2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love his accent but he takes to long so I agree.

I'm still wondering what purpose he serves. I have never understood why he played backup to JB instead of the other way around. Is KC so blinded by her crush on JB that she can't see him floundering really badly?

But you could put it in different terms and say she has loyalty.

Guess so. At this point, I can't even venture a guess. If HHJP himself tried to get himself excused on some wacky medical leave thing, it wouldn't surprise me. ;)

HHJP: Hi, Stan. Do you think if I tell everyone I have Ebola virus, I can get out of this thing?

Stan: It's worth a shot, Buddy.

:floorlaugh:

Many a true word spoken in jest, as they say. Interesting you would speculate thus, because at one point after the short-lived Day 23 had concluded, I suddenly found myself wondering about the judge's health and the impact upon it of this trial - then from there, I wondered what would result if anything untoward should happen to the judge

I would like some lox, onions, and sliced tomatoes with my bagel and cream cheese, please.

I'm still wondering what purpose he serves. I have never understood why he played backup to JB instead of the other way around. Is KC so blinded by her crush on JB that she can't see him floundering really badly?

I've never understood that either. For all his obnoxiousness and momentary lapses of reason, CM is still a pretty good attorney.

What's the lady attorney like? Any good? How come we never see HER up there? She CAN'T possibly be worse than Baez.

Many a true word spoken in jest, as they say. Interesting you would speculate thus, because at one point after the short-lived Day 23 had concluded, I suddenly found myself wondering about the judge's health and the impact upon it of this trial - then from there, I wondered what would result if anything untoward should happen to the judge

Does he have health issues for real?

Good Morning, I hope they can stay on schedule today. I so need to slip in a mani/pedi during lunch recess. I cant have my DH thinking the trial has me obsessed.

I've never understood that either. For all his obnoxiousness and momentary lapses of reason, CM is still a pretty good attorney.

What's the lady attorney like? Any good? How come we never see HER up there? She CAN'T possibly be worse than Baez.

I thought D.Simms (the lady attorney) was supposedly on the team due to her forensics area of specialty. I expected to see her doing the majority of the questioning to those types of witnesses. Guess I was mistaken.

if you want company, we have a lovely thread in the jury room for support while we're losing! it was a busier thread before trial started but some of us are still going :D

O/T Thank you... I need all the support I can Get... Almost threw my scale out the bathroom window this morning... LOL :banghead:

On Topic: ICA sure looked worried when she read those papers JB threw on the table during that last break...

Good morning all! Happy first day of summer!

I'm having trouble adjusting my schedule to the 8:30 start time. Have to hustle to get the stuff done that makes it look like I've done something all day:floorlaugh:.

<Snipped> I find if you move a couple of pieces of furniture around, it will appear you have been very busy all day. HTH :innocent:

Does he have health issues for real?

Hope not, or if so, then hope it's nothing to be concerned about. Somewhere, I read he suffers from hypertension, but I don't know if that's correct. Restraint in face of deliberate and sustained provocation doesn't come without cost, though, even for those in perfect health

:) Good Morning Everyone,

I will be skipping the lovely breakfasts that have been provided because my stomach is still in "knots" from yesterday.

I am soooooooooo tired of the "shenanigans" of the DT and Company ...

Justice for Caylee !

Good morning, Caylee suppporters. :seeya: I can hardly wait to see what twists and turns are in store for us today.

It really is odd. I was reading the deposition of Tony Lazzarro's roommate the other day, and a little while into it, CM says something like, "I can't take this anymore," and leaves the room. He also hadn't asked any questions or participated in any way. Wonder why he was there in the first place.

Good morning all! Links in my siggy and I am so thankful to be able to spend this day with you guys~ :)

I would like some lox, onions, and sliced tomatoes with my bagel and cream cheese, please.

We speak the same language...that is what you call good eatin'!
locksbagels.jpg

Looks like someone threw some avocado in there...that's overkill, I think.
Oh well...different strokes for different folks :D
Anyone else care for a nosh??

Good morning all! Links in my siggy and I am so thankful to be able to spend this day with you guys~ :)

Let's not put the cart before the horse, Honey. We might all end up being dismissed before 9 am. ;)

I'm with you, Goldfish. I only have 10 lbs. to go. Maybe we of the dieting persuasion should demand our rights to fruit in the morning. ;)

I have watermelon, Kat. I'll eat one half...you eat the other, k? :fence:

Morning my fellow sleuthers!

<Snipped> I find if you move a couple of pieces of furniture around, it will appear you have been very busy all day. HTH :innocent:

It helps to put the vacuum out in the middle of the room and leave furniture polish and cloths on a table, etc. I have a friend who did this to fool her dh all the time, lol.

Good morning everyone! Wonder what bombshells there'll be today!

Just to clear up any confusion! I didn't get a T/O. I didn't get ANY warnings. I gave myself a T/O last night because these proceedings hit so close to home that I decided to spend the evening with my DH without any mention of any court proceedings. :D It was wonderful.

O/T Thank you... I need all the support I can Get... Almost threw my scale out the bathroom window this morning... LOL :banghead:

On Topic: ICA sure looked worried when she read those papers JB threw on the table during that last break...

Have you heard about the 'hypnotically created' lap-band method ? One of the women's magazines here is featuring a story this week about a woman who attended a 4-day treatment whereby she was hypnotised into believing she'd had a lap-band emplaced. The hypnotist apparently swished bottles of scents under her nose while she was hypnotised - scents intended to create the impression of being in the operating-theatre (suppose they were whiffs of chloroform, disinfectant, blood, etc). The magazine showed before and after photographs and she looks superb now and has already floated-off quite few stones in weight thanks to the hypnosis sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle