Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening::maddening: I'd like to say what I "really" think about this "stay order" ... but I like it here and do not want to get banned !

MOO ...

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

no, but given it's Pipitone, I'm inclined to give it some credence - he's had a couple "inside" deals with the DT

Tony did stay right on top of everything during the trial even had that direct chat on the website while he was in the courtroom. Judge Perry just needs to come forward or issue his own statement. :twocents:

isn't this stay not new? i just watched the DOC presser and they are saying 10am tomorrow. not much of a stay regardless. edit: oh,read that wrong. so it's a stay as in it'll be after 10am? hm. wonder for how long.

Prior to the trial there were many things the PT could not use at trial for fear it would be too prejudicial.......really paid off for the DT. I don't see anything changing under JP. I so hope to be proved wrong.

I agree. I am going to be so disappointed in Judge Perry if he overturns this. I'm just not getting my hopes up.

@CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sources: hearing on Friday in #caseyanthony probation debate. She will not be there. Not required to check in with P.O., yet. -Longo
20 seconds ago

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Sources: hearing on Friday in #caseyanthony probation debate. She will not be there. Not required to check in with P.O., yet. -Longo

Judge Perry once again bows to Casey Anthony and her team..

http://www.wesh.com/r/28754600/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony won't have to report for probation by Thursday, Judge Belvin Perry ruled Wednesday afternoon.
In a news conference earlier Wednesday, a Department of Corrections spokeswoman said Casey Anthony is expected to check in before 10 a.m. on Thursday.
A source close to the case told WESH 2 News that Perry will sign a stay that will delay Anthony's return to Orange County.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28754600/detail.html#ixzz1TzcMvg6Q

I really want to believe that someone is going to do something RIGHT in this case, finally! But, I can't really believe that. This all sounds like it is about probation only and I am not sure the miscalculated time served is on the judge's mind at all. I am not even sure he is at this time aware there was an error. Has anything been mentioned that says he is aware? Casey has not served the sentence she received on the lying charges and on top of her getting away with murder all I can say is good grief, this girl really has to buy lottery tickets right now!!

I guess he "stayed" it until he can rule at the hearing.

:waitasec: Maybe I am not getting "something" here ... but if the DOC says you HAVE TO REPORT for probation -- don't you have to show up ... or else ?

I understand the "motion to quash" that was filed by JB and CM and they will get their hearing ...

But how can a judge overrule the "rules" and "guidelines" that are SOP for the probation officers and felons to follow ?

I'm telling ya ... if CFCA gets OUT of having to do probation, I will be just SICK ! :sick::sick::sick:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Here's what worries me...the SA said they did not take a position on this. Well they better or it will just be the two unusual people in court with noone saying we want probation!

I'm guessing they have to make arrangements for a place for KC to live. CA and GA may not want her at their home at this time. The stay may have been issued because KC has to have a permanent address before she can move back. It's not like she can move in anywhere and get a job. JB did say this morning they were trying to work things out. So this could be a reason. Can't blame the A's for being reluctant. jmo

I would like for HHJP to review the court video and transcripts along with the days she was given as time served for the check fraud case. It appears that what is being relied upon is whatever crap that flows from CM's mouth. In the words of the infamous JB, THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG HERE !!

I am in hopes that JP has the right numbers on Casey's sentences, and real time served, for this hearing. I am also in hopes that he is brave enough to correct the record, like he would for anyone else.

To be honest I have no hope he will. Im actually dissapoint in the way he handle this whole case and IMO he is one of the reason she got off. He was way to easy on the Dt from the begining. I heard he was very strict in his court room but I seen none of that at all the whole trial. I think the DT knew actually who they would get when they ask JS to step down. Im glad I dont live in Florida because I know I would not vote for him in next election. There has been way to much special treatment to this felon. Its sad that Florida has alot of missing cases and after this case its court system needs some major work. JMO but this case has set back the whole jury system here in the states and I think we will be seeing its fall out on other cases in the future.

And who will be in that courtroom fighting for the probation order? Ah...no one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708