2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

What is so hard about opening a dryer door? They were in there for hours--you don't think they'd get curious about what was in the dryer?
An intruder would have far to much occupying his mind to allow time for idle curiosity.

No, just kidnappers looking for a blanket to conceal a small child. Duh.
kidnapppers bring their own supplies with them.they don't count on happening to find one in a dryer in a dark basement,in a house they are not familiar with.

kidnapppers bring their own supplies with them.they don't count on happening to find one in a dryer in a dark basement,in a house they are not familiar with.

Just the important ones, like cord and tape. Pens, paper, blankets can be expected in every house. Thats why you can't find any evidence of ownership of cord or tape.

Just the important ones, like cord and tape. Pens, paper, blankets can be expected in every house. Thats why you can't find any evidence of ownership of cord or tape.

Uh...yeah, they did find evidence of cord and tape--on the body of a six year old.

The duct tape had Patsy's clothing fibers on it, as well. Patsy's paintbrush was tied into the cord, along with fibers from her clothes and JonBenet's hair.

If you can't think of a way a Ramsey might have gotten a small roll of cord and duct tape out of the house in the 8 or so hours they were in the house alone or when they left it without being searched, you're way in over your head with this case.

For instance, just where did John Ramsey go when he decided to "walk" at the Fernie's that night into their neighborhood, without LE? Gosh, he sure wasn't concerned about that foreign faction then, was he?

Thank goodness they were very tidy kidnappers! Not many kidnappers would take the time to borrow a pen and pad to write a ransom note, put the cap back on the pen and put it right back where it came from. Plus, they very nicely returned the tablet to the hall table. And let's not forget that after they removed the grate from the basement window and climbed in, they thoughtfully replaced the grate to it's original position. Feeding JBR some of her favorite pineapple was so very sweet of them to do before they took her to the basement. They must have simply forgotten to put the pineapple bowl and tea glass in the dishwasher. Yes, tidy they were indeed, taking the precious time to wipe JBR off, change her underwear and redress her. What caring kidnappers they must have been to search for a blanket to carefully wrap JBR in when they left her. I could go on and on, but its making me too sick to my stomach as I write this, thinking that some people think this all really happened.

Oh Lordie! LOL - I have finally reached a place where I can Laugh at Team Ramsey All Thanks to HoldontoyourHat! If that's all that you are reduced to come up with to Spin, it's only more proof that the posters that support JonBenet have done a Fantastic Job of knocking away myths from people that Enable the Ramseys!

According to your former Leader...your Intruder was too busy holding on to something other than his hat or dryer door, try that Velvet Glove on for Size, Buddy :sick:

Q8 ~
RR

Thank goodness they were very tidy kidnappers! Not many kidnappers would take the time to borrow a pen and pad to write a ransom note, put the cap back on the pen and put it right back where it came from. Plus, they very nicely returned the tablet to the hall table. And let's not forget that after they removed the grate from the basement window and climbed in, they thoughtfully replaced the grate to it's original position. Feeding JBR some of her favorite pineapple was so very sweet of them to do before they took her to the basement. They must have simply forgotten to put the pineapple bowl and tea glass in the dishwasher. Yes, tidy they were indeed, taking the precious time to wipe JBR off, change her underwear and redress her. What caring kidnappers they must have been to search for a blanket to carefully wrap JBR in when they left her. I could go on and on, but its making me too sick to my stomach as I write this, thinking that some people think this all really happened.

its always nice how RDI chooses to characterize these events as if its all factually known, put it in some ridiculous context, and then blame IDI as if we came up with it. Thats just too funny.

You're making yourself sick with YOUR OWN characterization, not mine, based on what you think you know but really don't. This is true because your sources are hearsay: the tabloids and books written clearly before all the facts were in.

I'm told by several not over-the-edge RDI that the DNA "could" belong to an intruder. DNA is very important evidence in any crime, therefore the opinions you cling to so much are largely obsolete because they were formed before important evidence was known.

the DNA may be a very important clue but i would be more swayed by just the DNA alone if it was either a seamen,blood or saliva sample than touch .
If i understand correctly the origanal samples had to be manipulated using modern technics to get a vaiable number of markers i would love to see an offical list of chain of evidence on the long johns.
if the DNA at the time had been taken and had a full profile i would believe that someone other than a ramsey was the main person involved but there are just to much unanswered problems with the DNA for it to be the be all and end all.

It's hard to believe, but it's so common. Other reasons the mother blames the child are: its easier to put the blame on a defenseless child because blaming the PERV means having to deal with the fact that you're married to a him and what to do about that; if it's an older sibling--the highest percentage of child molesters, believing the victim is at least part of the problem gives the older child a chance to be redeemed; if it's the victim's fault, the parent thinks it is a behavior issue which only requires parental discipline and nothing more, because bringing LE into it means extreme shame and possibly breaking up the family, not easy under any circumstances; if the PERV is the breadwinner, it's even more difficult because losing financial support can be devastating, as well.

But the hardest to fathom is when the mother gets jealous of her own daughter, who is the victim. Makes you want to puke to think about it.

another scenario is utter and complete denial, the child is lying, making it all up. Perhaps that's why Patsy kept taking her to the pediatrician. If the doctor didn't say so, it was more conformation that it never happened. Maybe she discovered the truth and became enraged. or maybe not...just guessing.

No, just kidnappers looking for a blanket to conceal a small child. Duh.

I would think the suitcase would have been perfect. But, let's face it. It was NEVER a kidnapping! It was never an intruder bent on molesting her either.

It was about COVERING UP a murder that night.

Why exit out the basement window? lol Coulda walked right out any door. It's not like the murderer wasn't comfortable in the house, didn't already spend time in the kitchen, JonBenet's room and going up and down the steps. Seems ridiculous not to exit out the door.

Unless of course the killer never left.

Unless they were looking for stuff. Like paintbrushes, pen, paper, clothes, blanket, and so on.

But yet remembered gloves and apparently full cleanroom jumpsuit....yet forgot the target, JonBenet.

its always nice how RDI chooses to characterize these events as if its all factually known, put it in some ridiculous context, and then blame IDI as if we came up with it. Thats just too funny.

You're making yourself sick with YOUR OWN characterization, not mine, based on what you think you know but really don't. This is true because your sources are hearsay: the tabloids and books written clearly before all the facts were in.

I'm told by several not over-the-edge RDI that the DNA "could" belong to an intruder. DNA is very important evidence in any crime, therefore the opinions you cling to so much are largely obsolete because they were formed before important evidence was known.

Then test the rope and paintbrush handle. I've always said, if they don't find Ramsey DNA on it and they do find matching "intruder" DNA I'll shut up forever.

What is so hard about opening a dryer door? They were in there for hours--you don't think they'd get curious about what was in the dryer?

I'm gonna take this bait and run with this one. No, I don't think that if IDI and there was some intruder in the house, he would have an overwhelming urge to investigate the contents of the Ramsey's dryer. I can't come up with a reason why a burglar, rapist, murderer, child molester would feel compelled to examine his victims' laundry. People don't wash blankets everyday. There was a far greater chance of finding a bunch of socks or blue jeans in there than his victim's favorite blanket. If he wanted a blanket and because he was so comfortable strolling about the Ramsey home, eating pineapple, writing ransom notes, going up and down staircases, he could have simply gotten one from the bedroom upstairs.

As an aside, because I think the likelihood of a burglar's checking my dryer, I have actually hidden valuables in amongst a dried load of towels in my dryer when I went away for a long weekend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back