2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late to the party but did anyone hear what NG said about Baez having a talent agent? She asked (paraphrasing) "When you get a talent agent that usually means you have a talent. And what might his talent be"? :giggle:

Showing clip of Juror 2. looks like the good looking guy that KC was said to eyeball. He does not believe KC killed Caylee. Says she could of known what happened though

I wonder how they explain all the lies and 3 years in jail. Why would she lie and sit in jail to cover for someone else.. obviously she has no problem throwing her family under the bus to save her own butt.
How would they possibly think she was taking the blame to save someone else.. like her father? Do they not see her as a narcisist/sociopath?

What about the jail videos.. "OMG .. huge wast".. did they not hear these things?

Why would you take a horrible accident and cover it up to look like a murder? l

Didn't Cindy say that Casey told her that she wasn't going to get her hair cut until she got out?

Well I know some feel the end justifies the means, but I don't agree. I watched the interview with juror 3, I believe she is a nursing student, and I found her to be thoughtful and intelligent. Her explanation for how they reached the verdicts made sense to me. And it doesn't sit well with me to hear a "Rockstar" like Nancy Grace go on national television and call the jurors idiots when they gave up almost six weeks of their lives to carry out their duty.

Well, that's Nancy's schtick. Of you are an idiot if you disagree with her. I'm more bothered especially with the fact she doesn't explain that the jury voting not guilty doesn't mean they believe the defense or that she was innocent. That's a pretty big distinction and BS pointed this out when he was on Tuesday, (after Nancy paused with the yelling)

Has Nancy covered any other cases since the trial started? She will pick a case, glomp onto it and report it night after night even when nothing is happening. Before Caylee there was Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway among others. It's great that she publicizes missing persons cases but Caylee isn't the only child to be killed by a parent, sad to say. It's not news reporting; it's true crime as entertainment. Tragedy brings ratings points. That's not all her fault as this a whole cottage industry. She is just the best example of this kind of "journalism".

Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.

Mrs Mason better put all of her valuables in a safe deposit box if she does go there.

Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.

CM and JB have to know she killed Caylee.. and has some major issues... I wonder if behind the scenes they fear her. Maybe it would have served them better if she got a lesser conviction and some jail time. That way they wouldn't personally have to deal with her.

I just can't imagine taking someone like that home to your personal life.. and what their families think of this. I mean its one thing to visit someone like this as an attorney while she is safe in jail.. but this is much different.

Who is Nate and what is he saying? Thanks! :)
Nate I think was a roommate of TL and he said when Lee came over that he warned Nate that my sister is a con artist. I could be wrong on the roommate part but I dont think so.

NG: Local LE charging CA for search?

Lorna O: yes, heard about it only when extraordinary circumstances; happens a lot in t federal system

I wonder if Casey will be released Tues to slip out unnoticed. They may have extended one day for the public so she can make her get away.

Basically it means she did not cause any additional problems, i.e tantrums, refusing to eat, caught with weapons, etc...even death row inmates manage to obtain various banned items into their cells...

Just the letters she wrote to Robin which was against jail policy. Oh, and admitted her attorneys were smuggling certain items in for her.

Baez signed with top TV agent to handle media request. William Morris Agency. JB trying to cash in. Baez says it has nothing to do with KC. I say BS
Baez becoming a star, might as well dance on Caylee's grave. :sick:

Psych on NGS:

JB seduced t jury into believing t entire family is dysfunctional. Goes against what we know about sociopathy. They r not primarily a dysfunctional family. The sociopath takes over t entire family, rules their lives. That is t sociopath, not t family.

Basically it means she did not cause any additional problems, i.e tantrums, refusing to eat, caught with weapons, etc...even death row inmates manage to obtain various banned items into their cells...

Thank you for the quick reply! I guess I shouldn't be surprised after everything I've read about what inmates can obtain.

And juror 3 is the one going around giving interviews WOW no note taking. We have somewhat of answer to the verdict outcome.
Yes, and she's very condescending. I'm sure she trampled those two who voted "guilty." A real motor mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine