GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyers previous thread:

Perhaps they found the remains of a body organ ie a heart for example ?? I'm sure ive said this before ??

I thought L/E may have found 'something' which made them take this so seriously from the outset......but not this!

Well i'm only saying because the the family & bf seemed very much as though they had given up all hope of her coming home alive from the outset, which makes me wonder if whatever was seen/found at the flat was something she couldnt live without ?? I'm only summising, but if they found something like that, your definitely dead & theres no-way the LE would scare the hell out of everybody by going into such detail. However one thing is for sure here - a murderer is on the loose & theyve got to be caught.

Remember the DCI's word "these are sick & twisted people we are dealing with here..." all that is missing from that sentence is "not any ordinary murderer."

Just to clarify folks...from the previous thread I said re the dogs..

Originally Posted by saggymoon
I think Mr Zhivago was exagerrating, I know from the Madeleine McCann case that 2 of the worlds top dogs were brought in, and the fee for their use was in the region of 400-500£ a day (and that was for 2 dogs, perhaps it would be less if just one was used)

And the best said about the results there the better. (Robin Hood)

The above should have read..

And the LEAST said about that the better.

Don't want to diss the dogs lol.

Also on the previous thread posters were wondering about the police having not described the 4 x 4 seen in the area. The police said they had reasons for not giving out further descriptions, I have a theory re. this..

I THINK they want to allow witnesses to describe the vehicle themselves without the police leading them because when this goes to court (and I think it will) the person involved will try to get their brief to discount the evidence due to witnesses being 'led' by the police.
A little story for you, years ago I would meet a few aquaintences for dog walking so to speak. We would meet in a pub car park next to a golf course and while the dogs went on the park we all would have a beer. Sometimes if it were raining or cold we would sit in the back 'hatch' of one of the chaps cars. My car was a Nissan and when the boot hatch was lifted there was a panel where ones legs would go so you couldn't sit properly, it was too uncomfortable. However the Volvo estate my mate had was flush to the floor of the car, you could sit and dangle your legs out, a very comfortable seat.
Anything in the boot could be rolled out without lifting it up over the 'ledge' if you understand.
Just my observations re the 4 x4, could mean nothing.

"Perhaps they found the remains of a body organ ie a heart for example ?? I'm sure ive said this before ?? "
Sorry Destroyer but no quote button

I don't know if this is meant as 'tongue in cheek' joke kind of thing, some kind of blood or guts left on show.
Surely if this were so, GR would have spotted it immediately and rung police. However, if he was the guilty party he certainly wouldn't have left it there for parents to discover.

I feel this was impulsive murder not pre-meditated so no time for any kind of 'surgery' on body.
I definitely agree about parents not expecting their daughter to be found alive on that first press conference or whatever it's called. They didn't seem to have any hope for her return...so very possible something was found in flat -but what??

Couldn't GR have eaten the pizza - he wouldn't have had any idea it was going to be an important clue. Box would have gone into rubbish bin which I believe was collected next day?

"Couldn't GR have eaten the pizza - he wouldn't have had any idea it was going to be an important clue. Box would have gone into rubbish bin which I believe was collected next day?

G.R knows full well the Police are looking for the pizza, if he is innocent, which i'm sure as can be he is, then there is no reason for him not to say he'd eaten it, or thrown it away. I'd be too worried sick to eat anything if my girl was missing no matter how hungry I was.

Unless the pizza was eaten before the murder, and unless the murderer is a really cold and heartless individual, then I doubt very much they've eaten it too after the murder. Infact i'd go as far as to say, if it was a close acquintance, and the murder was not intended (heat of the moment thing) I doubt they'll be eating very much, or sleeping at all.

They must be going through a living hell.
Just waiting for that inevitable knock at the door from the Police. :cop: :panic:

Yes I was going to say must have been eaten before murder for the very reason imo it being an impulsive act and only a cold-bloodied run of the mill killer would have the stomach for it after.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-friend-hits-secret-lover-speculation.html

"But when she woke three days later to a phone message from the police, Miss Scott ‘panicked’ and instinctively called Miss Yeates’s phone."

I'm not sure if this means RS spoke to police before or after ringing Jo's phone. GR was on the end of the line! This has been mentioned before - why would her phone still be in the hands of boyfriend when it should be with police?

If she did ring Jo's phone before getting back to police this is same as GR ringing parents before police. Is this normal? Just asking as not sure what I would do in same postion.

Yes I was going to say must have been eaten before murder for the very reason imo it being an impulsive act and only a cold-bloodied run of the mill killer would have the stomach for it after.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-friend-hits-secret-lover-speculation.html

"But when she woke three days later to a phone message from the police, Miss Scott ‘panicked’ and instinctively called Miss Yeates’s phone."

I'm not sure if this means RS spoke to police before or after ringing Jo's phone. GR was on the end of the line! This has been mentioned before - why would her phone still be in the hands of boyfriend when it should be with police?

If she did ring Jo's phone before getting back to police this is same as GR ringing parents before police. Is this normal? Just asking as not sure what I would do in same postion.

Just out of curiousity, and without having to trawl through masses of old posts/news articles.
How does Rebecca account for her movements that weekend?

Where does she state she is on the Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday?

Surely her last mobile call was traced to a signal well away from Bristol. I do trust the Police have checked this out?

I've never given any thought that her friend could be involved before. I've totally dismissed the idea she might have been jealous of Greg being in Jo's life as pure nonsense. A woman murderer always seems harder to accept. It's not till I've watched the video that doubts creep in. One thought I have is why the video now?
The Police do use this tactic to flush out a perp. If anyone hasn't watched the video, I recommend they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5Kt94oXos

The things that stand out in my mind particlarly are her statements at 04.27
she says ''obviously the news was on constantly'' to me her tone of voice when she says that is like.... it would drive a killer insane and rack them with guilt. They'd want it all to go away, not to be in every paper, and every news programme.

Then she says ''And then when her body was found'' the interviewer asks her ''is that how you found out'' Rebeacca for the first time only in the interview raises her voice, and is very quick to emphasise Yeah yeah through the telly, then her head goes down and a look of sickness in the stomach comes over her face. The way she is so quick and forceful about how she found out Jo was dead, that really stands out, her voice is very monotone up to that point. She shakes her head no at this point, a shake of the head like when you wish something would just go away and stop because it's agitating you.

To me that very much looks like a guilt ridden reaction.

*Interesting point to note when she says she's hardly slept since*
Not saying it is her, Just my musings, and a few points to consider.
Like I've said before 'Expect the unexpected' with this one.

According to Sky News it seems she did ring Gregg first.

"The next phone call I got was around 4am on Monday December 20, it was a missed call from the police.

I instantly knew something was wrong so I called Jo's phone and Greg answered telling me what had happened. We all knew something was wrong but were in denial about the situation."

Thanks for video Phillb
I believe RS lives in Hampshire but have no idea where she was during that phone call. I haven't read anything re this.
I didn't get very good sound during RS video but her facial expressions said quite a bit. And again as someone remarked before about boyfriend's hat hiding his face so here we have RS's hair doing same thing more or less.
Could they be in collusion? :innocent:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/briefing/joanna_yeates/news/ few links here to refresh memories.

BTW Could anyone tell me how to get to Thread 5 straight away rather than trawling all through previous numbers? Thanks

Add thread five to your favourite bookmarks gloriana (at the top of your toolbar) :)

If there are two perps involved they must be very sure of each other

Hi everyone.

I have read your threads almost a week now, so I am quite familiar with your views.
Because this case has a huge reflection in media, it also gives a rise to much speculation.
To be honest, I dont belive GR nor RS are related to this case. They are just ordinary people who have lost the loved one and probably they dont know how to cope with media or the attention people are giving. I cant imagine myself speaking about a loss of a friend in normal way without hiding my face..its my personal sorrow and it makes vulnerable to show it to the whole world.
By the way..couple of days ago somebody posted Lorps twitter account, but cant find it right now. Remember I found there quite interesting post that might need to be analyzed.
Please, could somebody post that site again?

From thread 4, by Malaconotus

---
"The window cleaner's comments are in a thread titled 44 Canynge Road on the Facebook discussion page. He speaks highly of all the residents. And he also confirms the exact layout."
---

I bet if anyone decides to break in and rob the house, they're going to be really grateful! Talk about irresponsible online behaviour.

he video of RS is compelling in my mind. I do not believe she was in collusion with Greg but I do feel she could have a very good motive .

If there are two perps involved they must be very sure of each other

I agree strongly. This, and the lack of clues leads me to believe there was likely only one perp.

And, to my mind, Jo's best friend had nothing to do with the murder. I think she was distressed and upset about the way Jo disappeared and was found murdered. She was probably trying hard to hold it together and not cry for the video. I cried watching it, as I did watching her parents, and the news about Jo. Yes, my eye is near my bladder, as they say. But if I tried to hold it together, I'd probably come across like Jo's best friend. JMO

I don't think Gregs involved at all. Infact i think he's actually the second victim in all this. Loosing a loved one, and now with all the figers of blame, and suspicion on him for added insult.

Never say never, but my thoughts are he's innocent.

I notice some of you have noticed we sometimes have quite a few guests reading. I often read without signing in and sign in just when I want to post.

We do, however, seem to have other people reading who post on different forums. I tried to get to our thread the quick way, so I typed "Websleuths Joanna Yeates" into the search engine. And this is what I got, among other things: a thread from a different forum where someone said we were way out of line. Of course I had a look.

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/threads/340337-Jo-Yeates-body-found-in-Failand-Bristol/page20

Just in case anyone was wondering about guests.

definitely don't agree. i think rebecca was trying to hold it all together in order not to break down, note how she bites her lips constantly.
she will now have emerged as part of police plan.
just think how you would feel if you were to have to talk on national/international tv about your best friend. especially since she was the penultimate person contacted by jo....

same with boyfriend.
imagine how responsible you would feel...going away to see twins and enjoying a fun activity...skiing...whilst your girlfriend murdered...
also, how could you hold yourself up to parents , knowing that without your actions it is likely that their beloved daughter would still be alive.
you would have a huge rush of emotions...guilt at not having acted earlier,guilt at exposing jo to an ugly untimely death, death of all your hopes and plans for the future as well as huge natural grief at the one you loved being so destroyed in this way..
plus, people on websites slating you as a murderer....
i appeared on local television last year about an appeal to developers against building in a local beauty spot. because money involved...local councillors... and i was horrified to be met with critical,scathing comments online.
i now realise that is how the web is used destructively...and, believe me, it hurts, whatever you say to yourself...

I don't think Gregs involved at all. Infact i think he's actually the second victim in all this. Loosing a loved one, and now with all the figers of blame, and suspicion on him for added insult.

Never say never, but my thoughts are he's innocent.

I am inclined to agree. I believe it is standard procedure for the police to look at the family and spouse as suspects, which is sensible. It is even more standard procedure for the public to attack said people and cause a lot of unnecessary pain on top of what they are already suffering.

Given what we have been told, the boyfriend is innocent and has a genuine alibi.

I notice some of you have noticed we sometimes have quite a few guests reading. I often read without signing in and sign in just when I want to post.

We do, however, seem to have other people reading who post on different forums. I tried to get to our thread the quick way, so I typed "Websleuths Joanna Yeates" into the search engine. And this is what I got, among other things: a thread from a different forum where someone said we were way out of line. Of course I had a look.

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/threads/340337-Jo-Yeates-body-found-in-Failand-Bristol/page20

Just in case anyone was wondering about guests.

Good link!
One of thier own posters retorts to his quote.
i've not looked at that site, but people are doing plenty of baseless speculation on here too and then slagging others off for doing it with more imagination than them. facepalm indeed,

Pot calling kettle black methinks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members