Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The searchers are getting closer to the bottom of the targeted garbage pit. I cannot imagine the daily battle they force their mind and body to endure to keep digging through this revolting stinkhole to find a heinously battered once-beautiful little girl. Butterfly Princess, please make your location known to the searchers if you can. I pray that you will soon be found.

Someone is going to have to keep a very very close eye on this new baby. She cannot get away with this travesty of nature again. I hope they do a drug test immediately upon the birth of the child, and whisk that poor sweet baby away to a safe new home. And NOT to grandma either!

All of her other children have been removed, she is the only suspect in the disappearance of her daughter, and she has previous convictions for child abuse. I cannot imagine CPS allowing her to keep another child. Does anyone remember LE saying they would press charges whether the search was successful or not?

ETA: I cannot link, but in an article dated 1/26/2012 from kpho.com (on page 8 of the crankycrankerson case file) it says that GPD will turn their case over for prosecution regardless of whether evidence is found or not. There is still hope, but obviously this sweet baby needs to be found! I am heartbroken all over again after digging through the archives and rereading the info given by the 13 year old. God bless those children! This woman is evil!

thanks rainydaybaby, I do recall that they said they intend to charge her even if the search is not successful, but I really want this princess found and given proper burial. I am also concerned that without a body or physical evidence, charging her may not result in conviction. It will make prosecution an awfully uphill battle and too much will hinge upon the sibling testimony. I really wish they could be spared that burden.

As to Jerice's current pregnancy, I agree with you. I do not think it likely that she will be allowed to keep this child. I think it will be removed from her custody at birth, just as the last one was.

Someone is going to have to keep a very very close eye on this new baby. She cannot get away with this travesty of nature again. I hope they do a drug test immediately upon the birth of the child, and whisk that poor sweet baby away to a safe new home. And NOT to grandma either!

The last baby (only a few months ago) was removed from Jerice's custody at the hospital and I have no doubt the same thing will happen with this baby. No drug test needed to justify it.

It's a tragedy all around.

Ohhhh......Those pictures of Jhessye when she lived with the ones who really loved her....makes this case so much more heartbreaking. Jhessye had a happy contented life, a life filled with love and laughter. Jhessye had a child's fairytale storybook life. Her bright-eyed beauty shone through, and those butterfly bows in her hair made her a true princess.
Then Jerice, evil bio mom with the heart of a Tasmanian Devil, swooped in and snatched Jhessye out of her warm protective environment and placed her in her lair. I believe that Jerice must have been insanely jealous of this precious child. Jhessye had the look of being loved, well-cared for, of knowing that she was special. Jerice was determined that she was going to "put Jhessye in her place", Jhessye was not going to be allowed to be better looking, spotlessly clean in pretty dresses, better mannered, bright and happy. I believe that Jerice was determined to slowly destroy Jhessye, bit by bit - to erase everything good that had come with Jhessye when Jerice snatched her away. Turning Jhessye into a ragamuffin street child wasn't enough for Jerice, she had to finally physically torture and destroy Jhessye, literally, bit by bit. Thankfully, the evidence against Jerice continues to be recovered, bit by bit.
Poor Jhessye, she had the best of things for such a short time in her life. The contrast must have been painful and extremely frightening for our Butterfly Princess.
Jhessye suffered greatly, she was tortured and beaten, her beauty destroyed in the process. Jerice disposed of Jhessye like she was trash, because symbolically that is what Jerice, at the height of evilness, wanted for Jhessye.
Let this battered broken little girl, sweet innocent Jhessye, be found soon. She needs to be given a decent burial, this poor darling child.

Jerice, you will spend the rest of your miserable life behind bars for what you did to Jhessye. She was so much better than you, and even now, she is loved while you are despised for the evil creature you are. You tried to erase all evidence of Jhessye, but her spirit is too strong. In spite of your efforts, the torture, being stripped of all dignity, Jhessye has gained more love from others.

Jhessye, little darlin': we are waiting for you to be found so the cleansing healing process can begin. We will never forget you.

IMHO

Jhessye was a very charming little girl. She really captured my heart.

I'm sure she must have been very sad and confused about her new life with Jerice. It just makes me so upset to think about her suffering....beaten and all alone, locked in a closet and left to die. The cruelty of Jerice towards her own child is just sickening. She is evil.

Jerice needs to pay for murdering Jhessye. She deserves the death penalty, but I don't want her other children to have to experience that kind of trauma. Those poor kids have had too much pain and misery in their young lives already.

I think Jerice held a tremendous amount of rage and resentment for Jhessye. Here is this happy child who was loved and doted on, treated with respect, clean, never knew hunger or fear or shame and it was an affront to Jerice. Why should Jhessye have received those things and not she herself as a child?

I believe this and this alone is the reason for Jhessye being her mother's scapegoat.

Not hating such a self absorbed creature is very difficult and some days, I don't have it in me.

I think Jerice held a tremendous amount of rage and resentment for Jhessye. Here is this happy child who was loved and doted on, treated with respect, clean, never knew hunger or fear or shame and it was an affront to Jerice. Why should Jhessye have received those things and not she herself as a child?

I believe this and this alone is the reason for Jhessye being her mother's scapegoat.

Not hating such a self absorbed creature is very difficult and some days, I don't have it in me.

BBM ticox ~ I admire your restraint. There seems to be an increase in the number of parents who fit that description. In addition, my mind keeps wanting to shout EVIL at them for the horrors they have inflicted upon their own. Sweet innocent little Jhessye died a slow painful death being tortured by Jerice.

IMHO

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/06/will_jhessye_shockleys_mother.php

Glendale police announced Friday that the search for the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley has entered its "final stages."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/tomorrow-3-stories-to-watch-in-arizona-62712

Glendale Police will hold a news conference about the case. 1pm, Public Safety Building

I have to assume the presser will be to announce either finding the remains, or an end to the search with an update as to what next regarding pursuing charges against Jerice.

My stomach is in knots.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/06/will_jhessye_shockleys_mother.php

Glendale police announced Friday that the search for the body of 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley has entered its "final stages."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/tomorrow-3-stories-to-watch-in-arizona-62712

Glendale Police will hold a news conference about the case. 1pm, Public Safety Building

I have to assume the presser will be to announce either finding the remains, or an end to the search with an update as to what next regarding pursuing charges against Jerice.

My stomach is in knots.

Does this mean there are no signs of poor little Jhessye??? How could this be? All that painstaking searching and nothing? Where is this beautiful little girl?

We will have to wait and see I guess, for the presser. My feeling is, they have not found her. As of Friday they had not at least. I think the locals to the area would be talking if they had seen unusual activity at the search sight in the last few days. So I believe they have not found her. That breaks my heart.

I think the presser will announce an end to the search of the landfill but hopefully an update about Jerice finally being charged.

Grrrrr, please keep us on the loop... Can't find coverage. TIA!

My heart sank when I read at the link above. My mind is going over what the next step will be and wondering, were they wrong about where Jerice put her? There is no way GPD would have embarked on that monumental task of searching a landfill, if there wasn't evidence to lead them there.

I feel horrible for the Department and the searchers, they gave it there all. I swear if I see one critical word being said, Ima lose it.

What's next guys? Our journey together on this case is not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288