ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how infrequently Justin actually says Ayla's name. It's always, "my daughter" with him. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that once in a while, but it feels so unnatural when he does it, especially several times in one sentence. It feels like he is avoiding Ayla's name entirely either on purpose or unintentionally. I very rarely say the phrase, "my daughter", unless I am speaking to someone who doesn't KNOW her name. I almost always use her name, because to me that is who she is, my beautiful, funny, kind-hearted, mischievous, little *****. She is so much more than just MY daughter. Does that make sense?

IMO

It is a fact that when Justin does say anything, it isn't anything he hasn't already said, as a matter of fact. No wonder he hides and is basically silent. There's nothing he can say that will point the finger at someone else. The fact is, it appears that something happened to Ayla, something bad, and Justin tried to hide it. Justin and fems: What did you do to her. Where is that tiny helpless little baby. It was four against one, and she couldn't have won, she wasn't even two. Justin ~ Ayla should be alive and able to celebrate being two next week. All was taken from Ayla. You just can't face the public anymore, can you. The guilt, it shows, it hovers around you and will not go away. It will not go away. We can see it. Does Ayla's cries echo through that house, does she haunt you, give you and crew nightmares. Good. It will never stop. Where is Ayla?

IMO

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional. "

Has Justin or anyone ever given an explanation for the blood that was found?

To my knowledge - No. HT has,AH has, BV has, and others have all offered speculative answers on how Ayla's blood "could" have gotten there innocently.

But I have never heard one word that could be attributed to JD explaining how his daughter's blood came to be there.

I hate how infrequently Justin actually says Ayla's name. It's always, "my daughter" with him. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that once in a while, but it feels so unnatural when he does it, especially several times in one sentence. It feels like he is avoiding Ayla's name entirely either on purpose or unintentionally. I very rarely say the phrase, "my daughter", unless I am speaking to someone who doesn't KNOW her name. I almost always use her name, because to me that is who she is, my beautiful, funny, kind-hearted, mischievous, little *****. She is so much more than just MY daughter. Does that make sense?

IMO
Yes.. JD's practice of referring to Ayla as "his daughter", and not using her name, seems to me a practice of distancing himself from her......partially because he never really bonded with her, and possibly because of his involvement in her disappearance.
JMO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...differ-on-communication-issue_2012-03-27.html

Grandma and ED get their info from the Internet and "word of mouth."

Good Lord. Now it's the job of investigators to be keeping that family in the loop.

"I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us." - Bourget

BBM: Be careful what you wish for, LE will let you know when they find something, and come with those pretty sliver bracelets......JMO, IMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.

I will never understand how the parents, grandparents, etc. of a missing child can break off contact with LE under any circumstances, other than guilt. Since when can't adults suck it up and be grown-ups, ignore the fact that they might be looked at as suspects, and carry on trying to FIND THE CHILD? The same with the Irwins...it just boggles my mind beyond all comprehension. How can they let even a half day pass without calling LE, begging for updates, anything? The Bobo family has said they call LE practically every day, even though they never hear anything encouraging, or even a very nice reply, from what I have gathered, yet they don't stop trying. Anyway, was just thinking about this and getting more and more frustrated...JMO

Respectfully snipped by me
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...differ-on-communication-issue_2012-03-27.html

"I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us." - Bourget
Well, seriously, I'm betting if something is found that Ayla's reported fathers family would know right away. ;)

http://www.pressherald.com/news/where-is-my-daughter__2012-03-29.html

DiPietro said if communication has stopped, it's because the questions he, his mother and sister ask investigators do not get answered.

"If I'm not calling them, it's for good reason," DiPietro said.

Does that mean that CR is no longer around?
Communication, if you truly care and love your daughter, JUSTIN, should never stop. I don't care if they think you did it. Your silence, along with your family, speak volumes to me.

Is the time right yet?
A million thanks!

MOO

I will never understand how the parents, grandparents, etc. of a missing child can break off contact with LE under any circumstances, other than guilt.

BBM. You said it. There is no other possible answer.

IMO

I can't believe I'm saying this... But NG said it best regarding Hailey Dunn when she said something to the effect of: there is nothing like a little coconspirator charge to make someone talk.

IMO ED and CR need to be charged with something ASAP. They need to know what it feels like to have their baby taken away. At least arrest them and hold them for SOMETHING. Put the babies in foster care while the moms are in jail. First one to tell the truth gets the best deal.
I have a feeling both will talk to save themselves and their babies.

BBM ~ I understand the frustration, truly ~ however, I don't agree with the children being thrown into foster care at all. There may be many great foster homes, but there are some not so wonderful ones. On the very off chance that either/or does not have a clue about the truth of that night except as they have relayed it to LE, I don't think traumatizing an innocent baby is fair.

I am finding it quite disturbing that in this case and the case of Baby Lisa, the public has decided, from the tidbits LE offers, that a particular person or persons are guilty, yet these 'persons of interest' (to the public) are still free and clear. I am fairly confidant that LE has done a thorough job ~ that they have covered all their bases and have followed all avenues, and yet...No baby, no arrest, very little information. Why are they not releasing more info? Is there really no information that could help the public in finding these children? Soon it will be Christmas, a birthday and Easter that these babies have missed with their loved ones!! Where the heck are they?!?
sorry...I'm so very frustrated with the lack of information and answers to questions...from both the families and LE!

Thanks, Dog.gone.cute!
It's great to hear that flyers are putting Ayla's sweet little face out there as far as New Orleans!:seeya:

:seeya: I saw Ayla's cute smile right away on the flyer for her on the board where Wal-Mart has the flyers for the missing persons. I went to another Wal-Mart a few nights ago [in the suburb down here not far from the airport] and there was a flyer at that store also for Ayla !

Not to be off topic -- but the first time I noticed this board for 'missing persons' was when Aliayah Lunsford went missing. I was leaving Wal Mart and I noticed little Aliayah's photo right away !

And kuddos to the organization that distributes the flyers ! Oh wow -- I can't remember the organization's name right now -- but y'all know who it is. Again, kuddos for them ! :rocker:

While it is heartbreaking to see the photos and flyers of those missing, it is good to know that the searches continue and they have not been forgotten !

I think it is great they put those flyers up at Walmart etc. Most of the moms I know that have little kids very rarely watch or keep up with the news. It seems like it interferes with bath time and bed time etc. But moms with little kids are very likely to see kids at a park , a campground,or a family restaurant and notice if things are odd or strange.

So those flyers might be very important if the child is being kept captive and moved around town. imo

In regards to the kids going into foster care- I just don't want something awful to happen to those babies while they are in that house.

JMO.

In regards to the kids going into foster care- I just don't want something awful to happen to those babies while they are in that house.

JMO.

IF Ayla was harmed by someone in the house that night, I don't think the other children are in danger, JMO. I think Ayla was the "odd one out" if that was the case, i.e. a kind of newly-expensive interloper who took time away from those other children. But I do wish some pressure could be applied to the women to try to find out for sure what happened...

This sounds like a bad crime novel, and here is how it may have played out. I think this is one of those bonded cases...four people know the truth, three vowed to not disclose what they know, the fourth, the executioner has the other three implicated by what they knew of a horrific crime...possible assistance in disposal, and nobody is going to tell the truth. Not ever. They will each keep an eye on the others for any sign of weakness. Self-imposed silence leaves them all acting like prison guards, it’s a matter of life or death if one is a squealer they all go down. The possible cast of characters:
#1: the bad one. Spoiled brat, egotistical, irresponsible, lacks compassion & patience. If “someone” was behaving badly and irked this one, well they brought whatever happened upon themselves, it will always be their own darn fault. His unspoken comment “See. You made me do it. Your fault.” No tolerance for petty annoyances. He simply erased his little mistake.
#2: longtime relationship with #1, enjoys having a “man” around, hopes for a future with him, unwilling to tell all for some little kid who had no right pushing into her man’s life and taking up his space, time, and money. She needed to make sure he knew he had to unload that burden quickly. Out with the trash is how she looks at it.
#3: scared. Doesn't want to risk losing custody of her child, free room & board. Scared, no backbone, self- love, self-righteous, entitled to comforts of home, free room and board. The home was her rightful place, hers and her daughters. No trespassing. No compassion, Lacking moral substance. The little kid was too demanding, really didn’t belong, and good riddance.
#4: momma has always defended her son, & doesn't want him to spend his life in life in prison for that little mistake – Hey - it was bad enough paying some of that damn child support. Momma warned that boy a million times to be careful playing with a loaded weapon. Momma even bought condoms but the boy was just too lazy to use them. Aw, mom….I just forgot, okay. Well, boys will be boys, said momma. Momma could be depended upon to fix the boo-boos.
The above was strictly coming from my sick imagination, and honestly, I am sick that this appears to be going nowhere right now. It just isn’t right.
IMHO

I think Courtney is the weak link and if she wasn't directly involved i can see her trying to get back at him if they break up and telling everything she knows. The others won't crack. It's going to be hard to charge any one specific person when there were three there. It's not like other cases where DNA helps. Yes there's reported to be a significant amount of blood in the basement but unless someone says what happens, there's no concrete evidence to say it was a result of Ayla's death or who was involved. I believe that's why there are no arrests. LE knows one of them is responsible but doesn't have enough evidence as of yet to charge that person with anything.
I pray Ayla is found safe and someone hid her but the blood worries me that she came to harm.

I think it is great they put those flyers up at Walmart etc. Most of the moms I know that have little kids very rarely watch or keep up with the news. It seems like it interferes with bath time and bed time etc. But moms with little kids are very likely to see kids at a park , a campground,or a family restaurant and notice if things are odd or strange.

So those flyers might be very important if the child is being kept captive and moved around town. imo
Katydid..you made a great point.
I remember when my DD was toddler/young child, I was working as well as being a mom, and I seriously had no mental or emotional power to approach the news.
However, I was very intuned to the world of children, so I was hypersensitive to news/advertisements/etc. about them.
In other words, mothers with children may actually be GREAT resources for helping to find missing children.
Mommy mind set and mommy hormones may be key!

JMO

2 questions
what kind of bed does the father have is there any water bed in the house?
and have they taken dogs to the graveards

http://aylareynolds.com/anon/ER-Records.pdf

From Timeline on www.answersforayla.com

We now have a new version of events from the DPs.
"He tripped and fell in the dark and the grandmother found them both on the floor. He has recently recovered from a bad fracture of his left wrist which he was trying to protect as well, and the little girl was crying but did not appear to be severely injured, so they did not bring her in until this morning, and they brought her in because of severe swelling noted in the left arm."

Instructions: check the splint and ace bandage every hour for circulation and to make sure she has good "capillary refill" and "good function of her fingers." they could change the tightness of the Ace bandage as much as they wanted. The doctor also wanted ice on her arm "24 hours", ibuprofen for pain, and to keep her as quiet as possible. He also gave them his cell phone number and told them to call anytime.

The diagram shows the inner frontal view of Ayla's arm. Wouldn't any injury be in the back of her arm. If she was carried, and Justin tripped (so he says) her back, butt, head, arm would gave made contact with the stairs. That is assuming she was carried the way most parents carry their children, facing the parent, back facing out. There just is so little info on this "accident", it is deliberately very vague so that smart and curious people cannot question him. Not that he responds to questions anyway. If I was walking up a flight of stairs while carrying a child, and tripped, there would be scrapes on my legs from the stair risers, bruises on my outer arms and elbows from the landing. The few minor bruises on the child would also be on the back of her body, but my arms would take the brunt of the impact, cushioning her in protective parent mode. (unless I was Justin, using her as a shield to protect my valuable hands and wrists).
Why is it so difficult to imagine how this happened just in the way Justin described it. I am left-handed, I would carry my child in my left arm, probably using my right to provide additional support. I would not attempt to carry a child "and bags of groceries" up a flight of wet slippery stairs, because I would not want to slip on the stairs and mess up my previously injured wrist or crack most of the eggs or break the jar of pickles. But Justin, big macho guy that he is, decided he didn't want to make two trips to the car. So, Justin trips and ........... Oh, forget it. This won’t explain Ayla’s injury happening the way Justin described his fall.
IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member