Jennifer Aniston Voted Hottest Woman of All Time

tumblr_ljkmfgmf5H1qgquvwo1_r1_500.jpg

Isla Fisher... yep

I think beauty and "hotness" are in the eye of the beholder. So far all the women that ya'll have mentioned are beautiful in my eyes. I also think Lauren Bacall, Grace Kelly and Anna Nicole Smith are beautiful and hot...JMO

bacall6.jpg

G88972_b.jpg

AnnaNicoleBlack.jpg

Jennifer Aniston???? What? This is a joke right? I've seen stick figures with more curves and hot than Jennifer Aniston. Soccer mom look alike? Who on earth voted this woman hot? FGS.

Jean Harlow. Raquel Welch still looks beautiful with age.

RaquelWelchApr2010.jpg

I have never gotten the whole "Jennifer Aniston is soooooooooo hot" thing. Don't get me wrong, I think she's cute but definitely not hot or pretty. I don't think most people would give her a second glance when walking down the street if she weren't famous.

My first thought was "How much did she have to pay them" :floorlaugh: My second was "well that's gonna pizz off Angelina". I don't really care but she has a nice body not a great one and she is SO not hot. MOO, and I am a chick.

Jennifer Aniston looks like Anthony Kiedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I think she's a great actress but not sexy.

538935_5908817-brigittebardot-t103a.jpg

From Bonnie and Clyde by Serge Gainsbourg.

Jennifer Aniston? You're kidding right? I mean she's a cutie patootie but she's not sexy at least in my opinion.

She's cute, clean and the girl next door, california style.

Nawww not sexy, just cute. JMHO

I think they picked her cause she has more dimension to her character, a lot of women are "hot" , but she is funny,sweet,hot etc were as some women are just eye candy without much personality. I think that's what they are implying by their choice.

all those young Liz Taylor pics made me think of Natalie Wood

wood+1

My husband and I lol'ed when we heard this on the news. She's cute and all...but #1? Sorry...I dont see how she comes in before Marilyn Monroe or Raquel Welch...just baffles me.

Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Bridgette Bardot, Jean Harlow, names already mentioned.

Maureen O'Hara is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, imo.

Attachments

• Maureen O'Hara.jpg
    Maureen O'Hara.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 9
I'll put a good word in for Lady Diana Manners, Georgiana Cavendish, 5th Duchess of Devonshire, and Louise Brooks, too.

Just throwing some names out-
Barbara Eden
Elizabeth Montgomery
Halle Berry
Sophia Loren
Grace Kelly
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Courtney Cox
Demi Moore
Cameron Diaz
Cher
Catherine Denueve
Farrah Fawcet
Kate Hudson
Well-I'm exhausted-but the list isn't-it could go on and on....:fence:

Not only is she nowhere near the "Hottest Woman of all Time, she wasn't even the hottest woman on "Friends"!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back