Gardens that day? Those videos on his myspace were taken there, btw.

Maybe his alibi was he was at Busch Gardens that day? Those videos on his myspace were taken there, btw.

Yeah, that's kinda what popped in my head too.

I have not watched the videos.

screen cap from one of the vids:

vsbye2-1.jpg

So I have no idea why they'd take the passes, unless it has something to do with the videos.

Maybe he delivers to the park? Or was in Williamsburg that day (or over the weekend)? And purchased the passes while there? Or his purchase of the passes have something to do with his alibi?

I'm just reaching here lol.

I wish the reporters would all get on the same page.

Of the two articles I've seen posted from today, one said the receipt from Walmart was from Ohio and the other said Mi.

Confusing. OTOH, it really doesn't matter which one is correct. Both are dam*ing.

JMHO
fran

Park was closed on 4/26. I forgot about that; it doesn't open up for all week until after Memorial Day.

http://www.buschgardens.com/Bgw/Plan/Calendar.aspx

He's not the brightest bulb in the bunch, I wonder if he knew that???
I guess he would have checked that before trying to use it as an alibi.

Or maybe he said he was there late Sunday night, and stayed in Williamsburg and then drove home the next day.

IDK.

ETA: the park closed at 8:00 pm that Sunday night.

Ok thanks. Then I'm back to my previous question I guess. I don't see someone moving to another state for a job as a local food delivery driver. So I wonder if *whatever* that position was, it fell through or he was fired/laid off?

You can work for a trucking company and transfer to another state, yet still be with the same company. Local truck driving jobs are usually called dedicated runs. They are hard to get, they pay well and you are home daily.

You can work for a trucking company and transfer to another state, yet still be with the same company. Local truck driving jobs are usually called dedicated runs. They are hard to get, they pay well and you are home daily.

The food delivery services are usually local. Do you happen to know when that aired or how to find the transcript so I can see exactly what she said?

Wouldn't LE get a warrant for the phone company servicing cell phone and land line? Maybe the cell wasn't available.

The probably cause on the warrant is - abduction/possible abduction - not sure why they didn't take imprint of tire treads to see if there would be a match to the tread print in MI. moo

Maybe once it turns into a homicide investigation - they will get a more expansive warrant. moo

How do you know the date on the Walmart receipt? TIA

bbm

Michigan State Police said investigators also found a receipt from a Walmart in Ohio inside Douglas Harrie Stewart’s Dodge Ram for a tarp, gloves, shovel and hat purchased April 25, a day before 32-year-old Venus Stewart went missing.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2010/05/post_50.html

The food delivery services are usually local. Do you happen to know when that aired or how to find the transcript so I can see exactly what she said?

T. MCCOMB: He`s a truck driver. He has to be pretty much on schedule or they want to know where he`s at.

GRACE: Unless he has somebody else makes those deliveries for him.

T. MCCOMB: Possibly.

GRACE: Do you know -- was he working the day your daughter went missing?

T. MCCOMB: No, I don`t know that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/07/ng.01.html

He's not the brightest bulb in the bunch, I wonder if he knew that???
I guess he would have checked that before trying to use it as an alibi.

Or maybe he said he was there late Sunday night, and stayed in Williamsburg and then drove home the next day.

IDK.

ETA: the park closed at 8:00 pm that Sunday night.

Seems to me that of all places he would want to leave some evidence of where he had been, it would be here (Bushe Gardens). No mention of receipts, food, or a momento found in his car(s).jm0

I've been trying to figure out how a call could be made to his kids in MI and made to look like it was from his place in VA while on the road or actually in Michigan. Any ideas anyone?

About Busch Gardens. Here where I live, they've been advertising season passes to Six Flags. Could be if this is the time of year that season passes start selling, particularly if there's an early bird discount, that he might have picked up Busch Gardens passes for his children recently.

Just a quick thought after yet another Six Flags commercial just aired...

Busch Gardens also has a Fun Card for VA residents, which means that you can pay to visit the park one time and use that for the whole summer - sort of a season pass. But it expires end of August/first of September. I also wanted to point out that Anhesier (sp) Busch has a factory next door to the park, you can actually do a tour as part of your park admission. So he could haul from there. My ex was a truck driver for 10+ years and had to pick up from there many times.

Seems to me that of all places he would want to leave some evidence of where he had been, it would be here (Bushe Gardens). No mention of receipts, food, or a momento found in his car(s).jm0

I've been trying to figure out how a call could be made to his kids in MI and made to look like it was from his place in VA while on the road or actually in Michigan. Any ideas anyone?
Could it be as simple as recording background sounds so it seems that he's where he's not when he makes the call?

Okay, I had wondered where the news outlets were getting Ohio from for the Walmart receipt. This may already have been posted but I'm just catching it.

Here is LE confirming the receipt date and Ohio location, as well as possible blood inside the truck.

Lt. Mike Risko of Michigan State Police said no arrest has been made but that investigators searched Stewart's property for clues to his wife's disappearance.

Risko said the search of Stewart's truck turned up "what may be blood on the inside of the truck." He said the substance is being analyzed by a crime lab. Risko said investigators also found a receipt from a Walmart in Ohio for items including a tarp, a shovel, gloves and a hat. The receipt is dated April 25, the day before his wife disappeared.

10:20 a.m. EDT, May 11, 2010

http://www.dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-missing-michigan-woman-0511-20100511,0,618410.story

Notice the date....I found this in Newport News Clerk of courts. (this remain open, what ever it is) names DS and VS.

Case Number: *****0609P-**

Filed Type Party Judge Book Page Remarks
03/30/10 (INIT ) Not in Translation Table PLT DP DIV :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads